PDA

View Full Version : Clan challenges completion

MetalKing
03-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Please post your clan name if you were able to reach the clan achievements.
I know if two clans thus far:
Jomsvikings
Caesar's Legion
There are probably more.

Madrik
03-05-2020, 06:20 PM
the Clan I’m in is nowhere near hitting all of them, the only one we’ve hit so far is the 300 arena battles but then I’ve done around 80 of the battles alone

IronIndy
03-06-2020, 01:52 PM
the clan i am in WARLORDS has completed all challenges but most of us are still missing 2 tailsmana and 500 ic from rewards

Saigrim
03-07-2020, 08:23 PM
Order of Eld finished all achievements.

Fudjo
03-08-2020, 08:52 AM
Romero's Legion finished it...uh...Friday night? Saturday morning? It's all a blur.

zzzoron
03-08-2020, 09:17 AM
Clan 'Bulgaria 681' completed all the challenges. We are still several members short.
Cheers

SoulGravity
03-08-2020, 02:08 PM
Clan 'Bulgaria 681' completed all the challenges. We are still several members short.
Cheers

Awesome! Congrats!!! The Light Brigade has finished ours as well. Waiting to see what the next clan challenge is, other than raid boss

Beddie
03-08-2020, 02:18 PM
The next clan event is the upcoming sacrifice event so it’ll probably relate to that

MuzakMaker
03-08-2020, 02:45 PM
This event has nothing to do with skill but whether or not you have the top tier players (Jomsvikings, Romero's Legion, etc.) or if you have enough whales or players who grind while at work. Some of these challenges are tough if you have 30 players who don't spend all their free time or money on this app. This clan stuff just seems to be growing the wedge between new players and old/paying players.

Wouldn't have been as annoying if the rewards weren't one of these new talismans that will help immensely (until they are nerfed/new thing comes out). Much would have rather had Thor/Valkyrie frags as there are other ways to get those.

SoulGravity
03-08-2020, 04:39 PM
This event has nothing to do with skill but whether or not you have the top tier players (Jomsvikings, Romero's Legion, etc.) or if you have enough whales or players who grind while at work. Some of these challenges are tough if you have 30 players who don't spend all their free time or money on this app. This clan stuff just seems to be growing the wedge between new players and old/paying players.

Wouldn't have been as annoying if the rewards weren't one of these new talismans that will help immensely (until they are nerfed/new thing comes out). Much would have rather had Thor/Valkyrie frags as there are other ways to get those.

I can understand, there's a divide when it comes to that. I'm glad to see that you do care about your clan and it's members, very admirable. I would say strategies among members and communication is key for the sets of talismans.

I will admit that I do spend, from time to time on this game, I'm just a guppy. I do hope that you have better luck on the next round of clan achievements. I do recommend strategies and communication with members if possible.

Our guild pulled together with a good attitude if we didn't get them all, we did try and was able to get them all complete. It was only a few of us talking and sharing strategies on completing them . I do hope that the next clan event goes better for you all that were not able to complete them.

My best you \m/

waymo
03-08-2020, 05:15 PM
I haven't spent a penny on this game. I won't until it's bug free. Yet I good toons & talismans. I'm not at top but It's a matter of patience with me. I just enjoy playing.
I don't know about the rest of my clan (order of Eld) but we pulled together and completed it.

julesawdupin
03-08-2020, 05:50 PM
Frogs of War also completed all challenges

Aristo4
03-08-2020, 06:09 PM

Madrik
03-08-2020, 07:19 PM
I’m a bit pissed to be honest most of our clan didn’t even try and found I was doing most of the tasks as far as I could and to top it off never got rewards for what I had finished

Maiden
03-08-2020, 08:20 PM
On the bright side, from tomorrow on we will see a big clan rebuild, those who are hunting challenges will be able to ask their future clan if they finished the previous event or not. However, been said that I insist the arena challenge is boring, annoying and drain A LOT of time to accomplish it, maybe next sacrifice won´t be so tedious

Btw I´m really happy with my clan Order of the Eld, we finish all challenges but with no rush, we are motivated for the next event now.

Yup
03-08-2020, 09:26 PM
Wouldn't have been as annoying if the rewards weren't one of these new talismans that will help immensely

Nifelhiem talismans will NOT change the meta. They aren't as useful as they may seem. There are MUCH better blue 5 and 6 sets. Don't let any FOMO fool you into thinking you may miss out on a "must have". You won't in this instance.

MuzakMaker
03-08-2020, 10:52 PM
Nifelhiem talismans will NOT change the meta. They aren't as useful as they may seem. There are MUCH better blue 5 and 6 sets. Don't let any FOMO fool you into thinking you may miss out on a "must have". You won't in this instance.

Until we get a decent talisman management system any new set that isn't just stat boosting is useful. Plus Odin seems to practically require these new Norse talisman sets (which makes thematic sense).

And I have to add, it's easy for you to say "don't let FOMO fool you". You got that set with minimal work. I busted my ass to get it and will still screwed out of it. Must be nice being in a clan filled with all of those who seem to play this game a lot and pay for it. Us normal joes didn't have as near as easy as a time with the event.

Yup
03-09-2020, 10:30 AM
Really.. you don't want Nifelheims.. you WILL want Midguards though.

I agree that a strong clan is a good clan. That's something I was always concerned with when they mentioned the clan features... relying on people you don't know around the world to better your game or make some things achievable.

Quite honestly, I think the clan thing in this app is a mistake. But there's nothing I can do about it. And I think the clan challenges that require an entire clan to do something to hit a goal is a HUGE mistake. I think clan challenges should be related to YOUR actions as they relate to a clan.. hit a raid X times, check in X times, convert X clan souls.. things you can do in a clan but don't require the activity of other clan members. Until they get the wars and challenges up and running I guess they are filling the gap. And realize that this was the first outing for clan challenges. Surely they'll adjust based on this event. How.. I don't know.

MuzakMaker
03-09-2020, 11:43 AM
Really.. you don't want Nifelheims.. you WILL want Midguards though.

Really, I do. Don't tell me how I should play or enjoy a game. As is always the case with this bugged to death game, things go in and out of meta. Vampire cosmics came into the meta months after they released. Who is to say Nifelheims won't have use further down the road? I don't think it's right that I can't make use of it because some freeloaders tried to get stuff without working and thus prevented an entire clan from getting them.

And I reiterate with the current horrible talisman management switching any set that isn't just general stat boosting is useful as that is less switching I have to deal with.

Yup
03-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Perhaps cultural.. I was not intending to tell you how to play or enjoy anything. I was merely alluding to the fact that Niflheim talismans, in my opinion, are NOT a meta changer. Upon release they are not as good as existing blue talisman sets - again, my opinion. Therefore, it's hard to imagine their usability will improve over time given the nature of "power creep" apps such as this.

As for the Vampire cosmic, that was usable from the start.. not "months after release". As are most meta-changing sets, a la Labyrinth, Ygg, Alchemy, Primordial, even going back as far as Immortality. The meta moves on and these become less powerful over time rarely if ever MORE useful, but upon release a good set is readily apparent from my experience. If the meta swings and an old set of talismans becomes useful again, chances are you'll be able to pick up a set rather easily by that time. Its the "shiny new" aspect that can cause a less powerful set to be more desired than actual usability may make it.

It is not my intention to state Niflheim talismans are bad. Merely that they aren't nearly as powerful as the description may indicate. At least that's what my gameplay has shown to me.

If you are unhappy with your clan and their efforts... no one FORCES you to stay with that clan. Unfortunately, since there's no way to see clans, rankings, standings etc if you are in a clan, it can be difficult to leave a clan without knowing what else may be available. THIS is what should be addressed. Why can't a player apply to a new clan before leaving an existing clan? I always found a new job before quitting my current job. (event aside since leaving in the middle of an event would be a mistake)

Puntwothree
03-09-2020, 01:36 PM
Down Under finished, thanks in large part from a lot of late grinding from a dedicated leader (not me... although I certainly more than pulled my weight). We have a couple spots up currently. Pretty laid back. Two troopers under lvl 50, no discord requirement.

MuzakMaker
03-09-2020, 02:50 PM
Perhaps cultural.. I was not intending to tell you how to play or enjoy anything. I was merely alluding to the fact that Niflheim talismans, in my opinion, are NOT a meta changer.
As for the Vampire cosmic, that was usable from the start.. not "months after release".

At least that's what my gameplay has shown to me.

If you are unhappy with your clan and their efforts... no one FORCES you to stay with that clan. Unfortunately, since there's no way to see clans, rankings, standings etc if you are in a clan, it can be difficult to leave a clan without knowing what else may be available. THIS is what should be addressed. Why can't a player apply to a new clan before leaving an existing clan? I always found a new job before quitting my current job. (event aside since leaving in the middle of an event would be a mistake)

I never said it was in the meta currently. SImply that it could be in the future like Vamp Cosmics. Which yes were always usable, the point I made (and you missed) is that they became relevant in the meta later on. Specifically with Moonchild when paired with Labs.

Nowhere did I say I intended on staying with that clan. The problem is that there was a very small window to leave my clan and still get the rewards. Some clans had already finished and others were on track before I could quit and join.

What's worse, stay with a clan and most likely not get the rewards I worked hard for, or quit my clan and definitely not get the rewards. To put it succinctly clans and the clan challenges in their current state SUCK for those who didn't luck out in getting to a clan like yours.