PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Odin, 10 HP at a Time...

dragonmat89
03-30-2020, 10:42 AM
So this morning I spotted Odin X had nearly been defeated by our clan (Nodding Donkey) and thought I'd give finishing him off a go. After a few hundred thousand HP of damage my team were wiped out apart from my W Banshee (T2 Banshee cosmic, Iron, Stone) who proceeded to spend 20 minutes chipping Odin's HP away 10 points at a time... Got there in the end (with the predictable connection error!) but I just found this so daft to watch...

https://youtu.be/iApSIiC8hXs

MetalKing
03-30-2020, 04:39 PM
This has happened to me several times as well. The counter percentage goes to zero, but I believe Odin still has a few hit points left. You just need to reach that number.

ritchbe
03-30-2020, 07:48 PM
So this morning I spotted Odin X had nearly been defeated by our clan (Nodding Donkey) and thought I'd give finishing him off a go. After a few hundred thousand HP of damage my team were wiped out apart from my W Banshee (T2 Banshee cosmic, Iron, Stone) who proceeded to spend 20 minutes chipping Odin's HP away 10 points at a time... Got there in the end (with the predictable connection error!) but I just found this so daft to watch...

Tickle tickle tickle.... 🤣

Esquatcho
03-31-2020, 06:12 AM
Next time chuck some ragnaroks talismans on her.... Thank me later :)

dragonmat89
03-31-2020, 08:07 AM
Next time chuck some ragnaroks talismans on her.... Thank me later :)

Cheers, I might do that :-)

SinGularity-8786
03-31-2020, 11:22 AM
And Keep in mind. Odin wears Trooper Talis. So every move he does his stats are raising.