PDA

View Full Version : 3* RED Evolution Runes (?)

aceshigh
09-09-2016, 03:51 PM
I can't find any , maybe just 1 in 50 rounds . Do u guys know a place for farming this ? Without that rune game is getting worse for me and i dont wanna play it ... I got blue and purple 3* evo runes everywhere but ******* red is nowhere

Demoonchild
09-09-2016, 06:27 PM
BF or UW in Madness is the place friend!! anyway, the drop rate is awful... You can try too in secret locations... ;)

Kraznoff
09-12-2016, 03:34 PM
I can't find any , maybe just 1 in 50 rounds . Do u guys know a place for farming this ? Without that rune game is getting worse for me and i dont wanna play it ... I got blue and purple 3* evo runes everywhere but ******* red is nowhere

If you're getting 1 every 50 rounds you're doing better than most people. I calculated my drop rate to be less than 1 in 90. I've been trying to upgrade 2 red talismans to 5 star since the pulled evo shards from the main game, and I still need 1 more 3* red evo rune. Before they nerfed the drops I could get enough evo runes in a few days, now it takes a few weeks. I feel bad for new players.

osiris0000
09-12-2016, 04:36 PM
Drops are like joke. I have 12 red 3* evo runes, since the toughest one to get for me is 3* rainbow evo runes. I even get 2* rainbow evo runes hardly. They were dropping at underworld shadows of the valley, but i didnt get any even i played for 5 hours.