PDA

View Full Version : All in One LoTB Spreadsheet

kjtaylor13
09-09-2016, 07:53 AM
Hi All,

I've started work on a Google sheet, where I am planning to collate all the stats and information that I can in a single place.

There are multiple sheets for:
Eddies
Allies
Talismans
Skills
Cosmos Levels
Time Rift Levels

I've taken the maxed stats from the Maxed Character sheet and input them.

I've shared it on Google, and any one can edit it:
https://goo.gl/RbWF5a

Please take a look, and feel free to update and add any missing information.

I will try to make it look a lot nicer and add some functions to it, when I can.

I've plently left to add but feel free to contribute.

Thanks All

Kevin

Vertax616
09-09-2016, 09:30 AM
This is great, thanks for the work Kevin!

vgta99
09-09-2016, 09:54 AM
I had make some update on talimans sheet.
It will be interresting to add the gold reward for all stages.
I had make an excel for it but I don't finish it yet...

kjtaylor13
09-09-2016, 10:00 AM
Hi vgta99,

Thanks. If you want to email me what you have aleady on the gold rewards I can put that into the sheet.

Cheers

Kevin

vgta99
09-09-2016, 10:27 AM
Hi vgta99,

Thanks. If you want to email me what you have aleady on the gold rewards I can put that into the sheet.

Cheers

Kevin

Ok but I need you mail ;)

slauki
09-09-2016, 01:06 PM
very nice work so far, this should be sticked...

zamasu
09-09-2016, 02:41 PM
I love the Idea of "Character Builder" I know where you going there...
if you need help developing the function let me know, I have some pretty nice Excel skills :D

kjtaylor13
09-09-2016, 02:59 PM
I love the Idea of "Character Builder" I know where you going there...
if you need help developing the function let me know, I have some pretty nice Excel skills :D

I'd love the help. Excel I can do. Google sheets not so much. Need to work out how to get a list of talismans based on there colour into a Temp Area for selection, and then giving the sub type as another list after it's selected.

Think It may be doable using Query(talismansrange, select A where C='Red') or something like that

cheers

Kevin

zamasu
09-09-2016, 04:10 PM
I'd love the help. Excel I can do. Google sheets not so much. Need to work out how to get a list of talismans based on there colour into a Temp Area for selection, and then giving the sub type as another list after it's selected.

Think It may be doable using Query(talismansrange, select A where C='Red') or something like that

cheers

Kevin

I haven't work with Google Sheets that much. But I found a way to do it using Filter.

I saw you got it to work too. lol

kjtaylor13
09-09-2016, 08:05 PM
Update:
Character Builder: This is a work in Progress Features so Far
Select Class, and Characters, auto updates Talisman COlours and Validation Lists
Select Talisman and Sub Type

ToDo: Working on a way to do the Talisman Effects based on data in the Talisman Table, will be coming shortly (I Hope)

Thanks

Kevin

vgta99
09-09-2016, 10:25 PM
Update:
Character Builder: This is a work in Progress Features so Far
Select Class, and Characters, auto updates Talisman COlours and Validation Lists
Select Talisman and Sub Type

ToDo: Working on a way to do the Talisman Effects based on data in the Talisman Table, will be coming shortly (I Hope)

Thanks

Kevin

I work on it in excel, maybe I can help for Google.

kjtaylor13
09-11-2016, 07:45 AM
Hi,

Any help would be appreciated. I need to somehow count the number of Talisman's and compare against number for a set.

Thanks

Kevin

kjtaylor13
09-12-2016, 08:03 AM
Hi All,

New Update:
Character Builder now calculates all beneficial Effects on the stats. (all Talismans Expect 2 that modify more than 1 stat)
Calculations are Based on Maxed Talismans and Max Characters for now.

Please test with the Characters that have their stats (if you have another lvl 50 that does not have stats in the sheet please fill in) and let me know if the stats all add up?

ToDO List:
Need to add skill costs for Talisman based Skills
Need more Max Character Stats
Lots of Information left to collate and fill in for the skills

Will people find this useful? Should I continue to update and develop this?

Thanks

Kevin

twc
09-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Hi All,

New Update:
Character Builder now calculates all beneficial Effects on the stats. (all Talismans Expect 2 that modify more than 1 stat)
Calculations are Based on Maxed Talismans and Max Characters for now.

Please test with the Characters that have their stats (if you have another lvl 50 that does not have stats in the sheet please fill in) and let me know if the stats all add up?

ToDO List:
Need to add skill costs for Talisman based Skills
Need more Max Character Stats
Lots of Information left to collate and fill in for the skills

Will people find this useful? Should I continue to update and develop this?

Thanks

Kevin

Hey Kevin,

You have my vote, I find this very useful.

Thanks

vgta99
09-13-2016, 12:57 PM
calculation skills of purple talismans (and more) are very difficult to make a formula because increase depend of another value like "Magic 1% of HP"...

kjtaylor13
09-14-2016, 07:21 AM
vgta99,

I've managed to do most Talisman calcs OK. My bigest issue now is just the one purple Assasin Talisman that effects 2 Stats at the same time. I need to work out a way to deal with that one.

kjtaylor13
09-14-2016, 07:46 AM
Well, had a play and now calculates Assassin Talisman correctly.......

vgta99
09-14-2016, 10:39 AM
Well, had a play and now calculates Assassin Talisman correctly.......

Congrats! not very easy this one!
Yesterday, I update some mistakes or forget on base (Talismans and allies).

kjtaylor13
09-15-2016, 10:05 AM
Hi All,

Todays update:
I've added Images for the Eddies (the ones I have at least) and updated the Character Builder to pull in the image.

Started to add the images for the Allies, but is a slow process.

My hope is that these Images can be used to Generate Signature and Avatars etc for the Forum. This is still a work in Progress.

Cheers

Kevin

Nekroliun
09-15-2016, 11:29 AM
Damn, seems like alot of work, but im sure almost every player can benefit from this in some way! Ive already bookmarked it so i can check for certain talismans and chars i dont have.

Amazing work, i hope you continue, i hope i can help but the last time i used google documents was never :)

MetalWarrior
09-15-2016, 11:42 AM
this seems lot of work,And you guys are doing great :cool:
i was wondering though if devs are creating these on whims! or you guys think they already have these data organized !

Painkiller
09-15-2016, 02:01 PM
Great source of info, keep up the numbers (of the Beasts) :)

kjtaylor13
09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
Hi All,

Todays Update. Added as many Pictures as Possible.

Missing the Following, if you have them please let me know. And Send me a Screen shot of your Team Screen with another Allie Selected so I can capture the picture from the Character Selection Bar at the Bottom.....

Eddies
Aces High Eddie Gunner
Rainmaker Eddie Assasin
Tail Gunner Eddie Gunner

Allies
Artillery Dog Assasin
Child of the Damned Assasin
Troll Assasin
Child of the Damned Gunner
Undead Allied Soldier Gunner
Voidling Gunner

Thanks

Kevin

Journeyman
09-16-2016, 10:33 AM
looks amazing! thank so much for all who contribute so far

kjtaylor13
09-19-2016, 06:23 AM
Hi All,

New Update. Character Builder: Skills now show in () which stat the scale from. Allowing you to decide which Talismans to use to get the most from your attacks.

The code is there, but the data is scarse. I need to fill in the skills tab to get this to work properly and there is a lot of skills and information to enter. I will attempt to enter at least Stat information over the next coming days.

Thought this would be a good feature. Any more features you can think of let me know.

Thanks.

Kevin

kjtaylor13
09-20-2016, 06:19 AM
Todays Update,

Skills Data Filled in for Attack and Stat Type.
Updated Character Builder to show Attack type of skills by Colour coding them.
Started a new Effects Sheet. The hope is to show icons for the different effects on the Character Builder.

I want to show if an attack is SIngle Target or AOE, I need a couple of Icons that I could use to show this Graphically? Any volunteers?

Cheers

Kevin

scott-5496
09-23-2016, 10:57 AM
This is a great tool to use for sure. Excellent work. I have google sheets but I have actually just downloaded it into Excel as that is the software I am used to using - all your hard work has been massive in populating everything for us all.

Can we amend the sheets in google sheets? I can't see this character that I have, on your lists: Undead Axis Gunner - Warrior

kjtaylor13
09-23-2016, 01:08 PM
Hi Scott,

Glad you like it, Does it work ok in Excel?

Please do add any missing characters or stats, that you have. The list is mostly based on what Characters I have, and some from the Maxed Character thread. If anything is locked you need to edit let me know and I can unlock for a while.

If you want to send me a 125x125 pixel image of the Characters Icon I can add to my Photo's and then add a picture link too.

The reason I use Google Sheets is that not everyone has office, and it's free for all :D

Thanks

Kevin

Piece of Mind
10-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Is it just me or are all the stats in general very similar, with one or two attributes higher than the others to make them stand out? The stat distribution could use some more variety...

Toddlers
10-08-2016, 06:57 PM
Is it just me or are all the stats in general very similar, with one or two attributes higher than the others to make them stand out? The stat distribution could use some more variety...

Who knows! Maybe every char in the game has the same stats but each one just has a slight increase in one depending on the class and what he is

hold
10-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Missing Assassins:
- Burning Mummy Dog
- Desert Rider

Missing Warriors:
-Undead Axis Gunner

Missing Gunner:
-Possessed Machine Gun

Missing Magus:
-Angel of Pain

Frost
10-13-2016, 10:19 PM
Seens to be broken... Can't put correct talies in soulless warrior demon

kjtaylor13
10-17-2016, 02:22 PM
Fixed,

Sorry it took so long. Didn't have a chance to look until now. Problem is someone had changed the Data Validation rules. I tried securing the cells but breaks somethings.

Cheers

Kevin