PDA

View Full Version : Game keeps freezing

Tinklestinkie
04-19-2020, 10:38 PM
After a few rounds in whatever dungeons and now in PvP the game just stops responding. Meaning the animations are still active, but there are no actions that I can take. This includes switching to auto-battle.

I've been playing for 2 years and have never had this consistent issue until this patch/update

GotN
04-19-2020, 10:54 PM
Really? Never? In 2 years? You have to tell us your secret! Hahaaa

Madrik
04-20-2020, 12:56 AM
where the hell have you been for the last 12 months dude. since the last update in april its been an absolute joke.....so whilst everyone was locked out and unable to play your telling us that you was unaffected and was able to play ? i doubt that very much

MuzakMaker
04-20-2020, 01:10 AM
where the hell have you been for the last 12 months dude. since the last update in april its been an absolute joke.....so whilst everyone was locked out and unable to play your telling us that you was unaffected and was able to play ? i doubt that very much

Only since April? You need to tell me your secret. I've been getting them since that stupid March 1st update(the worst update in the history of the game)

Yup
04-20-2020, 01:51 AM
Bad Unreal Engine update in March 2019 (UE v4.22) this app went from largely playable without problems to nothing but issues....... hotfix, hotfix, hotfix... a bit better by the August 2019 update (UE v4.23).... hotfix... hotfix... then worse again in the December 2019 update (UE v4.24).... hotfix... no significant updates to Unreal Engine since Dec 2019. But v4.25 is apparently in the "preview" stage.

I don't know if it's an issue with UE directly or merely the way Navigator is utilizing UE.... but UE updates seem, understandably, tied to how well this app functions.

MuzakMaker
04-20-2020, 03:47 AM
Bad Unreal Engine update in March 2019 (UE v4.22) this app went from largely playable without problems to nothing but issues....... hotfix, hotfix, hotfix... a bit better by the August 2019 update (UE v4.23).... hotfix... hotfix... then worse again in the December 2019 update (UE v4.24).... hotfix... no significant updates to Unreal Engine since Dec 2019. But v4.25 is apparently in the "preview" stage.

I don't know if it's an issue with UE directly or merely the way Navigator is utilizing UE.... but UE updates seem, understandably, tied to how well this app functions.

It might be some of the problem but it's not the only problem. We had huge outages not around those updates. Usually it comes when ever they put out an event that requires a ton of grinding or when they push out massive changes.

As it stands right now I think when can expect this every time we get an event that has clan achievements and it seems to be proportionally related to how many achievements there are to track. This one has been the worst by far and also has way more clan achievements than the other events had.