PDA

View Full Version : Miss the old general sorting

Tore666
04-05-2020, 02:51 PM
I really miss the old sorting method so I’m able to see multiple characters or talisman of the same version. Not sorted by any levels. Please give us back the 3 different levels of sorting. Now we have to scroll back and forth to find same characters or talisman of different levels.

dragonmat89
04-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Adding two extra options to sort by level or sort by name would make things so much easier...

Maiden
04-06-2020, 09:45 AM
Adding two extra options to sort by level or sort by name would make things so much easier...

This, I like the new setting but we need the option of filter by these things. For cosmics was useful to have side to side all your "hp or whatever" augmentations.

Azagthor
04-07-2020, 04:02 AM
Yeah, I like how we can easily swap between talisman colours now, but not having them grouped by set-effect is unfortunate.

Yup
04-07-2020, 05:26 AM
The "level" arrow should have a "not active" state... so ASC, DESC, then by effect... so when not sorted by level, they should sort by set effect. And by default, they should sort by set effect.

The real bitch is if you have a 6 set of say Celestials... and you've powered 1 up to level 50, 3 up to level 40, and 2 up to level 30 -- they are split apart and grouped with other level 50/40/30 talismans of the same color. All the "Celestial" talismans aren't next to each other and there's no way to get them to group together - making it VERY hard to see where complete sets are unless you've powered them all up to the same level.