PDA

View Full Version : Forge of Destiny Mega-Event - Info and Discussion

Leviathan
04-05-2020, 12:01 AM

The Forge of Destiny Mega Event is a series of events that will feature a number of collectible characters from a variety of mythologies.

Throughout the course of this event you will be able to collect Forged Fragments which can be traded in for unique items in the Mega Store such as various classes of Odin!

Forge of Destiny Associated events will be running from April through to mid-June. Participate in these events to earn Forged Soul Fragments!

You can trade these Fragments in the Mega store for a wide variety of rare rewards including Cosmic Talismans for Freya, Clan themed Talismans (including Ragnarok, Valhalla and more), and 6 Classes of Odin!

Cosmic Freya Talismans can only be equipped to Freya. This Talisman increases stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It will allow her to gain Immunity to Crave, Doom, and Dark Ghost and grants immunity to Permadeath effects, including innate effects. These Talismans also revive Freya with full HP and Remove All Negative Effects, including Silver Effects, and heal each ally to full HP, granting them Invincibility, Heal Amp, and Regen for 1 turn, upon death.

Unleash the power of the Allfather! At the beginning of the Mega Event, 2 Odins will be placed in the store. As the Mega Event progresses other classes of Odin will be added to the store. See the full schedule below:

Forge of Destiny Store Schedule:

Early April: Warrior and Magus Odin added to the Mega Store
Mid-April: Sentinel and Gunner Odin added to the Mega Store
May: Assassin and Cosmic Odin added to the Mega Store

Once the final 2 Odin’s have been added, there will be no further changes to the Mega Store.

Awaken Odin and Unlock Unique Abilities!
All 6 classes of Odin are awakenable. Once Max Awakened, each Odin will gain a unique passive ability they can use to dominate in battle.

All items in the Mega Store will be available for purchase until June 24th at 5pm PT. Once the mega event is over, the Odins will only be earnable as long-term Raid Boss feature rewards.

Earning Odins After Forge of Destiny Ends

When the Mega Event Store disappears on June 24th, all Odins will still be earnable via participation in the Clans feature.

All 6 classes of Odin will be contained in a new and upcoming Clan God Soul. Clan God Souls will be earned from Raid Boss and Raid Boss events. Additional characters will be added to this Soul as time goes on.

Similar to the Eternity Soul or Trooper Soul, you will receive 1 random Raid Boss God from this soul, in addition to Clan God Soul Fragments. You will be able to save up the fragments you receive to purchase the specific class of Odin you want from the Clan store.

Mega Event Bonus! Throughout the Forge of Destiny Mega Event, Satellite 15 will drop Forged Soul Fragments with every claim! Fragments will typically drop in bundles of 3 or 5, but there is a chance to receive 10 Fragments each Claim!

IMPORTANT: Forged Fragments will continue to drop throughout the run of the Forge of Destiny Events (running until mid-June). We strongly recommend you hold on to these fragments for use in the Mega Store. If you do accidentally claim a Forged Soul with your Fragments, you will still be able to get your Fragments back! Simply summon the Forged Soul you have claimed to receive one 1★ Gold Idol, and 500 Forged Soul Fragments, thus returning the fragments to your possession.

GrimDusk
04-05-2020, 12:54 AM
Is there any difference between the Odins aside from class? Because the Odins in the raid boss mode are all the same.

Azagthor
04-05-2020, 05:58 AM
Nice to see another mega-mega-event like last year's The Awakening event! Will give all players, regardless of level, a realistic chance to get hold of at least one Odin.

Reserving the rest of this post to include various charts and images as needed.

Yup
04-05-2020, 06:04 AM
Would be nice for a change if event dungeons didn't crash the app nearly every run.....

I didn't get first run madness rewards because of a crash at the victory screen...

MuzakMaker
04-05-2020, 06:22 AM
Would be nice for a change if event dungeons didn't crash the app nearly every run.....

I didn't get first run madness rewards because of a crash at the victory screen...

It took like 5 force stops for me to get client and server back in sync but I did eventually get my first run (and some clan rewards) but you will get the them. If not you can always fill out a support ticket that will get addressed in 5 months.

Hank93
04-05-2020, 06:31 AM
Did my clan's sentinel and gunner runs, finished my magus runs, try to start my gunner personal runs...crashes at the first run rewards, game won't launch. Getting my money's worth out of buying the packs I see, since grinding can't be done with the game crashing all the time.

Beddie
04-05-2020, 06:22 PM
Hey Devs; are there only supposed to be 5 Runic talismans available in the store? It’s a six set

Yup
04-05-2020, 07:16 PM
Can't even get 3 runs in without a crash. Is there no way devs can solve the crashing issue??/ Every new dungeon suffers from it horrendously. It reflect very poorly on developers if their app crashes constantly.. and this one does.

dragonmat89
04-06-2020, 08:47 AM
Ok, so 20,000 frags per Odin is going to take a lot of events/challenges to get a full set (total of about 3k from this first event if I've added up right?)

URock
04-06-2020, 09:50 AM
So Odin is the new LOL (Lilith). Next to come is to buy all Odins in the Store with Frontier Coins like the other toons. Awakenable Odin is just around the corner too...safe your candies!

Madrik
04-06-2020, 08:16 PM
would be a good event if repeatable rewards were being added, not much point running if your not getting them....

Yup
04-06-2020, 09:14 PM
CRASHES every f'in run in Insanity... seriously... every run! Auto/manual, troopers or not, doesn't matter... as soon as it his the victory screen cinematics it crashes...

Azagthor
04-07-2020, 04:05 AM
would be a good event if repeatable rewards were being added, not much point running if your not getting them....

If I'm remembering correctly, the similar The Awakening event last year had a combination of regular events with limited fragment rewards, and a couple of events with farmable fragments. Imagine (hope) we'll get at least a couple of events where we can farm for the Forged Frags this time around.

URock
04-09-2020, 04:59 PM
What is needed to awaken Odin to last stage? Nordic awaken shards?

Beddie
04-09-2020, 05:12 PM
What is needed to awaken Odin to last stage? Nordic awaken shards?

Should be Nordic shards

SinGularity-8786
04-18-2020, 12:16 PM
2 more Odins in store and not half the fragments for one earned so far...

jstrickPhoto
04-23-2020, 08:34 PM
2 more Odins in store and not half the fragments for one earned so far...

All but Assassin and Cosmic Odin in the store. As we get close to the required number of frags to buy an Odin, which Odin would YOU choose?

MetalKing
05-04-2020, 11:00 AM
I think that I will see what talisman slots each one has so that I can choose based on the best ones I have available and the class that I'm thinnest in.

Leviathan
06-03-2020, 07:06 PM
Hello Troopers!

We've updated this post with information on how you can earn the different classes of Odin once the Forge of Destiny event concludes.

Here are those details:

Earning Odins After Forge of Destiny Ends

When the Mega Event Store disappears on June 24th, all Odins will still be earnable via participation in the Clans feature.

All 6 classes of Odin will be contained in a new and upcoming Clan God Soul. Clan God Souls will be earned from Raid Boss and Raid Boss events. Additional characters will be added to this Soul as time goes on.

Similar to the Eternity Soul or Trooper Soul, you will receive 1 random Raid Boss God from this soul, in addition to Clan God Soul Fragments. You will be able to save up the fragments you receive to purchase the specific class of Odin you want from the Clan store.

GotN
06-03-2020, 07:25 PM
Right now, we can earn NOTHING, cause game is totally down.

Yup
06-03-2020, 08:59 PM
.......stufff......

Seems good. Sounds very similar to Eternals with god frags rather than FC.

Will there also be a way to purchase god frags? Like along side the Thor/Maiden frags?

And...I have 1 "team reset" token. will there be a way to purchase more of these (and with what if yes)? Or can they only be earned?

Also before I use my reset token.. does it revive one character or one team? This will greatly impact how I use it. I haven't done a great deal of poking around with it because I don't know how imperative it may be at this point. And leave it to me to use it in a horrible manner then desperately want another one.

Leviathan
06-04-2020, 12:10 AM
Seems good. Sounds very similar to Eternals with god frags rather than FC.

Will there also be a way to purchase god frags? Like along side the Thor/Maiden frags?

And...I have 1 "team reset" token. will there be a way to purchase more of these (and with what if yes)? Or can they only be earned?

Also before I use my reset token.. does it revive one character or one team? This will greatly impact how I use it. I haven't done a great deal of poking around with it because I don't know how imperative it may be at this point. And leave it to me to use it in a horrible manner then desperately want another one.

Hi Yup!

Yes the God Soul Fragments will be available to purchase with Ironite I believe.

And congrats on securing the Space Time Amulet! These currently are only obtainable as the first time clear rewards in the 5th and final Raid Boss battles. The Amulet will refresh 4 random characters! These refreshes only apply on the Raid Boss you have currently selected (i.e. refreshing characters used on Odin will only bring back 4 characters used against that Raid Boss. it will not also refresh those same 4 characters used on Baphomet.)

Hope that helps!

Yup
06-04-2020, 01:35 AM
Thanks for explaining... :)

So it seems I have one from Baphomet V and one from Odin X.. And, well.. there's no way to tell what they'll refresh for.... or, I assume the button to use it will only becomes active at that specific battle for that specific Raid boss. Sorry.. I should look more and pay attention before posting :)

MetalKing
06-08-2020, 10:30 PM
When I refreshed mine, only one character was reset!

Maiden
06-08-2020, 10:36 PM
When I refreshed mine, only one character was reset!

Despite the info written in here, the team reset ingame says it's UP TO 4 players.

HuckFinn150
06-08-2020, 10:53 PM
I used 4 of them and got 16 returned. Funny thing is I did it in gauntlet and it worked there.

Azile
06-09-2020, 11:53 AM
Both times I used mine last week, 4 characters refreshed.

Maiden
06-09-2020, 02:11 PM
Up to Four...

Alvorada
06-09-2020, 03:39 PM
The characters restored already are random, why put random amount of they? What the point of geting only one toon back?

If I ran out of Eddies, there is plenty of chances to restore an ally and be still unable to go on.

This will be like souls, where we need to open hundreds and hundreds of them to catch the desired toon. A lot of amulets will be required to restore a full team with a minimum synergy.

Beddie
06-12-2020, 03:13 PM
What will happen the Runic talismans after this event? Will they enter the tribute/clan podium souls or only be available in events?

jstrickPhoto
06-13-2020, 05:47 PM
Has anyone determined which are the best Odin's to acquire? I have the assassin Odin but getting close on frags for a second before the clock runs out. Leaning towards Cosmic or Magus...

zamasu
06-14-2020, 08:01 PM
Clan God Souls...

Will we earn souls through as raid rank rewards? Or we will earn souks tgrough defeating Odin and acquiring fragments?

SinGularity-8786
06-18-2020, 07:00 AM
Will there really be no more Forge-fragment-events?

URock
06-18-2020, 11:49 AM

that's the question...me2 :D

AndyCatzo
06-18-2020, 01:35 PM

yeah...the last event was the BNW one; now the only way to get forge fragments is with the satellite 15 or with ironite if you haven't bought the 300 fragments for 150 ironites (1 per week)

Jomama12341
06-20-2020, 01:17 PM
Best event yet!! Been playin off an on for several years. I hope to see more LONG events like this. Thanks for such an amazing event !!!

Muzzleloader
06-20-2020, 01:21 PM
Dont plan that there wont be an overlapping event at the end.

jstrickPhoto
06-21-2020, 07:16 PM
yeah...the last event was the BNW one; now the only way to get forge fragments is with the satellite 15 or with ironite if you haven't bought the 300 fragments for 150 ironites (1 per week)

Satellite 15 is no longer giving Forged frags, unfortunately.

Yup
06-21-2020, 07:38 PM
Sucks knowing that forge fragments will be useless moving forward. They CERTAINLY won't be the frags needed for more Odins.

Muzzleloader
06-21-2020, 07:40 PM
You can buy some talismans and bloods with the forge frags.

jstrickPhoto
06-21-2020, 09:02 PM
Sucks knowing that forge fragments will be useless moving forward. They CERTAINLY won't be the frags needed for more Odins.

I'm guessing the Odin's will migrate to the Frontier Store when the event ends, like the LOLs did. And if so, I wonder what ridiculous amount of FC they will cost!

AndyCatzo
06-21-2020, 09:26 PM
I'm guessing the Odin's will migrate to the Frontier Store when the event ends, like the LOLs did. And if so, I wonder what ridiculous amount of FC they will cost!

Nah, they already said that the Odin's will be moved to the clans store, read the first post of this thread for more details

jstrickPhoto
06-22-2020, 02:02 AM
Nah, they already said that the Odin's will be moved to the clans store, read the first post of this thread for more details

Dang - how did I miss that... Thanks for clarification!

MotleyLew
06-23-2020, 11:07 PM
Do the Forge fragments become garbage after the event is over? i.e. Should I spend the 17k I have of them on random things since I won't have enough for Odin...?

Brakius
06-23-2020, 11:54 PM
Purchase talisman sets now! These fragments will be completely useless.

Akuma
06-24-2020, 08:40 AM
They really screwed up. I purchased the forged finisher pack and now it's useless. The pack said 19 hours left, meaning 19 hours left in the event, but the Forged event items are already expired. What a scam. They sold something that cannot be used, on purpose. What a bunch of jokesters. I sent in a ticket asking for a full refund, or to place the two Odins I want in my inventory, or to extend the store items as to not make liars out them selling an item for real money that is now useless.

AndyCatzo
06-24-2020, 02:33 PM
They really screwed up. I purchased the forged finisher pack and now it's useless. The pack said 19 hours left, meaning 19 hours left in the event, but the Forged event items are already expired. What a scam. They sold something that cannot be used, on purpose. What a bunch of jokesters. I sent in a ticket asking for a full refund, or to place the two Odins I want in my inventory, or to extend the store items as to not make liars out them selling an item for real money that is now useless.

The store items are still available for me and they still 7 hours left, maybe you just need to check again

Azagthor
06-24-2020, 03:59 PM
The store items are still available for me and they still 7 hours left, maybe you just need to check again

There must be some sort of regional timing, as they all expired for me hours ago. The Forge End Pack still pops up for me too though.

URock
06-24-2020, 08:43 PM
Don't forget: it's still a beta game!

MuzakMaker
06-24-2020, 08:49 PM
There must be some sort of regional timing, as they all expired for me hours ago. The Forge End Pack still pops up for me too though.

Using time zones for some of the store items but a universal time for the events the store items for is, to put it frankly, stupid.

Use the universal time for everything. Not only is the coding easier (unless your spaghetti code was written around time zone sensitive stores which is yet again a poor choice) but will also make community communication and support easier.

Azagthor
06-25-2020, 12:32 AM
A little on the expensive side... wonder if the odin frags will also be given out as event or raid rewards in the future?

New Store Additions

25 Freya Soul Fragments for 50 Tribute (2 limit weekly)
25 Fenrir Soul Fragments for 50 Tribute (2 limit weekly)
Every Odin can be purchased in shop (including Cosmic) for 5000 Clan God Soul Fragments
250 Clan God Soul Fragments can be bought for 500 Ironite (no limit)
5000 Clan God Soul Fragments can be spent on 1 Talisman Red Mythic Soul

If players create a Clan God Soul out of 2,500 Clan God Soul Fragments the soul contains an equal chance of each class of Odin (including Cosmic)https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13677-Game-Update-June-24-2020&p=126318

Nicko
06-25-2020, 02:20 AM
Its pretty uncool to mention Clan God Soul frags - put items in the store - but have NO discussion about how to acquire them other than Ironite.

Will they come as rewards? Frags from cashing Clan Mythical souls? Will we be able to purchase them in the Clan store? In what quantity? Will there be a weekly limit?

Yup
06-25-2020, 02:30 AM
1 Odin (5000 Clan God frags) = 250 Clan God Frags x 20 @ 500 ironite each = 10,000 ironite for 1 Odin. OUCH!

zamasu
06-25-2020, 03:50 AM
1 Odin (5000 Clan God frags) = 250 Clan God Frags x 20 @ 500 ironite each = 10,000 ironite for 1 Odin. OUCH!

You need 5,000 fragments to purchase an especific odin. But you only need 2,500 to claim a soul, which gives a random Odin

zamasu
06-25-2020, 03:51 AM
Its pretty uncool to mention Clan God Soul frags - put items in the store - but have NO discussion about how to acquire them other than Ironite.

Will they come as rewards? Frags from cashing Clan Mythical souls? Will we be able to purchase them in the Clan store? In what quantity? Will there be a weekly limit?

They mentioned clan god fragments will be obtainable in raids and raids events

Nicko
06-25-2020, 03:56 AM
They did - but that’s pretty vague and not enough info to make a decision on whether it’s worth spending the Ironite. It’s just weird how these appeared with out the usual specific details, followed by “frags are also available for purchase in the store.”

The purchasable frags don’t appear to have a time limit so at least there’s no time pressure to buy - I’m sure all will be revealed soon...

zamasu
06-25-2020, 04:14 AM
They did - but that’s pretty vague and not enough info to make a decision on whether it’s worth spending the Ironite. It’s just weird how these appeared with out the usual specific details, followed by “frags are also available for purchase in the store.”

The purchasable frags don’t appear to have a time limit so at least there’s no time pressure to buy - I’m sure all will be revealed soon...

I can bet you a penny we will have the first clan raid event next month

slauki
06-25-2020, 06:44 AM
wtf 5k and 10k are a goddamn ripoff. a third might be appropriate, but yeah we will probably get frags with events soon i hope. but this is a bit dirty and abusive

trooper206
06-25-2020, 08:52 AM
Only if some serious meta requires it, will I buy an Odin with ironite. I got the one I wanted in the event, and I will wait until we can earn frags through some kind of grind. This is a big ripoff. Most of us have managed someway to find the patience to wait and not fall for those not so nice practices..

Yup
06-25-2020, 01:21 PM
You need 5,000 fragments to purchase an especific odin. But you only need 2,500 to claim a soul, which gives a random Odin

5,000 ironite is still pricey.. and given the "Streaky" nature of the AI... I suspect duplicates will abound! So after 1 or 2 or 5 duplicates.. where you realize you've spent 5k ironite for the same Odin, yet again.... then what??

It would be entirely different if there was some mechanism to reduce the probability of duplicate drops for high value items - but there isn't. I still have an +80% chance of getting Gunner Lilith from any Lilith soul.

Muzzleloader
06-25-2020, 01:49 PM
I had only one Odin so I took a chance. It wasnt a dupe, so i guess my luck was used up.

druid138
06-25-2020, 06:45 PM
It would be cool to see three new Odin soul options added, with a frag cost in between the existing options. It could follow BNW class pairing and have a 50/50 chance at one of two classes.

1. Red or Cosmic
2. Green or Yellow
3. Blue or Purple

That way, we could at least narrow down the randomness a bit and also guarantee non-dupes a bit longer. Buying a random Odin soul only to get a dupe may lead to the destruction of many devices.

MuzakMaker
06-25-2020, 07:58 PM
Since Ceeg doesn't like to allow response's to his posts I'll put my response to the final question of the feedback here.

Stop. Enough with all of these events that just add bugs. For every bug that gets fixed, two more get added. Take the time and actually fix the game. Not only will stopping these complex new events give the team a chance to fix all of the long standing issues but give a players a chance to work on the long term goals that we haven't had as much chance to work on with all of these back to back events with short term goals. A relatively bug free game will encourage me to spend way more than abuse of FOMO.

[Not included in the original feedback]. We've had a lot of content that was introduced and only available in the original event. If the events just absolutely have to continue, have those as the rewards instead of new content.

I can't imagine how frustrating this game is to a new player. Clans are hesitant to take you because you can't solo raid bosses, events are incredibly difficult as you weren't playing the one time when the super useful toon or talisman were available. The dungeons are expensive because, once again, you don't have the tools to complete them. I can only imagine that those who stick with it either shell out with every event or just completely ignore all the new content as it's mostly inaccessible which unfortunately means future events will likely be inaccessible or expensive.

zamasu
06-26-2020, 02:50 AM
For those who got purchased a Clan God Soul already.

Did it give fragments?

According to the post, Clan God Souls are supposed to give a random Raid Boss (Only Odin right now) AND fragments to purchase especific Odin.

Yup
06-26-2020, 05:40 AM
ermm.. nope.. just an Odin here as far as I can tell.

But I don't see anywhere that states you are supposed to get any "specific Odin frags". Are you perhaps misreading? The Clan God soul gives an equal chance to get any of the 6 Odins, that's all.

zamasu
06-26-2020, 12:49 PM
Just copying from the first post

"Similar to the Eternity Soul or Trooper Soul, you will receive 1 random Raid Boss God from this soul, in addition to Clan God Soul Fragments. You will be able to save up the fragments you receive to purchase the specific class of Odin you want from the Clan store."

Am I reading it wrong?

Yup
06-26-2020, 08:06 PM
I think so...

For 2500 frags you can get 1 soul - With the soul you get 1 (random) Raid boss.

Or you can continue to save frags and, for 5000 frags, get the specific boss you want.

--------------------

The Eternity and trooper part is confusing and really unhelpful. Since Trooper souls also drop FC and for FC you can purchase a specific character soul. -- that's not how Clan Boss souls appear to work. At least at this time.

URock
06-27-2020, 11:18 PM
Clan God Soul Fragments?
How to get them? Weekly rewards? Events?

Madrik
06-28-2020, 11:07 AM
Am i missing something, how are you getting odin souls for 2500 frags.

IronMaster
06-28-2020, 11:23 AM
Am i missing something, how are you getting odin souls for 2500 frags.

You can get 1 soul from 2500 fragments in the book (random Odin like Lilith soul)

Madrik
06-28-2020, 11:50 AM
Ah thats cool

pluk
07-11-2020, 09:31 AM
fuck off bitch ... they fucked your mother and give them thier sister