PDA

View Full Version : March Events

GrimDusk
02-29-2020, 07:43 PM
https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/status/1233836854316871680?s=20

Alright, so Live after Death Eddie is going to be part of this month's mega event. Should be fun!

Fog of War: Some sort of clan oriented arena event; perhaps Thor fragments or something as a reward?
Cursed Flames: Skull quest with frozen wasteland keys, not really certain what talismans will be featured as rewards here.
Warrior Slaughtered Daughter: If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that the slaughtered daughters are going to be similar to Caria's model, so more of those I suppose.
True Enlightenment: Another event for evolution soul frags.
Man's Mortality: No clue. I've been generally pretty stumped with the Sacrifice events and their titles recently.
Towerfall: The usual gauntlet super event that gives extra rewards.
Luck's Gambit: Not certain, could be anything again.
From the Ashes: Once more, not certain as to what this could be aside from spending sands of time and war for rewards.
Eternal Sin: Sounds like it'll be interesting but I have no idea as to what would be rewarded from it.

Strangely enough, no Limited Time Dungeon events in the coming month.
What do you guys think?

Beddie
02-29-2020, 07:47 PM
They’ll probably add a new magus dungeon that’s unnanounced which will then become the frontier dungeon for the Month

GrimDusk
02-29-2020, 08:17 PM
That's possible; I guess we'd get mystic flame Ed from that.

razgriz
02-29-2020, 08:20 PM
anyone thinking a passive version of breeg ed?7888

Beddie
02-29-2020, 08:20 PM
Could be a passive breeg

Iced_Earth
02-29-2020, 08:36 PM
He got 5 Stars

DoctorEly
02-29-2020, 08:39 PM
On the online version of the compendium, for any of Mystic Eddie's status effects, there is a second Mystic Eddie icon. If you click and hold, it's URL is listed as Live After Death Eddie (Magus Type). the link doesn't lead anywhere though, so he's definitely a unique Eddie

Maiden
02-29-2020, 09:06 PM
mmmmm arena event with the actual state of the Arena? MMMHH I already can picture a "win 500 fight with 3 power moves against Moonchild in less than 5 turns!!!!!!" yeah (???)

MuzakMaker
02-29-2020, 09:11 PM
Unless Ruby's chart is already outdated, that evo event will grant us Serenity cosmics which could be useful.

Yup
02-29-2020, 09:20 PM
Clan challenges .. interesting... since all you can do is check in, chat, and purchase :)

So....

- Get censored in clan chant 500 times
- Spend 500 tribute skulls
- Check in 14 times

??? :)

Smudger24
02-29-2020, 09:29 PM
Ya I hope its not spend x amount of tribute skulls. Unless they have a better way to earn more then 40 a day.

Maybe stretch event. Check in so many times per hour...

GrimDusk
02-29-2020, 09:38 PM
Nah; I think that the clan part of the event is that you get special clan rewards if you're part of a clan. So, get x amount of wins, but you get extra rewards if you're in a clan.

Azagthor
03-01-2020, 03:22 AM
Strangely enough, no Limited Time Dungeon events in the coming month.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was another Frontier Dungeon added in somewhere, although the calendar is looking pretty full already!

Unless Ruby's chart is already outdated, that evo event will grant us Serenity cosmics which could be useful.
Looking forward to picking up one or two of those :)

Nah; I think that the clan part of the event is that you get special clan rewards if you're part of a clan. So, get x amount of wins, but you get extra rewards if you're in a clan.
Either that or collective challenge progress, where everyone's individual progress gets added together. "Win a combined 1000 battles" or something like that.

URock
03-01-2020, 10:44 AM
anyone thinking a passive version of breeg ed?

http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/live-after-death-eddie-magus/

Yup
03-01-2020, 10:48 AM
We needed a hard hitting Magus Ed.. let's hope he's it... certainly reads that way.

URock
03-01-2020, 10:55 AM
A Magus with PHYSICAL damage...basic rules of adventure games ignored...

A Magus is NEVER strong enough to hold a big sword to do physical damage. He don't need to be physical strong, because he is a MAGUS! This is the most funny thing about this beta game. Yes, it's a game, but there are fantasy basic rules everybody should know.

Yup
03-01-2020, 11:02 AM
Thor Ed does Magic Damage.... as does Viking Ed.. so not sure they've ever cared about that mythology.

URock
03-01-2020, 11:13 AM
What weapon does LADE use? Maybe he throws his tombstone and this does physical damage? He can cause lightning and this does physical damage with burn effects...strange things are going on in this world...

URock
03-01-2020, 11:15 AM
Thor Eddie uses the magic hammer of Thor...but...we all know that Thor don't need his hammer to do damage (watch the movies!)...

BTW...how is it possible that Eddie can lift the Hammer of Thor? Eddie isn't born in Asgard, right?

Caesar815
03-01-2020, 11:23 AM
There have been lots of toons in the meanwhile that are not doing what they should do considering their class they belong to. Just take M Derby Demon for example. She’s also dealing physical damage.
I was wondering way before that when the relics have been introduced. As I read, magus dealing physical damage or the other way round for example W Mayan priestess which is dealing magic damage.

So these basic rules (known from real RPGs like Diablo, D&D etc.) are pushed aside sometime it seems. But nonetheless, as long as they are working out and kicking enemies ass, it’s ok for me 🤘🏻.

URock
03-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Don't take my thoughts too serious;)!

It's the same thing with Spidermans webs. Seems that they disappear after a while, but...then would every thief automatically set free after a while, right?
So many unlogical things in these fantasy worlds...:D

Caesar815
03-01-2020, 12:41 PM
Japp you're right buddy. 😅

Yup
03-01-2020, 02:18 PM
My favorite is Wonder Woman's Invisible jet.. how the hell does she find it after she parks it??? And if she does find it.. How the hell does she know where the door is without feeling all the way around it?

Bakura
03-02-2020, 08:14 AM
My favorite is Wonder Woman's Invisible jet.. how the hell does she find it after she parks it??? And if she does find it.. How the hell does she know where the door is without feeling all the way around it?
Did you see the Family Guy episode where Superman flies by and thinks she is seated flying the plane, but she's actually using the plane bathroom.

Hahaha...

URock
03-02-2020, 08:39 AM
The Jet is invisible to everyone except Amazons.

URock
03-02-2020, 08:41 AM
Family Guy is wrong, because inside an invisible object you are not visible for others.

Bakura
03-02-2020, 12:07 PM
Family Guy is wrong, because inside an invisible object you are not visible for others.

Tell that to DC Comics.... because in the cartoon "Super Friends" it looked like this.

*Superman had to fly himself, cuz Aquaman called "shotgun."
🤣

Yup
03-02-2020, 12:29 PM
Few were aware that Aquaman actually makes a continual squishy, "wet sock", type of sound due to all the water. Superman, with his super hearing, found it similar to a bowel sound and rather distracting as well as disgusting. Add to that the odor - which anyone who has spent any time fishing knows - after a bit the "ocean" and "fish" smell is quite overpowering. This is much of the reason Aquaman was never a major diving force of the Justice League. Superman was very passively aggressive in keeping him as far away as possible.

Caesar815
03-02-2020, 02:55 PM
How funny to read that this thread has turned into kinda comics criticism 😂. But you’re all right. And I know that episode of family’s and thought exactly the same like yup 😂.

Saints_sin
03-09-2020, 09:38 PM
Clan challenges .. interesting... since all you can do is check in, chat, and purchase :)

So....

- Get censored in clan chant 500 times
- Spend 500 tribute skulls
- Check in 14 times

??? :)

i could get behind this although 300 tribute would be more reasonable