PDA

View Full Version : No rewards for first play through of Hard in new dungeon.

Saigrim
04-03-2020, 02:06 AM
Due to a hang at the rewards screen I was advanced to the Madness level, but received no first time rewards which include two Folkvangr souls. This happen to anyone else?

Or the Dragonscale talisman for that matter.

jstrickPhoto
04-03-2020, 02:10 AM
Yup - happened to me 3 times. On my last login, they now have pulled this dungeon from the game.

Stout
04-03-2020, 03:20 AM
Same. 1 Dragonscale talisman and 1 Folkvangr soul from normal and 1 talisman and 3 souls from madness. Nothing from hard. I tried hard again and got 3 dungeon frags. Now it's gone.

ElvisIsDead
04-03-2020, 09:10 AM
I think it's pretty obvious the dungeon was never supposed to launch - no notification, no associated achievements, and we are still in the middle of the previous dungeon. This has happened several times before and always results in people complaining that they didn't receive rewards. I avoided the temptation to play for that very reason.

Yup
04-03-2020, 09:25 AM
You would kind of think this app is 3 months old with how smoothly the April update has gone... not 3+ years.

Hank93
04-03-2020, 07:46 PM
Wait, new dungeon? When the game allows me to play it these days (a hard enough task) I only have the fool's errand one.

Beddie
04-03-2020, 07:52 PM
Wait, new dungeon? When the game allows me to play it these days (a hard enough task) I only have the fool's errand one.
So the game messed up and they accidentally released the upcoming Clan dungeon early, this was then removed 10 hours later