PDA

View Full Version : Event no longer counting my wins/no more progress

Geodude
04-03-2020, 11:15 PM
Anyone else having this problem? I've been grinding the Guns for days dungeon for days fine, well as fine as possible given the tremendous amount of downtime and sh*t goin on with this game lately. Sometime yesterday it just stopped counting each time I won, in the event achievements. So now I'm stuck at 290/650 cosmos/time rift battles and 15/25 Guns for days battles (11/20 total) and it won't increase. Tried a powerslave battle as well, and that didn't get counted either. Can no longer progress in the event. Ugh. Submitted a bug. Maybe time to quit playin this game for a while til it's stable again. Waste of time lately.

RobG-9641
04-04-2020, 02:39 AM
I can confirm my event challenges are NOT being counted.

thealchemist
04-04-2020, 03:00 AM
Same. Mines been stuck at 561 probably since some time yesterday, but yesterday I wasn't sure. Did all my troopers today, mostly in the Guns for days dungeon but swapped to powerslave and AMOLAD and still the same number. I want those awakening shards!!! God damn it devs :mad:

Nifelheim
04-04-2020, 03:25 AM
(Book of) Leviathan brought this up previously https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13342-Team-update-on-server-slowdowns-April-2-2020

Jeano
04-04-2020, 03:52 AM
Anyone noticed that since raid boss went live again perfect heal shields don't work properly {used to work every time you got hit) and that removing beneficials (mushashi) , remove damage block (banshee) or all golden (moonchild) only works part of the time now, where they were some of our most reliable weapons against Odin pre-mess or is it just me?

Geodude
04-04-2020, 05:56 AM
Thx for posting that link. Didn't see that thread til you just mentioned it, then I went looking for it to see where it was and why I didn't see it (it's mentioned in a post in the game updates sub-forum). Now also see others complaining about this in other threads as well. It would be really helpful if they let us know they're going to disable big parts of the game that affect everyone like that, ahead of time, in the game itself, similar to when they popup a message notifying of server restarts. Or in this case, maybe a note directly on the target event tab where we see the event counters/descriptions, instead of just disabling it and mentioning it in a thread somewhere in the forums among a bunch of other updates/notes that we have to go looking for whenever a bug or problem arises like this. Save everyone some time, and probably save them a flood of bug reports.

thealchemist
04-04-2020, 07:39 AM
"We are about to run a test that will temporarily disable the Events tab from rendering any events. If you are currently running an event you will still gain progress towards that event just not be able to see that progress until we re-enable that feature."

Well seems like they have turned this back on as my runs are counting again. Problem is, unlike it says above, any progress I had made between yesterday and just now seems to be lost. There is still time and I should only have to run my troopers for the next 2 days to complete the challenge, but with the way this game has been of late can I afford to take that chance?

RobG-9641
04-04-2020, 08:01 AM
I can also confirm, all battles played last night did not register. The battles are counting now, but will have to keep an eye on it before any SoT refills. This was not part of the test, it was another unexpected bug.

Geodude
04-04-2020, 08:07 AM
Yep, same here. Lost all progress from last night :(

scott-5496
04-04-2020, 11:53 AM
Still no sinful frags dropping in the dungeon? Is that the case too?

MuzakMaker
04-04-2020, 02:02 PM
Can also confirm NONE of my progress last night counted. If they had said that they are aware it's not counting and won't count that would have been fine. Instead we were lied to and said it would count.

With this constant lying I'm not even mad anymore, just disappointed.

Muzzleloader
04-04-2020, 02:09 PM
The good point is that the dungeon is easy, fast, and relatively cheap with the ironite return. The missing or uncounted battles wont take long to complete.

MuzakMaker
04-04-2020, 02:54 PM
The good point is that the dungeon is easy, fast, and relatively cheap with the ironite return. The missing or uncounted battles wont take long to complete.

Ohh, so we've reached the point where "they screwed us but it's not too bad to REDO all of what we did for a multi hour period" is a good thing?

Yeah it won't be too bad to redo but let's not have the devs piss on our heads and pretend it's raining. They messed up and (hopefully unintentionally) lied to us.

Muzzleloader
04-04-2020, 04:20 PM
I personally like yellow rain and snow.

Beddie
04-04-2020, 05:12 PM
Ohh, so we've reached the point where "they screwed us but it's not too bad to REDO all of what we did for a multi hour period" is a good thing?

Yeah it won't be too bad to redo but let's not have the devs piss on our heads and pretend it's raining. They messed up and (hopefully unintentionally) lied to us.
No, what he’s saying is that the dungeon is easy, so the re-grinding isn’t going to be a waste of materials.

MuzakMaker
04-04-2020, 05:46 PM
No, what he’s saying is that the dungeon is easy, so the re-grinding isn’t going to be a waste of materials.

Waste of materials or not we were straight up lied to and posts like yours belittle that. I don't care if we would have gained materials from this, the devs lied

Beddie
04-04-2020, 06:02 PM
Waste of materials or not we were straight up lied to and posts like yours belittle that. I don't care if we would have gained materials from this, the devs lied

Yeah that’s fair enough