PDA

View Full Version : Rank Up stats

Miroi
07-07-2016, 09:21 PM
When you rank up you see 3 stats that have possibly changed, stamina (the hourglass) on the left, team cost (determines who you can take into battle) on the right, and in the middle is a 'power lvl' mine consistently shows 3->3. It seems frustrating that it doesn't change, but more frustrating is I don't even know what that stat is controlling. Does anyone know?

Kulimar
07-07-2016, 11:53 PM
Check the HELP section in the settings menu. It explains it in detail.

Basically it determines how much power you start the battle off with, how much you earn each round, and what your max power cap is.

~agrajag
07-08-2016, 11:27 AM
When you rank up you see 3 stats that have possibly changed, stamina (the hourglass) on the left, team cost (determines who you can take into battle) on the right, and in the middle is a 'power lvl' mine consistently shows 3->3. It seems frustrating that it doesn't change, but more frustrating is I don't even know what that stat is controlling. Does anyone know?

what level/rank are you? mine surpassed 3 a long time ago

akela_v
07-11-2016, 08:17 PM
When/how often does the power level increase? I'm level 18 and it's been at 4 like forever.... Soilder Eddie's power ability costs 7, but I only have 6... Stamina & Team cost keeps increasing each time I level up, but power level stays at 4... :(

Kulimar
07-11-2016, 09:27 PM
Player Rank 20 is when you reach Power Level 5, I believe. Your Max cap becomes 7 at that point. And then Rank 30 is the big jump. So looks like it goes up about every 10 levels.

Gonzo
07-11-2016, 09:53 PM
I just got to lvl 24 and got more energy... Can't wait till lvl 30