PDA

View Full Version : April 17, 2020 Update Discussion

Leviathan
04-18-2020, 12:14 AM
This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post. (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13432-Game-Update-April-17-2020)

AndyCatzo
04-18-2020, 03:43 AM
This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post. (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13432-Game-Update-April-17-2020)

I saw that the grim reaper Eddie is (or will be) an awakenable character, is that accurate? I think that the same thing happened with Viking Eddie last week and you said to not awaken him

Ceeg_LOTB
04-18-2020, 04:10 AM
We advise at the moment not to try Awakening Grim Reaper Eddie! The changes will not save when you leave the Team screen and then you may not get the materials back that you used!

AndyCatzo
04-18-2020, 04:23 AM
We advise at the moment not to try Awakening Grim Reaper Eddie! The changes will not save when you leave the Team screen and then you may not get the materials back that you used!

Great! thank you Ceeg!!!

IronMaster
04-18-2020, 06:03 AM
Compendium has lost a lot of passive descriptions

fantomz
04-18-2020, 06:08 AM
Also Icarus,don`t try to awake him.

Yup
04-18-2020, 06:25 AM
Awaken-able GRE ed has no character art......

And he doesn't STAY awakened. If I awaken him.. and leave My Team (Get the 7 deadly gifts for some reason - can't claim anything)... Go Back to My Team... he's not awakened. Doesn't matter if I awaken him 2, 3, 4 times, if I reboot the app between. etc.. his awakening doesn't stick.

.. nice work guys..

AndyCatzo
04-18-2020, 07:07 AM
Awaken-able GRE ed has no character art......

And he doesn't STAY awakened. If I awaken him.. and leave My Team (Get the 7 deadly gifts for some reason - can't claim anything)... Go Back to My Team... he's not awakened. Doesn't matter if I awaken him 2, 3, 4 times, if I reboot the app between. etc.. his awakening doesn't stick.

.. nice work guys..

Did you read everything? I asked if we were supposed to awaken him and Ceeg replied and said NO, we are not supposed to awaken him

Yup
04-18-2020, 07:24 AM
Of course I didnt' check the forums before playing their app.. who does that!? If they released things with just 20 minutes of testing they'd avoid this stuff.

Azagthor
04-18-2020, 08:46 AM
Love the improvements to the Compendium. Wonderful to be able to see what happens with fully awakened character stats and abilities, and the talismans slots is super useful for quickly checking things. Nice work!

I can't find where you've put the materials information though?

thealchemist
04-19-2020, 04:14 AM
Regarding the compendium, I'm not sure if its ever been brought up but is it possible to get skill levels showing for each skill. It would be nice to know increases in damage/effect chances/turns,etc for each skill. That would then show how many skill shards are required per skill.

zzzoron
04-19-2020, 07:28 AM
Hey Ceeg,

Is the Viking Cosmic working ONLY on fully awaiken Viking Eds or not?

slauki
04-19-2020, 03:03 PM
so after 3,5 years you still cannot ensure a stable running game and at the same time you expect excessive farming. how ironic, but in reality it's a greek tragedy. never saw a worse running game to be honest...how can you let the game detoriate for weeks and weeks. if it actually runs, the game is okay, but these stability issues are beyong ridiculous especially if you take your demands into account as well....unplayable odin, spinning wheel of death and countless other issues.