PDA

View Full Version : Arena rewards, or lack of rewards

Saigrim
03-08-2020, 01:04 AM
Anyone else not receiving their Arena rewards after rollover?

Saigrim
03-08-2020, 02:48 AM
Not only that, I apparently am getting attack over and over again by a player named Elbars. At least five times in a row. Is that supposed to be possible?

razgriz
03-08-2020, 03:18 AM
Not only that, I apparently am getting attack over and over again by a player named Elbars. At least five times in a row. Is that supposed to be possible?

so rewards can take a moment to come especially if u log in right after rollover, and as far as being attacked multiple times in a row by 1 person happens often, my clan leader was attacked by same person 4-5x and the picture is from my dfense and both of our multi attacks were in last 2 hrs of the week

Saigrim
03-08-2020, 03:27 AM
Yeah, I had five defense attacks in a row, but it was two hours after rollover. I never attacked the guy once. I had quit PVP in the middle of the day after achievements were done.

Smudger24
03-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Yeah, I had five defense attacks in a row, but it was two hours after rollover. I never attacked the guy once. I had quit PVP in the middle of the day after achievements were done.

I'm finding when I refresh my attack list lately it changes players, but half hour later I refresh again and the same first list of players come back up again.

Can do that multiple times. Never used to be like that, so you can continually attack the same player over and over again. Just another new bug in the game to add to the ever increasing list, and make PVP even more boring.

Remember when you used to enjoy PVP, instead of 20 min battles ending in a draw now. Or endless loops cuz of bugs. What fun.

Madrik
03-08-2020, 07:14 PM
I never got my rewards after roll over in arena after finishing in king v even tho I had over 3900 points