PDA

View Full Version : Clan Sea and Sky

MAYSONMAN
04-04-2020, 06:10 PM
This is MAYSONMAN, clan leader of Sea and Sky.
We currently have 4 slots available for anyone that is a daily gamer with a strong desire to win.
This means checking in everyday and full participation in clan events. If you aren't able to meet these basic clan requirements there is no point in joining as you will be noticed and subsequently booted in short order.

If you love this game and appreciate teamwork we look forward to welcoming new brothers/sisters to the war party.

Saints_sin
04-05-2020, 09:36 PM
do you guys have a discord

MAYSONMAN
04-07-2020, 11:48 PM
Not at this time. No hurdles to join though, just daily participation in all clan activities.

MAYSONMAN
04-08-2020, 12:10 AM
A quick note on my leading style
I don't care what level a member is at so long as they are not part timers. Clans are not for part timers. I encourage people to do the best that they can given their circumstances. If issues arise they need to be communicated to me.
If I see a player doing the bare minimum or nothing at all I am given no choice but to assume that they could care less about the clan. This determination is usually made during a 1 to 2 week period depending on your tenure.

As I said, communication is everything. Real life will always take priority over gaming in my clan.
But I need to know something important came up and how long you intend to be absent in order to save your spot.
Clan Sea and Sky is far from being the top clan from a powerful standpoint. That does not mean we will not reach the summit one day nor does it mean we will ever cease trying.
Though I only have so many officers, EVERYONE is an equal in my clan until they determine otherwise.

MAYSONMAN
04-15-2020, 04:28 PM
I trimmed the roster this morning. Currently have 8 spots open for anyone interested in rising up the ranks with like minded players.
Sea and Sky is a no bullshit brotherhood.
We contribute for one another and treat each other with respect. The roster is constantly evaluated and adjusted to ensure that we are moving forward at all times. Join now or wish you had later:)

Joshctc
04-15-2020, 09:01 PM
Are you invite only? I’m looking to join an active clan.

Joshctc
04-15-2020, 10:10 PM
I hope you still have a spot left in 24 hours. I left my clan and have to wait 24 hours to join a new one.

MAYSONMAN
04-15-2020, 10:22 PM
No invitation needed. Jump on in. There will more than likely be spots available. Just be sure to do clan activities everyday. That means checking in, clan events, playing the raid daily.
Looking forward to your joining.

Joshctc
04-16-2020, 01:27 AM
None of that will be a problem. The clan I was in had 50% checkin on a good day and very little participation otherwise. I have been a daily player and was getting very discouraged with lack or clan participation. It really only takes a few minutes daily to put forth minimum participation and not much more than for a full effort. As long as spots are available I will jump on in.

MAYSONMAN
04-16-2020, 02:53 AM
Great to hear. See you soon bud.

MAYSONMAN
06-07-2020, 11:44 PM
Clan S&S has 2 spots open. About to hit AAA in the Raid. I would like for active experienced players to join. We are definitely ascending every month. Sea & Sky is level 18 and steaming ahead. We have a discord for those interested. Everyone is treated with respect, even the inactive players who have been released. If you're looking for a clan that feels more like home, S&S might be it.

MAYSONMAN
06-12-2020, 02:15 AM
I have weeded out all non contributors.
It is now an application process to prevent future headaches. This clan is currently 24 STRONG. AAA on the way to S. Just destroying clan events. We want serious warriors in this clan. Apply now

Joshctc
06-12-2020, 06:37 PM
I sent you a private message. Please check this.

MAYSONMAN
06-15-2020, 11:02 PM
4 spots left. EVERYONE IS ACTIVE DAILY.
Looking for a few more established warriors to join our ranks. Apply now

MAYSONMAN
06-17-2020, 04:06 PM
3 spots left. Apply now

MAYSONMAN
06-17-2020, 11:30 PM
2 spots left. Going, going....

MAYSONMAN
06-23-2020, 11:51 PM
We just hit grade SS at 28 members.
2 positions remain open. Apply now

MAYSONMAN
06-27-2020, 07:04 PM
Going, going, gone. I am happy to say that my recruiting torment has finally ended. If even for a short reprieve.

MAYSONMAN
07-17-2020, 12:04 AM
So, my recruiting torment has returned. Here we go, nice and simple.
1. 3 spots open
2. We have a discord
3. SSS certified 3 weeks in a row
The guys that were booted rarely communicated and couldn't even provide 10 contributions per day. Join and do your job, get rich quick. Join and try to get a welfare check and I guarantee you won't get that far. Apply now

MAYSONMAN
07-18-2020, 10:36 PM
1 spot remains. If you're a gamer and are tired of not reaching SSS every week. Remove the doubt from your mind and join. It's easy for us to hit SSS even at 27. We're at 29 now. May not be for long.

BigEd
07-24-2020, 03:50 PM
Are you still looking?

MAYSONMAN
07-24-2020, 07:25 PM
Got one spot left, yes. Apply if you're a good clan member, I'll be on the lookout.

MAYSONMAN
08-08-2020, 08:10 PM
Positions available. We are a level 20 clan that hits SSS every week. Looking for people that can very simply check in and play the raid 3x per day. Fully participate in all clan events.
We have a discord. Apply now

MAYSONMAN
09-01-2020, 12:19 AM
We have two spots available. It only took us 2 days to hit SSS. If you think you can keep up feel free to apply to Sea and Sky. We have a discord channel.

MAYSONMAN
09-03-2020, 04:51 PM
One spot remains. Fresh off of SSS.
Apply to Sea and Sky

MAYSONMAN
09-04-2020, 12:58 AM
The clan is now full.

MAYSONMAN
09-16-2020, 11:32 PM
Open for business again. Apply to Sea and Sky

MAYSONMAN
09-27-2020, 09:58 PM
Are you tired of carrying others on your back for less than you deserve? Maybe tired of seeing leadership allow for inactive dead weight to share in the hard earned loot week after week?
We don't have those issues at Sea and Sky.
This is an OPEN INVITATION to apply for our 30th member position at Sea and Sky. Where everyone does their fair share and earns SSS loot every single week. We have a discord if that is an interest to you, though joining that is not mandatory. I've turned down a few apps recently as we're a little more selective with our final spot. A great clan that I am very proud of.
Tremendous growth both individually and collectively. Apply now.

MAYSONMAN
10-30-2020, 12:14 AM
We're at 29 members again. Apply now

MAYSONMAN
11-25-2020, 12:58 AM
We have 2 openings at Sea and Sky. Apply if you can pull your weight daily for SSS rewards.

MAYSONMAN
12-06-2020, 02:44 PM
3 spots open. This is a GREAT group of guys who are dedicated to their clan. Joining our discord is mandatory for communication as that is critical to any successful clan. We clear SSS regularly with ease. Apply now

MAYSONMAN
01-23-2021, 07:45 PM
We've got open spots available because we enforce clan participation rules. If you're active and in a clan that isn't, apply now. We're SSS every single week, but you earn it. We won't carry anyone. Discord is mandatory as we have used it to solve issues in the Raid on level X.

MAYSONMAN
02-12-2021, 01:04 AM
I am still recruiting good players. We are at 23 currently. This is a VERY strong roster & we are seeking strong players to apply. SSS clan rewards every week guaranteed. Apply now

SteveHarris
02-13-2021, 09:38 PM
So I'm currently in an under performing clan. It's never been a full roster and just over half of the members even bother to check in. I feel i put in a lot of work among the handful of us that are actively participating but would really like the rewards that reflect the time and resources put in. I currently have over 400 contributions this cycle. I'm not even sure that's close to what an SSS ranked clan member should be at so I'm not sure if I'd be a good fit for you or not. but I'm curious. I've also never used discord. Putting my name in the hat.

MAYSONMAN
02-14-2021, 12:24 AM
Apply to Sea and Sky. I'll be looking forward to your joining. It's a great group of people over at S&S

MAYSONMAN
02-14-2021, 12:29 AM
Also, your current contribution tally is more than adequate. I'll be on the lookout for you 🤘

SteveHarris
02-14-2021, 03:04 AM
Alright. Said farewell to my clansmen and bounced. I'll look you up after 24hr cool down.

MAYSONMAN
02-14-2021, 03:13 PM
Sounds good. Requirements are check in daily,play the raid as much as you want but no less than 3x per day. If something ever comes up that will prevent you from contributing like illness, emergencies or what not let us know and it will be excused. Once you've joined you will need to download the discord app from the Google play store. We will send you an invite code to the Sea and Sky discord site. The link is only good for 24 hours so use it asap. Or we will have to send a new invite code. Once you've joined our discord you will have access to our in game strategies, etc. Looking forward to your joining us. Have a great rest of your weekend.

MAYSONMAN
02-16-2021, 01:41 AM
6 seats available at the S&S table.
This is a true brotherhood where every single member has each others backs everyday.
SSS is a guaranteed fact in this clan every single week. Seeking other strong dedicated players to round out the roster. If you're tired of settling for less in a clan that doesn't give equal effort, apply to Sea and Sky.

MAYSONMAN
03-18-2021, 09:16 PM
7 spots open, because when you receive SSS rewards every week you earn them. It's a fun clan filled with great people from all over the globe. Apply today!

MAYSONMAN
04-06-2021, 12:09 PM
5 spots left

MAYSONMAN
08-01-2021, 11:30 PM
We've got 6 spots open for serious clan minded individuals. We are highly organized & looking for the right people to join us.