PDA

View Full Version : World First 25K Challenge - The Exorcists Clan

Madrik
04-22-2020, 04:21 PM
This is to congratulate all of our fellow clansmen & clanswomen on a job well done.

We are not boasting that we did it first, we are just excited that we pulled together as a TEAM in the face of adversity with all the problems and connection issues, and got the challenges done on this first ever 25k clan challenge.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE OTHER CLANS ON THEIR CONTINUOUS EFFORTS!!!"

special thanks goes to

Bakura
Azile
Akuma
Reidon
Scopes
Tanto
Smudger
Stands
Drizzit
Freaky
LuizDemetrius
Shelltlight
GoldensAreEvil
Jurand
AngryYozh
BennySalazar
Miber74se
Mikona

LuizDemetrius
04-22-2020, 04:29 PM
You guys rocks!! Thanks everyone !!!

FredMcKrueger
04-22-2020, 04:40 PM
Great job guys, we rocked this challenge!

Akuma
04-22-2020, 04:47 PM
Right on! XORs rock!

Caesar815
04-22-2020, 04:49 PM
Great guys. Congrats 🎉 🤘🏻

Natasmai
04-22-2020, 04:53 PM
look... we got trashed for posting up our accomplishments. So we stopped. But you really need to tone down your posts. "Yay we got to 25K!!" Thats fine. World first? How do you even know?

we completed it around 11:30ish EST. Maybe you were world first? But who knows? We dont know if we were world first either.

Same as the "World first" SSS in Raid. We think we finished it roughly a day before Blood Brothers (congrats to them BTW regardless of who hit it first, its a hard fought effort) But who knows if some other clan was even before either of us?

Unless the Devs bother posting something showing rankings of the clans, know one will really know.

But hey, congrats Exorcists! on joining us at the 25k mark!

scimitar
04-22-2020, 05:12 PM
I thought the coolest Joms was not to be Joms.
I was wrong. We are all bouncers.
Who cares besides yourself?

Maiden
04-22-2020, 06:24 PM
These kinds of posts are so childish, no offense mate but honestly ...I mean if you want people to be happy about your "success" IMO be humble and help the community, etc. I am happy for Bakura, I donīt know him or never spoke with him but he was always keen to give you a hand or share info here. So itīs cool to see his clan going well... so gz well done!
But if you only want to brag "how good you are having your phone plugged 24/7" well it is choice but...

Fudjo
04-22-2020, 06:34 PM
I think harmless showboating is fun and we should see more of it. :)

Bakura
04-22-2020, 07:22 PM

Thank you TEAM!
Just when things looked bleak, like connection issues were going to prevent us from finishing, you guys completed all clan challenges before event's end.
I am truly amazed how this clan pulls together.
I couldn't ask for a better group of players.
Thank You,
+Bakura

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE OTHER LotB CLANS!

Ace
04-22-2020, 08:06 PM
Muhahahahahaha, " my daddy is bigger and makes more money than yours" clans. Legacy of the Kindergarten ...

Amarthir
04-22-2020, 09:50 PM

Thank you TEAM!
Just when things looked bleak, like connection issues were going to prevent us from finishing, you guys completed all clan challenges before event's end.
I am truly amazed how this clan pulls together.
I couldn't ask for a better group of players.
Thank You,
+Bakura

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE OTHER LotB CLANS!

Hey I think I've seen that logo before ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

edsel
04-22-2020, 09:52 PM
Hey I think I've seen that logo before ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LOL to ALL

Yup
04-22-2020, 10:51 PM
I think Bakura needs to create Hierophant images for everyone in his clan congratulating them on 300 runs, 35 runs, 10 runs, 150 runs, 420 runs, etc..... :)

Bakura
04-23-2020, 09:15 AM
Well....look who showed up to mock me.
You couldn't just let me walk away.

I built a highly capable clan in a short amount of time because I treat my members right, keep in communication with them, and give them acknowledgement & thanks for their efforts.

Alot of these guys are new (not veterans) and modest spenders (not whales.)

Go bully someone else.

P.S.
Romeros Legion, I was wrong about you guys.... it is Joms.

signed... No regrets and running a clan the way it should be.

Good job Amarthir, so I used a logo of one word and altered it.
You don't even have a clan banner....
but you stole your user name & clan name from this band and their album....very original.

And I didn't name my clan after an Anime...
exorcism is something I do daily....
regardless if you believe it or not.

If your nice, I'll help deliver you from your spirit of depression.

Beddie
04-23-2020, 10:06 AM
There is a difference between using the name of something and copying the text off of a poster

Mateja
04-23-2020, 10:48 AM
This is not a creativity contest and I have yet to see a clan with an original name or banner. Amarthir posted a joke. Getting so salty over a joke and about something in a mobile game...
You left Jomsvikings and created a good and successful clan. All the power to you, that's great. But do you really feel the need to post every achievement of your members? What does it acomplish? Spending time making banners for someone who got into top 50 is pointless. Every week someone is up there. Romero's got several eternals in a row and besides one or two instances they didn't go around bragging. Some weeks we got 5-6 players from our clan in arena or gauntlet top 10 - so what. We got hated when we posted any of our achievements, even when simply answering questions. At the end of the day, are we playing a game for ourselves and our enjoyment or so we can tell someone that we're better than them? No need to show us or anyone else that you are better. There are no rankings and no one gets anything from it so what's the point?
Forum is looking very bleak recently with rivalries flaring up and constant whining. Clans have some good and some bad sides, this is definitely a bad one.

Yup
04-23-2020, 10:58 AM
Bakura.. I meant no insult.. my post was just meant to be good natured ribbing. Apologies if it was taken otherwise.

Azagthor
04-23-2020, 11:04 AM
Well done to everyone who managed to find the time to complete the full 25k! Nice to see you were all able to coordinate and work through the obstacles together. Would love too hear more about what the various clans have been able to achieve, and get some friendly rivalries going between them :)

However, I would just like that say, I 100% want to see more photo-shopped inter-clan fighting please. The sillier the better. Go all out, have fun :D
(This is totally not my attempt at massively lowering everyone's expectations for when I finally get around to posting something embarrassingly bad for the Clan I'm in!)

Bakura
04-23-2020, 02:41 PM
@Mateja, and whomever.

My kudos images for my clan members are not bragging.... I only put them in our recruiting channel so that prospective members feeling ignored by their current clan can see we acknowledge members efforts and achievements.
It's part of my recruiting techniques.
I am quite aware of what other top players can do, but I still recognize other's achievements. For some players a top 30 gauntlet is a big deal. And others getting top 10 in arena several weeks in a row, is an accomplishment.

If someone is upset at me for celebrating others.... then go post in your own thread.
Besides, I'm not tooting my own horn, I'm congratulating others.
I'm building team pride and motivation for members in this 4 week old clan.

This Forum is for all.
I know you guys think your funny, but when 5 or 6 from one particular clan start attacking.... it doesn't come across as a joke.

Make your own threads.... and believe me, you won't see me posting in it.

Amarthir
04-23-2020, 03:31 PM
I mean, Jomsvikings were actual historical figures that a great band happened to name an album after but it's cool not everyone has the time to research history and I get it dude ��

Also also, my name is my own idea that I came up with in high school when my teacher asked my class to create their own Sindarin names from the Tolkien books. In other words, I got my name from the same source the band did so if you are insulting my creativity you are insulting Amon Amarth as well.

stands
04-23-2020, 06:06 PM
i think all you bobos need to take a step back and realize this is a mobile app. There doesn't need te be any interclan fighting when we could all just sit around and make fun of our wives/girlfriends because their 30,00 level free to play word search game doesn't have a worldwide community of fans dedicated to the common cause of metal spirit, but that's just me

Amarthir
04-23-2020, 06:28 PM
i think all you bobos need to take a step back and realize this is a mobile app. There doesn't need te be any interclan fighting when we could all just sit around and make fun of our wives/girlfriends because their 30,00 level free to play word search game doesn't have a worldwide community of fans dedicated to the common cause of metal spirit, but that's just me

Hey man my mom is the candy crush world champion lmao.

Bakura
04-23-2020, 06:30 PM
He should know... he still lives with her!

Amarthir
04-23-2020, 06:37 PM
You used to be in my clan you should know I've been living by myself and supporting myself for the last nearly 9 months lol

Bakura
04-24-2020, 01:21 PM
To our "Brother Clan" CAESAR'S LEGION...
CONGRATULATIONS on getting it done!!!
Thurs. 4/23/20

Caesar's Legion & The EXORCISTS are official members of S.H.I.EL.D., a United Fellowship of clans!

Puntwothree
04-24-2020, 01:47 PM
Does that mean when the clan wars start you'll all lay down your arms?

I believe the pen is mightier than the sword. We'll be winning clan wars by blogging about it.

LeoLagarto
04-24-2020, 02:06 PM
Thurs. 4/23/20

Caesar's Legion & The EXORCISTS are official members of S.H.I.EL.D., a United Fellowship of clans!

Thank you Bakura! 🤘🏻

Caesar815
04-24-2020, 05:12 PM
Thx bakura 🤘🏻
Really appreciate it, bro. 🍺

ShadowedLies
04-24-2020, 05:19 PM
Thurs. 4/23/20

Thanks Bak! 🤘

ritchbe
04-24-2020, 08:23 PM
Thurs. 4/23/20

Cool picture of our boss :)

druid138
04-24-2020, 08:55 PM
Congrats guys! And, congrats to all Clans who have or will hit 25k. It's an impressive achievement!

Bakura
04-25-2020, 12:03 AM
Congrats guys! And, congrats to all Clans who have or will hit 25k. It's an impressive achievement!

Hey, congrats to you too!

So, the compensation pack has 15,000 vanquisher frags. That should help many be able to get Invader Ed, but for all of us who already got the Ed & T3, it's not much of a compensation.
More ironite or that new Magus Valhalla Maiden frags would have been nice.

Shao
04-25-2020, 08:44 AM
Gz Bak and other member ;)

Dragonet
04-25-2020, 11:13 AM
Thanks Bakura, cool work, gratz to all grinders! :p and all finishers Clans!:)