PDA

View Full Version : Seems like corrupted data crashed my account

slauki
04-30-2020, 01:12 PM
Hey guys,

wanted to hear if someone has the same issues:

my account is seriously broken since the daily reset.

I played 3 arena matches and i couldn't finish any of them because of the "disco bug".
In addition i cannot even load any level anymore. No cosmos world, no lord of light, no skull quests, nothing. everytime i just get an endless loading loop.

also tried to open levels via keys, nothing. the strange thing is that i was able to claim my daily quest rewards despite i wasn't able to play one level.

Every time i restart the game i get a message that i can claim clan rewards but the box is empty. Seems like some data corrupted my account completly.

Which is weird as well: I could play two raid matches flawlessly, that's all. Pretty surprising this works.

I tried several devices and several reinstalls already, this didn't help at all, my account is seriously damaged as it seems. i logged in in a friends accountand i could play there without issues. he logged in into mine and had the same problem. this is definetly something account related and has nothing to do with my devices.

If some of the devs reads this please check if you can find the issue. I'm very unhappy that i cannot play at all and that i miss all the rewards. Hope you can find the issue

My account name is donslauki-3210
Account id: 756129750694498304
opened a support ticket: My Ticket # is 56834.

Best regards

ritchbe
04-30-2020, 04:20 PM
Exactly the same set of bugs...

I would add another: if I manage my inventory, I cannot exit it due to the loading bug.

Surprisingly, inventory changes get saved even though the game needs to be force-closed.

My clan cleared the event during the night and I woke up to this...

At least Odin works, but extra annoying shuffling talismans and having to force close the game each run!

JawS
04-30-2020, 04:21 PM
You are not alone, i have the same issues.
Tried the game on both iPad and Android phone, logging out and back in - no joy.
Please fix devs.

slauki
04-30-2020, 04:32 PM
good news that we are not alone, then they will fix this rather sooner than later. if it would be an individual issue we could wait weeks or longer for a fix.

@richbe yeah i have the inventory problem as well. seems like we have exactly the same issues

and yes, same situation: my clan cleared everything while i was sleeping....

Ceeg_LOTB
04-30-2020, 04:33 PM
Hey everyone, just a quick note that this has been reported and will be investigated! Most likely someone will be in touch through Support tickets if you have them open. If you are experiencing this exact issue, please comment your ticket number for me to track. ^ Ceeg

ritchbe
04-30-2020, 04:33 PM
...already down one account due to corruption, during first server migration...

Hope they fix this as:

cannot do troopers
cannot do Time rifts
no daily dungeon key
no Skull quests
cannot do Arena (will losw rank/ironite)
didn't get clan rewards

Yaaaay... Odin works.

ritchbe
04-30-2020, 04:34 PM
Hey everyone, just a quick note that this has been reported and will be investigated! Most likely someone will be in touch through Support tickets if you have them open. If you are experiencing this exact issue, please comment your ticket number for me to track. ^ Ceeg

Thank you Ceeg!

Subject: No Clan rewards / Time rift freezes / Arena win endless loop

Ticket # 56841

slauki
04-30-2020, 07:01 PM

thank you for taking care i can provide some pictures if this helps

last one was a viking eddie that got apartiated from lad eddie. he was shown to die but the invisible dead viking did an endless fury. this was by far my favourite one...

JawS
04-30-2020, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the acknowledgement Ceeg, my ticket is Ticket # 56862.

BILL
05-01-2020, 12:29 AM
Thank you Ceed mine tocket is #56734

slauki
05-01-2020, 06:39 AM
my game works again flawlessly. just tested sq and arena and all seems fine \m/

hope this was something uncommon. my ticket seems solved for now ty for the support guys

slauki
05-01-2020, 07:45 AM
i'm locked out of raids now AHAHAHAHAHA. so all works but raids. this is actually funny

EDIT: a friend of mine sait that sacrificing some chars who was used in raids can cause the issues in raids. and that's exactly what i did today. might be coincidence, but might be not....

JawS
05-01-2020, 10:05 AM
My account seems to be back to normal now - thanks.

MuzakMaker
05-02-2020, 08:47 PM
i'm locked out of raids now AHAHAHAHAHA. so all works but raids. this is actually funny

EDIT: a friend of mine sait that sacrificing some chars who was used in raids can cause the issues in raids. and that's exactly what i did today. might be coincidence, but might be not....

That's only one possible cause. There have been a few of us reporting it happening regardless of sacced toons. I do hope that you haven't joined the ranks of us who are SoL. Especially since the powers that be have only acknowledged the sac error and in my experience with them that means they are done with looking into the issue.