PDA

View Full Version : Odin feedback thread

Saints_sin
03-10-2020, 12:49 PM
please use this for feedback on odin dungon only and not for lotb is general thank you

Saints_sin
03-10-2020, 01:14 PM
my personal issues on this dungon are the following
the reset love the concept of the dungon and how your clan is forced to pull together but having the dungon reset back to I is an absoulte pain in the ass it makes it feel useless for doing it in the first place if its just going to reset because it makes the goals for A-SSS waaaay to much effort to be considerded worth it unless you are in a 30 person clan who are all contributing

Smudger24
03-10-2020, 03:55 PM
my personal issues on this dungon are the following
the reset love the concept of the dungon and how your clan is forced to pull together but having the dungon reset back to I is an absoulte pain in the ass it makes it feel useless for doing it in the first place if its just going to reset because it makes the goals for A-SSS waaaay to much effort to be considerded worth it unless you are in a 30 person clan who are all contributing

Even with a 30 person clan everyone contributing, I'd be very impressed to see anyone get to that 1 million point SSS goal. I don't know how it's even possible in a weeks time.

Not very realistic numbers.

Yup
03-10-2020, 04:08 PM
Especially given that you can only fight 3 times a day.. 5 if you spend ironite... which still ain't enough. Although last week was a short week for it.. I'd wager no clan even got close to 700,000 let alone 1M points.

MuzakMaker
03-10-2020, 04:29 PM
Especially given that you can only fight 3 times a day.. 5 if you spend ironite... which still ain't enough. Although last week was a short week for it.. I'd wager no clan even got close to 700,000 let alone 1M points.

Ceeg mentioned that SOB would be rewarded in future events. Still don't see SSS being readily accessible outside of those events.

It's so hard to get invested in raids when it's once every 5 hours and Odin seems to be causing bugs/errors/crashes for others.

Beddie
03-10-2020, 04:36 PM
I'd wager no clan even got close to 700,000 let alone 1M points.

I don’t even think any clans got past 350’000 let alone 700’000

Yup
03-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Ceeg mentioned that SOB would be rewarded in future events. Still don't see SSS being readily accessible outside of those events.

Yeah that'll help. But I think they are still figuring much of it out themselves. I mean, they posted it was to reset on Tuesdays.. but it reset on Monday here. And what's with the 2hr lockout before rollover??

Saints_sin
03-10-2020, 05:57 PM
no idea on the lock out but if you dont mind me asking how many points did Jomsvikings get

MuzakMaker
03-10-2020, 06:08 PM
Yeah that'll help. But I think they are still figuring much of it out themselves. I mean, they posted it was to reset on Tuesdays.. but it reset on Monday here. And what's with the 2hr lockout before rollover??

It did reset Tuesday UTC and they seem to have partially moved to referencing UTC more often but they are inconsistent which makes it hard to remember which is UTC and which is PDT.

All that being said if we had paid attention to turn in game timer, we wouldn't have made the mistake.

The lockout needing 2 hours for what should be simple table values scares me.

Madrik
03-10-2020, 07:46 PM
Who thinks of these goals anyway not even the top clan with hardcore toons is ever gonna hit sss in a week, I think they need to stop smoking what ever they are. It’s all geared for a win win for them

Saints_sin
03-10-2020, 08:31 PM
the only strat for getting even close to SSS is by having lower members take out the first few rounds then have the best players slay out a ton of X runs but this requires a lot of coordination and effort

Tim28213
03-10-2020, 08:40 PM
That isn't necessarily the case. It seems it would be best to strategize and have your weakest characters working on the early rounds so your powerful characters can max out the damage in the later rounds. Some low members may have very powerful characters that would be best utilized in later rounds for maximum impact. I think it is more about the character and talisman pools than any single contributors overall status as a player.

Saints_sin
03-10-2020, 09:22 PM
That isn't necessarily the case. It seems it would be best to strategize and have your weakest characters working on the early rounds so your powerful characters can max out the damage in the later rounds. Some low members may have very powerful characters that would be best utilized in later rounds for maximum impact. I think it is more about the character and talisman pools than any single contributors overall status as a player.
my appolgises im thinking too much in terms of pvp not PvE your right my mistake

Zugzwang
03-11-2020, 04:23 AM
I’m guessing the next 2 bosses will give more raid points and make a million possible. Otherwise yea they have to tweak it.

scimitar
03-11-2020, 06:58 AM
5 battles per day, 1000 points each. 150,000 per day. 1050,000 per week. But this is the maximum at OdinX, which still needs to be reached (minus points). And also all 30 members of the clan should have about 35 teams capable of defeating Odin (or gain the required amount of points. Which ???)

scimitar
03-11-2020, 06:59 AM
Without victory7976

Saints_sin
03-11-2020, 03:22 PM
I’m guessing the next 2 bosses will give more raid points and make a million possible. Otherwise yea they have to tweak it.
hopfully they do

Puntwothree
03-11-2020, 03:46 PM
I think the raid feature is fine. It doesn’t feel good, thinking you can’t reach max rewards... but on the other hand these are all new rewards we haven’t had before. It’s all bonus.

I’m sure my clan isn’t the most powerful, but we all got SOME bonus ironite and SOME bonus red spends thingys last week. I think that’s a win.

Buying blood doesn’t seem worthwhile. I’ll stick to my SOT.

Bakura
03-11-2020, 07:34 PM
IMO....
The average rewards are not worth the hassle.
I know some have posted they got a few things... but I've done my daily SOB and bought 1, and besides the standard gold, xp, clan points, and 3 or 4 tribute, in the last week and a half I also got 45 epic & 45 legendary cosmic frags, rare clan soul frags, and 50 IC.
Rubbish for all the tali switching and team picking.
The gameplay is ok, but it's the same each time.... stay alive, cleanse, remove Odin's buffs, hit hard... repeat.

The clan points add up so the whole team can get 100 or 200 ironite in a week. The gold is meager. The tribute is a drop in the bucket compared to checking in with a bonus. And clan XP... what is that for? .... so I can compare my contributions to other clansmen?

We're half way through week 2.... if we don't see any real rewards, my care factor will be exhausted.

Here's my rewards for today's 3 battles .... one battle was nearly 10 million damage.

Madrik
03-11-2020, 08:32 PM
i messaged CS regarding my issue and Sam told me they are in the process of rethinking the rewards to make it more beneficial for those who want to take part in the raids, but i will admit so far it's not worth the hassle for what you get

Yup
03-11-2020, 10:13 PM
9+Mil damage and Kill Odin X.. NOTHING.. no pop up.. no rewards....

100k damage Odin X.. standard gold, xp 400 raid pts...

Something ain't right.

Brakius
03-11-2020, 10:42 PM
9+Mil damage and Kill Odin X.. NOTHING.. no pop up.. no rewards....

100k damage Odin X.. standard gold, xp 400 raid pts...

Something ain't right.

I'm almost positive this happens when more than one person is actively attacking when the killing blow happens. Same thing happened to me earlier, no pop up, no rewards. However a little while later I ended up with extra Epic Clan Fragments in my BoS.
Seems like the rewards in these instances can be slightly delayed when multiple people are involved in the killing blow. Maybe with a little coordination some clan members can verify that.

SoulGravity
03-11-2020, 10:47 PM
I found out that the crackheaded looking daughter with vipers and a random cosmic, with Thor Eddie and the new tals from the clan event and cosmic actually did quite well, the Valhalla toon, not so we'll, the nomad outlasted her

Muzzleloader
03-11-2020, 10:51 PM
It would be very nice that when you receive frags from an Odin rewatd that the indicator in the BoS reflects the rewards
That way if you dont see the reward chest you will know that you receive rewards.

Yup
03-12-2020, 12:01 AM
It would be very nice that when you receive frags from an Odin rewatd that the indicator in the BoS reflects the rewards
That way if you dont see the reward chest you will know that you receive rewards.

It'd be nice if the marked "useless" frags as well so you know what you can convert to precious souls safely. ... and remove the 4 "old immortal soul" frags I have :) I can't do anything with those..

Saints_sin
03-12-2020, 02:33 AM
idk about anyone else but ive lost 5 Sands Of Blood since sunday with the game freezing and the teams that accompany it the devs better be crediting my account

scimitar
03-12-2020, 06:49 AM
I'm almost positive this happens when more than one person is actively attacking when the killing blow happens. Same thing happened to me earlier, no pop up, no rewards. However a little while later I ended up with extra Epic Clan Fragments in my BoS.
Seems like the rewards in these instances can be slightly delayed when multiple people are involved in the killing blow. Maybe with a little coordination some clan members can verify that.

Yes, I want to know what happens if 2-3 (more) players simultaneously clear the same location

raka71
03-12-2020, 07:43 AM
It'd be nice if the marked "useless" frags as well so you know what you can convert to precious souls safely. ... and remove the 4 "old immortal soul" frags I have :) I can't do anything with those..

I have 1 old immortal soul frag. I think it was HE event

Bakura
03-12-2020, 11:38 PM
Ok, I've posted on this forum about the "hardly worth it" rewards for this Raid play, but now Odin X just freezes up.... had to just close the app with no rewards, loss of SoB, loss of moments in my life, and yet another bugged part of this game.

-Am I mad about being ripped off of rewards.... NO.
-Am I mad about wasting my time all for nothing.... NO.
-Am I mad about losing SoB.... NO.

-What I am upset about is wasting a good "beer buzz" on futile gameplay and then having to report it on this forum.

All these complaints but no feedback from the mods on any of these Raid issues.

UPDATE: The devs discuss important Raid issues in this new thread:
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13258-Updates-from-the-News-Frontier-March-12th-2020

scimitar
03-15-2020, 10:21 AM
Unable to play. When you enter the battle, the game freezes. And I still put the best toons. Probably not the smartest thing

mk ultra
03-15-2020, 12:13 PM
Same here. Is the 3rd consecutive day i can't enter a battle in clan raid. All started when i cleared the game cache. Did so because devs said is a fix for receiving rewards from last week clan raid, which wasn't the case. I reinstalled the game with no success.
So, do not clear cache, don't reinstall if you are not hit by freezes.

Bakura
03-15-2020, 12:20 PM
So, if it ain't broke don't fix it... gotcha.
Thanks for the warning.👍

Phoenix-7282
03-15-2020, 01:31 PM
Reviving allies is very inconsistent in Odin levels. I was using Pharaoh Rameses and tried to revive allies but it didn't work. But then after 2 rounds when I tried again, he revived allies successfully.

Saints_sin
03-16-2020, 04:37 AM
thats strange

Olevipoeg
03-16-2020, 07:54 AM
I have tried 3 different devices. IOS and different Androids all Odin levels hangs after I press "Battle" in character selection screen. SoB is lost and characters used are disabled after.

Yup
03-16-2020, 09:11 AM
(iOS) I've had a couple app crashes when choosing characters, but always after picking the 3rd character.. so I never actually hit "battle" and don't lose anything.

And odin has his own set of rules.. damaging character with Vanish active, but Vanish is there before AND after the damage is taken.. same applies for Perfect Heal Shield and Invincibility. He doesn't seem to follow any predetermined app "rules" as far as character abilities. He chooses what to ignore and what to pay attention to.. and when he decides, he'll get 5 turns in a row and wipe out a team, any team.

SoulGravity
03-16-2020, 12:05 PM
After the reset on raid is a player able to fight again without the freeze to where it actually counts, or are you no longer to fight in the raid? I'm now having that issue.

Saints_sin
03-16-2020, 10:59 PM
After the reset on raid is a player able to fight again without the freeze to where it actually counts, or are you no longer to fight in the raid? I'm now having that issue.

ive been freezing for a week now tbh its bs lost 12 runs cause it

scimitar
03-18-2020, 07:00 AM
One day of the game and freezing again.

Esquatcho
03-18-2020, 01:51 PM
Not getting rewards here for the week. Anyone else have the same? I think I got ironite, but not the frags...

Caesar815
03-18-2020, 06:03 PM
That seems to be normal ... a lot of people I know (including me) still suffer from the same problem ...

Caesar815
03-18-2020, 06:07 PM
Created an own thread for it:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13247-Didn%92t-get-raid-rewards