PDA

View Full Version : [BUG]tribute soul bug when we have blood sand in reward...[BUG]

Shao
05-12-2020, 02:38 AM
Hello, first of all, I want to report that it is the 3rd week consecutive where I have this problem. I already opened2 tickets, still without answers so far.
i have exchange with other player, and i am not alone in this case.
This one here is special as accompanied by a video that I uploaded on youtube, to allow you to see in action has what this bug looks like, and especially you repair it. to be simple, as soon as there are "bloods sands" in the "soul tribute", they disappear as soon as there is out of the reward. for a 300 ironite reward... it is problematic especially when it's the reward for a whole week of collective effort.

hi hope devs read this, and fix it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPxYft8NuG4

If other people with the same problem read this post, don't hesitate to reply ;)

have a nice day!

infinite dreamer
05-12-2020, 03:24 AM
Hope this gets sorted out. I've had a few instances where I dropped in a tribute soul and sometimes only a heart pops up or it just skips rewards completely.

Ezz
05-12-2020, 03:35 AM
Hope this gets sorted out. I've had a few instances where I dropped in a tribute soul and sometimes only a heart pops up or it just skips rewards completely.

Yeah I’ve missed Tribute rewards completely as well and I know a few weeks back I had 3 sob in the reward that never materialized.

IronMaster
05-12-2020, 06:09 AM
My clanmates have the same problem - No pop-up window, +3 SoB in fact, SoB disappear after reboot

AndyCatzo
05-12-2020, 01:31 PM

“When I open a Tribute Soul, all I get is a Sacrificial Heart and nothing else!” - After opening a Tribute Soul, be sure to scroll through your rewards in the pop-up window that appears. In addition to the heart, you can receive a variety of valuable fragments, currencies and even talisman sets if you’re lucky. Some players have reported that these rewards can sometimes fail to show up in the pop-up window which is an issue we are investigating. Do note that whichever rewards you do receive will correctly be added to your account so long as that the soul was successfully opened.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13425-Frequently-Reported-Issues-Troubleshooting-amp-Important-Information-*4-16-2020*&p=123444#post123444

Alvorada
05-12-2020, 01:51 PM
“When I open a Tribute Soul, all I get is a Sacrificial Heart and nothing else!” - After opening a Tribute Soul, be sure to scroll through your rewards in the pop-up window that appears. In addition to the heart, you can receive a variety of valuable fragments, currencies and even talisman sets if you’re lucky. Some players have reported that these rewards can sometimes fail to show up in the pop-up window which is an issue we are investigating. Do note that whichever rewards you do receive will correctly be added to your account so long as that the soul was successfully opened.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13425-Frequently-Reported-Issues-Troubleshooting-amp-Important-Information-*4-16-2020*&p=123444#post123444

Pretty words, but not apply to the case. I had the same issue 2 times. The SoB seems to be added to my account, but if I try to use, game freezes and after restart, they already gone, all 3.

Phoenix-7282
05-12-2020, 04:14 PM
Can't scroll through pop-up window if there is no pop-up window. It also happens with clan mythical soul sometimes. At least rewards get added to the account in the latter case.

Azile
05-12-2020, 06:21 PM
This exact thing happened to me today. Opened Tribute soul, only see the sacrificial heart, no loot screen. Then checked SoB and I have 6/3, so I know I received at least 3 SoB. A few hours later I go to use the SoB on some Odin kills, but now I have 3/3 SoB, the reward SoB has vanished.

Tried log out and back in etc., but they are gone.

nitro
05-13-2020, 05:18 PM
I opened 4 reward soul from odin. Everyting was empty and purchased 4 souls
was empty. I requested that issues but nothing back yet.

real_schweiger
05-13-2020, 06:51 PM
The last 4 of 5 Tribute Souls I opened had been empty - just the 3* Heart popped out.
I sent a Ticket as well, but got no response at all. Especially the lost SoB is a pretty common issue. No one of those who got them could ever use them at all.
Thats why I am sitting on several unopened tribute souls...

AndyCatzo
05-13-2020, 07:03 PM
The last 4 of 5 Tribute Souls I opened had been empty - just the 3* Heart popped out.
I sent a Ticket as well, but got no response at all. Especially the lost SoB is a pretty common issue. No one of those who got them could ever use them at all.
Thats why I am sitting on several unopened tribute souls...

The only issue now is the missing sands of blood, I just got a tribute soul and it gave 3 SoB but then they disappeared; In your case if you are getting the 3* heart then that means that the rewards were added to your inventory even though you don't see the pop-up, but that was a bug that they fixed with yesterday's update:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13532-Game-Update-May-12-2020&p=124760#post124760

Leviathan
05-14-2020, 12:08 AM
Hello everyone!

We have just pushed a hotfix that should resolve the issue of Tribute Souls not awarding Sands of Blood.

Shao
05-14-2020, 09:18 AM
@leviathan TY,
for people with tickets opened, what you can do for us?
it's more souls lost... and it's a great reward lost ;)

AndyCatzo
05-14-2020, 12:58 PM
Hello everyone!

We have just pushed a hotfix that should resolve the issue of Tribute Souls not awarding Sands of Blood.

And what happens with the ones that we already had the issue? All of us that wrote in this thread had the issue and personally, I've lost 3 Sands of Blood and Opened a ticket.

Azagthor
05-15-2020, 04:17 AM
Oh, this thread explains what happened with a Tribute Soul the other week. Glad it's been fixed up.

zamasu
05-16-2020, 02:41 AM
Can anybody confirm that the souls have been fixed?
And that you receive and can use the SOB?

Shao
06-06-2020, 08:19 PM
@leviathan TY,
it's more souls lost... and it's a great reward lost

zamasu
06-06-2020, 09:56 PM
I have tickets opened about that from months. I never got a reply. They just ignored them

Muzzleloader
06-06-2020, 10:49 PM
Many of us had lost blood to Odin freezes, outright taking blood with no battle and taking multiple blood for a single battle. There is also the potential of not earning blood from tribute souls or the reward showed but never credited , or couldnt be used. I just chalked it up to poor game mechanics and moved on. There are still a few glitches with loss of blood. They know there is a problem and hope they will correct the issues so the game can move forward.

Shao
06-17-2020, 10:39 PM
@leviathan TY,
it's more souls lost... and it's a great reward lost