PDA

View Full Version : Question about Odin /Frontier

Iced_Earth
04-14-2020, 12:04 PM
Hey Devs,
I got a question. Will Odin be avaible in the frontier store?

Cheers

HK-47
04-14-2020, 12:21 PM
To add to that, do we have an ETA until Live After Death Eddie arrives in the frontier store?

Iced_Earth
04-15-2020, 11:26 PM
Hey, devs?;)

Ceeg_LOTB
04-15-2020, 11:39 PM
No plans currently for either of those characters to go to the Frontier store! Odin is still in the Mega Store though!

Iced_Earth
04-16-2020, 12:02 AM
Thanks for the answer. Now we k
need to know, that we are aible to earn enough fragments for every Odin.

Natasmai
04-16-2020, 12:06 AM
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13359-Forge-of-Destiny-Mega-Event-Info-and-Discussion

"All items in the Mega Store will be available for purchase until June 24th at 5pm PT. Once the mega event is over, the Odins will only be earnable as long-term Raid Boss feature rewards. We’ll provide more details on this after the Forge of Destiny event concludes."

HK-47
04-16-2020, 12:42 AM
Agree with Iced Earth, thanks for the answer.

Yup
04-16-2020, 01:50 AM
Just a complete random guess... but I would expect them to have events mapped out so players can earn maybe 80-100K frags over the course of the event, allowing them to get 4 or 5 of the 6 Odins (120k frags needed for all of them).. and NOTHING else. So that way.. purchase is required if you want all 6 Odins and things like the Freya cosmic, etc along the way. This would be "true to form" for most events.

Azagthor
04-16-2020, 03:39 AM
Just a complete random guess... but I would expect them to have events mapped out so players can earn maybe 80-100K frags over the course of the event, allowing them to get 4 or 5 of the 6 Odins (120k frags needed for all of them).. and NOTHING else. So that way.. purchase is required if you want all 6 Odins and things like the Freya cosmic, etc along the way. This would be "true to form" for most events.

Can you remember how many fragments were available during The Awakening mega-event? I was a new player back then, and wasn't paying too much attention. Do remember there was at least one event where the frags could be farmed, I think?

I only had enough frags to buy one LoL at the end, and a full set of Vipers. Both were a huge boost to me at the time.

thealchemist
04-16-2020, 06:35 AM
I can't remember for sure but I think from completing event challenges I might have had enough frags for 2 LOLs in the awakening mega event. I might have then claimed 2 from frags via event souls and I am pretty sure I bought 2 with FC.
So personally I'd be surprised if we got enough frags via challenges/events for more than 2 Odins (maybe 3 if you skip cosmic and other store items?) at the end, but hey I could be wrong, wouldnt the first or last time.