PDA

View Full Version : Getting Freya and her cosmic

Jeano
04-20-2020, 07:10 AM
Does anyone know if we will have other opportunities to get Freya at some stage? Only got about half her frags during the event, but don't want to get rid of them just in case. Big thing is don't want to waste frags I could use to buy Odin on her cosmic if we won't be able to get her.

Logic dictates that there will be some other way to acquire her down the line because that's happened to almost all of the other characters, but just wanted to find out if anyone out there knows for sure, how and when that would be likely.

Yup
04-20-2020, 08:02 AM
All characters have eventually appeared again after the event introducing them. Some as Heroic souls, some as Frontier coin purchases, but they all reappear after some time.

To the best of my knowledge only Dark Lilith, Lucifer, Gambler/Angel, and PvP/Gauntlet characters (Charlotte, Moonchind, FFE) have used the same frags as they did during their original event.

Beddie
04-20-2020, 09:40 AM
To the best of my knowledge only Dark Lilith, Lucifer, Gambler/Angel, and PvP/Gauntlet characters (Charlotte, Moonchind, FFE) have used the same frags as they did during their original event.

I think the event frags for Dark Lilith and Lucifer frags are different to the ones you get in achievements

Jeano
04-20-2020, 10:42 AM
All characters have eventually appeared again after the event introducing them. Some as Heroic souls, some as Frontier coin purchases, but they all reappear after some time.

Thanks Yum, yeah I made that mistake with Gambler/Angel and kicked myself very hard afterwards! So I'll get the cosmic and keep fingers crossed.

On a similar note do you know if they cycle character specific cosmics back in as well? I missed Mushashi and Cyborg Eds ones and it would be nice to have another chance at those seeing as I have them now.

Mateja
04-20-2020, 12:25 PM
Cyborg cosmic was available twice so far, as was Pharaoh Dog cosmic (this current event included). All others were only available once but will probably be featured in future.

Saints_sin
04-21-2020, 03:37 PM
huge clan store update after forge of destiny ends