PDA

View Full Version : connections errors are back

Madrik
04-02-2020, 10:04 PM
guys

it seems the fault is something to do with clan feature.

as soon as ceeg announced a test clan event is being done. I've started having connection error after connection error, and taking forever to load again

can anyone else confirm they are having the same happening

Rich

Patrice-1201
04-02-2020, 10:05 PM
Yes same here. Something got screwed up with clans during the update

Madrik
04-02-2020, 10:15 PM
thats kinda good in a way then cus at least it can be narrowed down, i have a feeling it since odin has had his hp nerfed

AndyCatzo
04-02-2020, 10:49 PM
I had some connection errors when they started to upload the test challenge but after that reset I was able to log in and play without any issues other than some slow response in the menus and store, but right now I'm farming a labyrinth key without any problems

jstrickPhoto
04-02-2020, 11:50 PM
When I was in about 30 minutes ago, clans were entirely disabled. Additionally, something is messed-up now with Challenges as there was only one weekly challenge and it was a weird clan challenge on sacrificing 9.9M essence.

Madrik
04-03-2020, 12:02 AM
When I was in about 30 minutes ago, clans were entirely disabled. Additionally, something is messed-up now with Challenges as there was only one weekly challenge and it was a weird clan challenge on sacrificing 9.9M essence.

yeah that's the test clan challenge, i cant access anything just get the spinning logo after any action and then connection error

jstrickPhoto
04-03-2020, 12:04 AM
yeah that's the test clan challenge, i cant access anything just get the spinning logo after any action and then connection error

Hoping with the day change-over right now that things smooth-out.

jstrickPhoto
04-03-2020, 12:43 AM
New dungeons but no splash screen to give it a name or anything...

Madrik
04-03-2020, 12:50 AM
ive just done normal. hard and madness, you get a new soul which contains frags for the new toons, and also skill shard and each floor you get dragonscale talisman. cant do insanity tho my teams aint strong enough for that pmfsl

jstrickPhoto
04-03-2020, 12:54 AM
ive just done normal. hard and madness, you get a new soul which contains frags for the new toons, and also skill shard and each floor you get dragonscale talisman. cant do insanity tho my teams aint strong enough for that pmfsl

Yeah - the first 3 are pretty easy. I didn't both with Instanity yet as I figured I'd wait for the "expert analysis" from the crew here ;)

* and now my game is hanging so looks like another force-quit coming...

** OK, force-quit and restarted game. Now getting the dreaded HTTPServerServiceUnavailable error...

Madrik
04-03-2020, 01:03 AM
it seem as tho its every time anything is done with clan feature causes the whole game to freak out. when they disabled it the game seemed to perform as it should just minus the clan

jstrickPhoto
04-03-2020, 01:04 AM
it seem as tho its every time anything is done with clan feature causes the whole game to freak out. when they disabled it the game seemed to perform as it should just minus the clan

Agreed - and the Odin in the Madness level was a breeze to knockout compared the Odin in the Clan levels.

SoulGravity
04-03-2020, 01:13 AM
I don't know, I am still having trouble getting on the game. Almost makes me want to walk away from it, not sure if I will come back or not.

jstrickPhoto
04-03-2020, 01:17 AM
I don't know, I am still having trouble getting on the game. Almost makes me want to walk away from it, not sure if I will come back or not.

Yeah - this is so frustrating. I just ran 2 madness rounds and now it's hanging again. I mean... HOW. HARD. IS. IT. To host this bloody game - especially after a couple years now!

Madrik
04-03-2020, 01:50 AM

it's annoying everyone buddy, but then i feel the same as you, just cut losses and walk away. at the end of the day the only winners are NF, even if they didnt have us dedicated daily players they just get new players to suck in, its like they think we're stupid or something we all know its their lack of testing before an update is released, even the new toons/talismans don't work correctly or if they do they nerf them so they are useless. half of these toons that are awakenable was just nerfed so they come up with a new idea to hoodwink the players into thinking they will get an even more powerful toon. when in theory we are just spending money to awaken a toon to get it back before they nerfed it

jstrickPhoto
04-03-2020, 02:05 AM
I had to give-up for tonight. I kept getting in and would beat Odin on Madness. And then the game would hang. Every. Single. Time.

** And now they have removed that dungeon altogether. **

Bobby2613-8511
04-09-2020, 09:08 PM
Beware in PvP if you're stupid like me and refresh just for the fun of it. If you get a damn connection error while refreshing, the game will steal ironite for refresh each time it tries to reconnect. (I usually never refresh and should've keep it that way... :mad:)

Diamondhead2112
04-18-2020, 03:28 PM
I have been getting the spinning skull of endless doom since the update last night. Once again clan achievements seems to equal connection errors.

SinGularity-8786
04-18-2020, 03:49 PM
unplayable right now
logging in 3 min... pop-up of latest sales 3min... claiming sat15... spinning wheel...hang-up
logging in 3 min... pop-up of latest sales 3min... opening myTeam… spinning wheel...hang-up
logging in 3 min... pop-up of latest sales 3min... opening Arena… spinning wheel...hang-up
...90min of "playing" not enough for daily challenges

Saigrim
04-18-2020, 04:00 PM
They refuse to disable all those asinine pop-ups, running on a server that can’t handle the gameplay load alone.

But...damn you all, we have to make sure all these sale pop-ups activate before you can play.

....and during play, in between screens.

jburris
04-18-2020, 04:02 PM
I can’t do anything. Game takes forever to load. Challenges do not load. Clans do not load.

URock
04-18-2020, 04:23 PM
Not enough server structure for all players and then starting a farm event is NOOB!
Happy weekend everyone!

Bartman9999
04-18-2020, 04:25 PM
hmm, unplayable

MuzakMaker
04-18-2020, 04:29 PM
So glad we don't have a grinding challenge right now. That would be irresponsible to expect us to grind while the serves can't handle the load of a grinding event.

FLAUX
04-18-2020, 05:52 PM
hmm, unplayable

Completely unplayable!!!

Ceeg_LOTB
04-18-2020, 07:40 PM
Hi everyone. The team are on it. Just got word that they hope to have some changes made to help in the next 2ish hours.

MuzakMaker
04-18-2020, 08:02 PM
Hi everyone. The team are on it. Just got word that they hope to have some changes made to help in the next 2ish hours.

Will there be an adjustment to the current event to accommodate the fact that the game has been barely playable for some and completely unplayable for others? With the fix being at least 2 ish hours from now that is nearly a day in the event that was wasted for us.

While I would definitely appreciate an adjustment, if there won't be one, it would be nice for us all to know sooner so that we have as much time as possible to adjust to this lost day.

Bartman9999
04-18-2020, 08:19 PM
Will there be an adjustment to the current event to accommodate the fact that the game has been barely playable for some and completely unplayable for others? With the fix being at least 2 ish hours from now that is nearly a day in the event that was wasted for us.

While I would definitely appreciate an adjustment, if there won't be one, it would be nice for us all to know sooner so that we have as much time as possible to adjust to this lost day.

I've wasted several frontier keys already, trying to run grind the cosmic dungeon, so I open it, and I'm stuck at the spinning wheel after setting up a team...
This is an event that requires 25K runs per clan! can your servers hold that amount? Please reduce requirements if we cannot play

Muzzleloader
04-18-2020, 09:26 PM
Its working much better now.

Rain88
04-18-2020, 10:52 PM
Yeah it's better now, but there is still couple of seconds loading at the end of each dungeon run.
Plus, there was a full day of constant disconnection with a 25k grind event.
Devs, please take this into consideration.

dragonek
04-21-2020, 05:06 PM
connection error to the game what is wrong guys?

SinGularity-8786
04-22-2020, 07:08 AM
Over the last (at least) 4 days between 23.00 and 2.00 PST the game becomes unplayable (connection error after each action) every full hour for about 15-20min...