PDA

View Full Version : The EXORCISTS Clan Invitation- JOIN NOW!

Bakura
03-19-2020, 02:08 AM
Make a switch and come
JOIN US!

Attention: We currently have (1) spot open and are looking for a level 100 player.
The enrollment is currently OPEN. Just search: The EXORCISTS
(exactly as typed here) and you are instantly in!
Contact our NEW Clan Leader Smudger24 (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/member.php?16882-Smudger24) for more info and enrollment!

"The scream of the demon
There's evil about
They've come to possess us
Out demons out!"
(Judas Priest/Demonizer)

Welcome to the clan invitation thread for The EXORCISTS Clan.
All languages welcome!

We currently have (1) spot open and are looking for a level 100 player.
(exactly as typed here) hit join and you are instantly in!

Private message Smudger24 (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/member.php?16882-Smudger24) if you have questions or need more info.

We have a Discord chat server available for our members, where we discuss strategy, Raid teams, PVP, Gauntlet, Current Events and non-game topics like hobbies, music, and TV/Movies.

Our clan chat has a Translator bot for our non-english speaking players.

Please, daily players/serious gamers only!

Good luck and thanks for stopping by.

------------------------------------------

The Priests are here to give you
Last Rites,
... prepare to meet your maker!

tanto
03-19-2020, 09:34 AM
Hi, daily and serious player, though no exorcist :)
Will be pleased if you have some space (I need 24 hours to jump)

Bakura
03-19-2020, 09:44 AM
Hi, daily and serious player, though no exorcist :)
Will be pleased if you have some space (I need 24 hours to jump)
Hey Tanto,
Cool, yes.... there's a spot for you.
No need to be an Exorcist....just a desire to beat the devil out of Odin, and any other competition in our way!

Just do a search for "The Exorcists" and you can join automatically. Then immediately check in.
We will be building up in the next week, so we can be ready for next months clan events.

I have been promoting the clan on FB & reddit.

Use the link above to join our Discord chat.

Thanks....good luck!

tanto
03-19-2020, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the speedy reply and warm welcome. Now leaving current clan, will need 24 hours to join.

Beddie
03-19-2020, 10:53 AM
Hope you don’t mind some friendly competition in the future

Akuma
03-19-2020, 11:09 AM
Bakura,

I'll take the offer. I just left my clan and will submit a request to yours in 24 hours.

If you don't have any slots, I'll be searching for another daily active clan, so if anyone needs members, give me shout.

I have 12 max awakened characters, soon to be 19, and I play daily and contribute to the developers.

BennySalazar
03-19-2020, 11:55 AM
Dear Bakura,

I am a daily player. I just started to play again since the mega lord of light event. Although I miss some fancy/fully awakened toons; I reach gountlet S(S) and king in arena (rank 200 - 450). I did more than my part in the event challenges (more than 1/30 or 1/25 even). Despite my efforts and the efforts of some other motivated players I missed out those talismans sets. I hate it. I made a post on the forum that our clan was looking for new serious players but we didn't got any response. It seems I have to find a good clan myself.

I hope there 's still a spot available for me with the exorcists? Keep in mind that I have to leave my current clan and there 's a 24 hours cooldown

Caesar815
03-19-2020, 12:30 PM
Great 👍🏻 it’s filling with good and old-fashioned players. Rock it 🤘🏻

Bakura
03-19-2020, 12:42 PM
Bakura,

I'll take the offer. I just left my clan and will submit a request to yours in 24 hours.

If you don't have any slots, I'll be searching for another daily active clan, so if anyone needs members, give me shout.

I have 12 max awakened characters, soon to be 19, and I play daily and contribute to the developers.

Dude... I was hoping you were available.
Yes... just join when ready!

Cool....

I just went live late last night, but that's 5 of us so far....
1-Jurand
2-Akuma
3-Tanto
4-Benny
5-Myself

Thanks and see ya soon!

Dear Bakura,

I am a daily player. I just started to play again since the mega lord of light event. Although I miss some fancy/fully awakened toons; I reach gountlet S(S) and king in arena (rank 200 - 450). I did more than my part in the event challenges (more than 1/30 or 1/25 even). Despite my efforts and the efforts of some other motivated players I missed out those talismans sets. I hate it. I made a post on the forum that our clan was looking for new serious players but we didn't got any response. It seems I have to find a good clan myself.

I hope there 's still a spot available for me with the exorcists? Keep in mind that I have to leave my current clan and there 's a 24 hours cooldown
Benny, I have seen you on the forum... and yes, you would be a great addition to the clan.
The other guys also are in a cool down period, so just join when you can.

Then check in.

Welcome aboard!

Bakura
03-19-2020, 12:55 PM
Hope you don’t mind some friendly competition in the future

Don't worry... so far there hasn't really been much in the way of clan competition.

But if I had to lose, I couldn't think of a nicer player to lose to.
😎

Akuma
03-19-2020, 05:25 PM
Thank you Bakura. I’ll join in 17 hours.

Intimidator
03-19-2020, 09:10 PM
Sad to see that you left the clan, I wish you and your clan all the best.

Yup
03-19-2020, 09:15 PM
WTF Bakura? Over that raid crap? It wasn't that big of a deal. Sorry to see you go.

Mario.Ahner
03-20-2020, 07:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTbhIsQ1UKU

Smudger24
03-20-2020, 09:50 AM
Hey Bakura, would love to join but have to leave my clan first and wait the 24 hr. You still looking?

Caesar815
03-20-2020, 10:21 AM
Yes, he is :)

Smudger24
03-20-2020, 10:28 AM
Yes, he is :)

Thanks Caesar. I wouldn't leave my clan normally, they seem like a decent bunch. But I didn't realize it was a spanish clan when I joined, I'm having a hard time communicating with the members.
Gonna have 1 more fight with Oden and I'm out.

Bakura
03-20-2020, 11:43 AM
Thanks Caesar. I wouldn't leave my clan normally, they seem like a decent bunch. But I didn't realize it was a spanish clan when I joined, I'm having a hard time communicating with the members.
Gonna have 1 more fight with Oden and I'm out.
Hey, Smudger!
We're here when you're ready.
5 of us so far. Just went live with new clan a little over a day and a half ago.
Waiting on Benny and you, will make 7.

Join our Discord chat while you wait.

We have a chat channel on the Discord app. Download it and use the link below to join our OFFICIAL clan chat.
The Discord chat invite link is:https://discord.gg/htgtgUA

Smudger24
03-20-2020, 01:17 PM
Hey, Smudger!
We're here when you're ready.
5 of us so far. Just went live with new clan a little over a day and a half ago.
Waiting on Benny and you, will make 7.

Join our Discord chat while you wait.

We have a chat channel on the Discord app. Download it and use the link below to join our OFFICIAL clan chat.

Thanks, I'm clan free now (feel a little naked). Haven't used discord before, I'll check it out after work. Other than that see you tomorrow.

\m/

Caesar815
03-20-2020, 02:58 PM
We wait to have you there 🤘🏻

Bakura
03-20-2020, 07:05 PM
Sad to see that you left the clan, I wish you and your clan all the best.
Thank you... I appreciate that ....
and I wish you guys continued success!

ottobeli
03-20-2020, 10:43 PM
Do you still have a spot open? I would leave my clan today and would join tomorrow. Nothing against the players in my clan, but there's not much engaging. I created a discord server to help with it, but only two players joined. So I'm kinda disappointed.

Caesar815
03-20-2020, 11:25 PM
Go ahead, my friend. Still searching and recruiting but steadily growing 🤘🏻.

- honorary member -

ottobeli
03-20-2020, 11:30 PM
Alright, just left my clan. 24 hours to go. I couldn't accept your request Caesar815 because it says it's not supported on the mobile version.

Bakura
03-21-2020, 12:17 AM
Alright, just left my clan. 24 hours to go. I couldn't accept your request Caesar815 because it says it's not supported on the mobile version.

Hey... thanks for stopping in.
Yes, we have spots left.

You can join by searching The EXORCISTS in the clan section of the Legacy of the Beast game.

We have a chat channel on the Discord app. with a Translator!
Download it and use the link below to join our OFFICIAL clan chat.

I look forward to attacking the clan challenges with you, that are coming up soon!

We just started barely 2 days ago.... we have 6 so far.... and 3 joining in the next 24 hours.👍

BennySalazar
03-21-2020, 12:40 AM
I left my current clan and will join tomorrow. I hope plenty of other motivated players will join ...

Bakura
03-21-2020, 03:47 AM
I left my current clan and will join tomorrow. I hope plenty of other motivated players will join ...

It's only been 2 days and we have 9 including you.
I have been promoting this clan on LotB social media.

So far so good!

Olevipoeg
03-21-2020, 07:30 AM
I'm sad to see You have left us. I wish You well though.

Bakura
03-21-2020, 11:08 AM
I'm sad to see You have left us. I wish You well though.

Thanks...
Putting a clan and chat together from the ground up has been more fun than playing the game.
I just needed more of a creative outlet.
I still love you guys...
Joms will always be my first.

Peace bro!

Bakura
03-22-2020, 03:00 AM
UPDATE:
Exactly 3 & a half days since we started and we have 21 members and are growing everyday!
Currently level 3.

Visit our Discord clan chat, we have visitors from other clans, too.

The Discord chat invite link is:
https://discord.gg/htgtgUA

Btw, bring some IM Trooper Beer when you come!
We're running low!

Feajy2
03-22-2020, 06:33 PM
Hey, want to join The Exorcists. Only need to wait 24 h after leaving clan. Nickname in game freaky-4282.

Caesar815
03-22-2020, 07:01 PM
Come On in. 👊🏻

Bakura
03-22-2020, 10:27 PM
Hey, want to join The Exorcists. Only need to wait 24 h after leaving clan. Nickname in game freaky-4282.

Freaky,
Sure we have some slots open.
Filling up fast but you should be fine.
Stop in our Discord chat and start being part of the clan.
Lots to do on there.

When you join, just search in game for
The EXORCISTS.

Reidon
03-23-2020, 09:02 AM
Hi Baruka,

I have sent you a PM ;)

Bakura
03-24-2020, 01:59 AM
Hi Baruka,

I have sent you a PM ;)

Thanks Reidon.
I did respond.

We would love to have you!

Bakura
03-28-2020, 07:18 AM
Every single person requesting to join in this thread, did.
We have a 30 member team, but are looking for 2 more to replace non-participating members.

Please posts requests here, private message me, or visit our Discord chat!

We have a pretty solid team and we've been dominating Odin Level 10.

Don't feel alienated by your current clan, join us and experience what a real team is like!

+Bakura

Maiden
03-28-2020, 08:54 AM
Glad to see you already assembled a full clan there! Good luck with future events!

Bakura
03-28-2020, 10:18 AM
Glad to see you already assembled a full clan there! Good luck with future events!

Thanks, I appreciate your support.
Good Luck with you too.!

Beddie
03-28-2020, 11:17 AM
So who’s in the Exorcists clan then?

Bakura
03-28-2020, 12:44 PM
So who’s in the Exorcists clan then?
Hey Beddie, I haven't talked to you in awhile.
I hope you're well.
I've been meaning to send you an invite link, so here it is. Wipp & Caesar hangout their quite a bit.
Discord:*https://discord.gg/htgtgUA

The EXORCISTS
Clan Leader: Bakura
First Officer: Akuma
Members:Smudger, Reidon, Azile, Artem, Tanto, NinjaBeast, Jurand, Scopes, BennySalazar, Mikona, Hades, Gallien, Saints Sin +15 more.

Beddie
03-28-2020, 02:21 PM
Hey Beddie, I haven't talked to you in awhile.
I hope you're well.
I've been meaning to send you an invite link, so here it is. Wipp & Caesar hangout their quite a bit.
Discord:*https://discord.gg/htgtgUA

The EXORCISTS
Clan Leader: Bakura
First Officer: Akuma
Members:Smudger, Reidon, Azile, Artem, Tanto, NinjaBeast, Jurand, Scopes, BennySalazar, Mikona, Hades, Gallien, Saints Sin +15 more.
Thanks for the invite but I’ll respectfully decline it

FarmerEddie
03-31-2020, 03:00 PM
Hello Bakura and clan.

Do you have room for one more player? I'm an active player, I check in every day and I contribute lots during clan events. I simply don't have much time to do Odin, due to being a dairy farmer and always busy.

I've been playing since launch, and I'm looking for a good clan to take me in since I got booted from my old one due to not fighting Odin enough.

🤟🤟
farmereddie-0780

Bakura
03-31-2020, 03:17 PM
Hello Bakura and clan.

Do you have room for one more player? I'm an active player, I check in every day and I contribute lots during clan events. I simply don't have much time to do Odin, due to being a dairy farmer and always busy.

I've been playing since launch, and I'm looking for a good clan to take me in since I got booted from my old one due to not fighting Odin enough.

����
farmereddie-0780

Hey, great to hear from you.
Yes, it would be awesome to have you join.

Clan events and daily check in are fine.
I understand Odin is bugged, the rewards are not great, and it's time consuming to setup teams and talis.

If anything, just pick one toon, enter in a Raid on auto, get defeated, and you still get 400 Raid points on Odin 10.... it takes just seconds 3 x a day.

We are fine with that.
Or whatever you can do.

But yes, clan challenges and checkin is the main thing.
Just join in game. I just opened a slot last night.
Search: The EXORCISTS

Stop in our Discord chat too, and say Hi!
Discord chat invite link is: https://discord.gg/htgtgUA

FredMcKrueger
04-01-2020, 06:28 PM
If you're still looking for more players, I'm available to join. I haven't joined a clan yet, as the game is a bit of a grind fest, but I'm looking to change things up a bit. I've been playing since 2018, and have a decent amount of characters. I'm a clan newbie so I might need a few pointers.

Cheers - Drizzit-0758

Saints_sin
04-01-2020, 06:31 PM
If you're still looking for more players, I'm available to join. I haven't joined a clan yet, as the game is a bit of a grind fest, but I'm looking to change things up a bit. I've been playing since 2018, and have a decent amount of characters. I'm a clan newbie so I might need a few pointers.

Cheers - Drizzit-0758

hop into the discord and search us up on the clan section its the exorcosts

Dragonet
04-02-2020, 03:23 PM
Hello Bakura and clan.

����
farmereddie-0780
Hey Farmer, didn't now you play again, wellcome back! :D

Madrik
04-03-2020, 01:12 PM
The clan I’m in will be a thing of the past, during the clan events some didn’t even try to hit the goals, so not only did we not hit the goals as a team individuals were doing more to help and still didn’t manage to get the rewards

Bakura
04-03-2020, 01:36 PM
The clan I’m in will be a thing of the past, during the clan events some didn’t even try to hit the goals, so not only did we not hit the goals as a team individuals were doing more to help and still didn’t manage to get the rewards
Are you looking to switch clans?
We are replacing an inactive player.
If you are level 100 and want a change, visit our Discord chat and see what we're about.

Discord chat invite link is:https://discord.gg/htgtgUA

Madrik
04-03-2020, 02:47 PM
Bakura, yes mate level 100 I play everyday use my troopers every day and try my bloody hardest to get as high as I can in arena and gauntlet my highest rank so far has been king v in arena and currently sat in S in gauntlet just looking for a clan that likes to work as a team

Bakura
04-12-2020, 02:27 AM
SATURDAY APRIL 11TH FINAL ARENA RANKINGS!
The EXORCISTS Clan members
would like to congratulate:
Azile 2nd Place & Reidon 5th Place

Thanks for representing guys!

Akuma
04-12-2020, 05:23 AM
Congratulations, teammates!

SoulGravity
04-12-2020, 04:41 PM
Info want to say congratulations with your clan, I knew that it do well

Bakura
04-12-2020, 05:07 PM

Thank you!
I will share this with our team.
👍😎

Azile
04-12-2020, 06:33 PM
Thanks all.

It was a grueling grind for sure. I had actually not planned to go for Top 3, but I started PVPing at the reset and suddenly was in first spot and decided...what the hell, I will see how good I can do.

Day after day, just kept going and fighting for that #1 spot against Alen666, who was a noble competitor and we had some good battles all week.

I have only been playing for 2 months and never have really tried Arena at all. Did not even have half the relics yet. I actually earned 67 Relics during that week long grind, so that was good.

Anyhow I learned a lot doing that run and will never forget this week. I will say this though, the rewards for the effort are pathetic. Seriously cannot understand why they are so lame with the rewards that requires such an effort. I would have thought that at least we would have gotten one of the featured toons like Bygul for the effort. A second set of Asgard Talismans and handful of Ironite is pretty meh. I think more people would PVP if they made it so that you got one of the toons from the month as a reward. I mean after all, I slaughtered 1000+ Byguls 3 to 4 times each cause they res so many times. How about it Devs, it would cost you literally nothing to add some extra swag for the Top 3 in Arena and would get more people fighting for the top spots as well.

The meta was a virtual sea of LAD, C Lilith, C Shinobi, S banshee and Byguls. Really the meta seems to be LAD/C Lilith over and over and it is obvious why. This, in my humble first time arena run for the top, is a problem. The meta should be vibrant and balanced enough that everyone is not using the same Eddie. LAD/C Lilith has also introduced too much RNG to the matches, which is a plague onto itself, Arena's goal should be skill > RNG and it is not that. My losses were always because of RNG and not because of mistakes or anything else.

Regardless, I had a lot of fun and learned a lot and was glad to grind for so many relic upgrades. Reward...complete joke and I think NF needs to seriously look at some of these things again and ask themselves, "why are we so greedy with rewards for great effort?"

Lastly, during my endless days and nights of grinding, I came up with a parody song that I think describes the current state and meta of Arena in LOTB, hope you enjoy.

I call it "Infinite Turns" this one:

Infinite turns I can't deny them
Infinity, the Devs had no plan
I could still hear LAD's screams
Even in my wildest dreams

Cosmic Lilith...attacks again
When will she stop and my turn begin
In case LAD furys again

Someone new…who is this cat
Standing rigid with squishy defense
And when he dies, he rises again
And then again and again...

The broken AI, granting so many free turns
One Lilith attack ends, another follows
Getting to me so scared to play
But scared to stop now, ranked too high

Even though I slam the Banshee
Over and over and over again
It makes me wonder if she will die
Or sit there with low HP
It's not the fear of the Banshee
Its my LAD Fury will land on her
I have a theory most believe
That the AI is given advantage
It can't be all coincidence
Too many things are evident
You tell me that it is not true
It is random? well to me that can’t be true
How can she get 13 attacks
And I cannot even get a second

And as I almost win the match
She resses the ENTIRE team again

Help me, help me to find my true
Self without seeing my rank drop
Save me, save me from Lilith, LAD and
Bygul from haunting my dreams

There's got to be
More reward to find
Or tell me why do we grind
I'd like to think that when I win
I'd get a Cat, just a cheap damn Cat
And to think the Devs are not so cheap and
An enemy Lilith who does not attack again
Again and again and again and again

Peace and see you on the battlefield,

Azile

Reidon
04-12-2020, 09:14 PM

Thank you, and thanks to Bakura who is probably the only one able to have me post something in the forum :D
Hard to resist not to join a clan lead by him ;)

SoulGravity
04-12-2020, 11:59 PM
Thank you!
I will share this with our team.
����

Y'all are more than welcome. Keep up the good work. I wonder how the clan wars are going to go and when they will be put in action. I would ask to join, but I'm already Ina good clan The Light Brigade " who knows maybe when they have the clan wars we will have the honor to do battle.

SoulGravity
04-13-2020, 12:05 AM
Azile, seriously congrats. I gave up on arena grinding too tedious. I think my best was 65 by the time of the reset, maybe better and that was probably before moonchild came out and I think only a few awakening characters then. Now with all the toons and stuff still coming out. I stay between 3000-3500 arena points just for dailies and maybe a couple extra runs in arena to try players with different teams, win, lose or draw. Once again congratulations to the whole clan and the leader for creating it. \m/ rock on !!

Bakura
04-13-2020, 01:24 AM
Sunday April 12th,
HAPPY EASTER!!!
Congratulations to
The EXORCIST Clan Members!
THEY RANKED IN THE
TOP 10
Fabio a.k.a. GoldensAreEvil-9th Place
and
TOP 30
NinjaBeast a.k.a. Silent Lucifer-28th Place
N GAUNTLET!!!

Great job...Thank You for representing our clan in the Gauntlet Top 10 & 30!

------------------------------

Bakura
04-22-2020, 05:55 PM
CONGRATULATIONS to all of our clan members!
Way to pull together as a TEAM!
We finished 2 days early, and with all of the connection issues and other problems, YOU ALL OVER CAME AND GOT ALL THE CHALLENGES DONE!

Madrik
04-22-2020, 06:18 PM
We do this for you Bakura oh mighty one......... without your leadership and motivation we wouldn't be what we are.........XOR'S Rock

Bakura
05-03-2020, 08:06 AM
Congratulations Reidon!
_3rd Place Arena Winner_
Our second member in just a little over a month since the clan started, to finish in the top 3 in arena.

...... more to come.

Thanks for representing!

BennySalazar
05-03-2020, 06:53 PM
Congratulations Reidon!
_3rd Place Arena Winner_
Our second member in just a little over a month since the clan started, to finish in the top 3 in arena.

...... more to come.

Thanks for representing!

Congrats Reidon!

Fudjo
05-03-2020, 09:10 PM
Great job, Reidon! Gratulálok!

Azile
05-06-2020, 06:59 AM
Congratz Reidon.

We are on fire month old clan with two Arena podium finishes already, and we achieved tier SS in Raid last week. Gonna pull off the SSS Raid finish this week and never look back!

Zugzwang
05-07-2020, 03:14 AM
So if the clan is a newer clan what level are you guys/gals?

Bakura
05-07-2020, 08:10 AM
So if the clan is a newer clan what level are you guys/gals?

Level 15, half way to 16.
30 Level 100 players.

Azagthor
05-22-2020, 05:24 AM
I think some congratulations are in order for Bakura, your Clan Leader himself, this week! Well done mate, nicely done. Reidon taking 2nd spot too :)

scimitar
05-22-2020, 11:56 AM
Congrats, Bakura. Glorious hunt !!!

Bakura
05-22-2020, 02:48 PM
I think some congratulations are in order for Bakura, your Clan Leader himself, this week! Well done mate, nicely done. Reidon taking 2nd spot too :)

Congrats, Bakura. Glorious hunt !!!

Thanks, both of you.
Yes, I have been blessed with a great clan!

Good Luck to you guys, too!

Bakura
06-05-2020, 01:33 PM
Attention: We currently have (1) spot open and are looking for a level 100 player.
(exactly as typed here) and you are instantly in!
Contact our NEW Clan Leader Smudger24 (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/member.php?16882-Smudger24) for more info and enrollment!

Phoenix-7282
06-05-2020, 02:03 PM
Hi Bakura, I recently left my previous clan and looking for a clan to join. Sent a message to smudger.