PDA

View Full Version : To all member of Maiden Greece - ATTENTION

george-2964
04-20-2020, 11:15 PM
Greetings people,
I hope most of you are able to read this.
Since the 50 character limit is not allowing me to complete my thoughts in a comprehensive manner I decided to use the forum as a means for the follwing discussion.
So, we have no leader and the devs have decided that clans whose leader has left the game without transferring leadership, should form a new clan instead of transferring leadership to an active member. I obviously think this decision is not smart, but it is what it is.
So far we have 4 inactive members and some members who have almost 0 contributions to the clan, and if anything changes, it will be for the worst.
So far during this event it has become clear to me that we can't hit 25k runs and finish the event with so many inactive or nearly inactive members even if 2-3 people farm 24/7 which I am actually doing.
Therefore, I am not willing to lose advantages, such as the new ed, bacause of a dying clan.
I do suggest that we change clans, create a new one and pick another leader who is going to be active, or at least have the decency to transfer leadership before leaving.
Anyway if we don't hit the 25k and there is no willingness to form a new clan, then I will be looking for a new clan asap

CRAVEN19827
04-24-2020, 12:07 PM
Γειά σου George. Bruce7 εδώ. Αν αποφασίσετε για δημιουργία άλλης ομάδας υπολογίστε με. Έχω ξενερώσει και εγώ με τη φάση

george-2964
04-25-2020, 09:44 AM
I'm just bumpng this thread to make sure all people see it. The new clan should be up tonight, around 00.00 Greek time. I'll post the name here and also create a new thread

george-2964
04-25-2020, 09:26 PM
So due to small space, the name of the clan is
L D Runners