PDA

View Full Version : Question about unused character event fragments.

Saigrim
03-18-2020, 01:55 AM
For some time I’ve had two different sets of character fragments from past events. Four fragments of each. Bomber Boy is one, and can’t recall who the other one is for. The problem is they have sat in my BoS forever due to the fact there is not enough to convert into anything. Basically they are just wasted space, bytes, what have you. Are you ever going to delete things like this, give us an option to pitch them, or are they destined to sit there till the end of time?

I find them about as annoying as the red “1” on the Clans icon. Then again, I have a few OCD’s about things like that.

Azagthor
03-18-2020, 07:22 AM
Did they used to drop in numbers that weren't divisible by five?

MetalKing
03-19-2020, 01:44 AM
Yes, sadly I have a few fragment counts less than the 4 you trade in to convert to precious soul fragments. If I could add them all together I would have between 10 and 20 total.

thealchemist
03-19-2020, 02:44 AM
I still have 4 magus Shinobi fragments and 3 Magus Snowman fragments I can't get rid of. There was a post from one of the devs to suggest they are working on something to help with this but its been awhile since that post.

Maybe the ability to just delete all fragments whenever the number is below 5 could be a solution?

Yup
03-19-2020, 10:04 AM
I have 2 year old frags I can't do anything with..... it is annoying.

Bobby2613-8511
03-19-2020, 04:33 PM
Anything less than 5 should convert to 1 fragment of precious soul. Not like anyone would abuse of this.

Muzzleloader
03-19-2020, 04:55 PM
What would be nice is to be able to convert part of your unwanted frags to precious frags. Now its all or none.