PDA

View Full Version : 20 times as much trooper badges

slauki
09-09-2016, 06:30 PM
"I have a dream, that one day we will earn 20 times as many trooper badges, as today". Curious about it? Let's take a look.

What did i do?

Well, i created a second account and tried to figure out my evil gamebreaking plan.

I added my second account trooper, used him and fired him. Im the meantime i used my regular trooper with my second account.
My plan was to earn me 50 extra badges and repeat this process. If this works we could endlessly earn 50 extra badges.

And it really worked out, but it was not as easy as i thought.First I was very euphoric about this, so that i wanted to work out a "trooper rush strategy"
where we could have a pool of troopers which we hire and fire every 30 minutes.

While this procedure works in a theoretical way, it has got big practical and ethical problems.

The practical problems: I had to remove my own trooper at least two times, before beeing able to add him again. I had also to restart both devices several times.
Sometimes i could add the trooper, but not use him again. Than i tried to repeat it, and the second time i could alway use him and earn the additional badges!
But to do that i had an annoying work of 5-7 minutes for 50 additional badges. Thats to pasky for me.

The ethical problems: Additionaly i don't like this tactic very much, since it's also a little bit like cheating on the one hand. On the other hand it's something that people will exploit as long as it's possible, so it's the best way, to make it public. That's why i want to inform you guys about this so you can try this on your own if you like.

If you find a good tactic, please let me know about it, i'm very curious nontheless.

Anyway i think the devs shouldn't allow this, but till they fix this it will be middle 2017...

Let me know what you think about it.

EDIT: i get a message 2 minutes ago, that i reched the maximal number of trooper removes for today. so the infinite circle doesn't exist. i think i removed myself about 15 times today. so in theory you could earn "only" 2x 15*50 = 2x 750 badges additionally, it you manage it to work perfectly

Demoonchild
09-09-2016, 07:41 PM
Someone will be banned very soon.... :D
Is an interesting way to earn some extra badges, but is really too much work for me to just earn another friki Dog or Undead.... LOL
..And if I get another undead, I will make a video remake of Thriller from Michael Jackson, featuring Eddie....

12lisa
09-09-2016, 07:51 PM
I wanna see that very badly xD Yeah, he´s right. But it would be worth it if you can have a lot of skill shards, to be honest. If only there was not the limit of troppers you can kick from your list every day...

Ancient Mariner
09-09-2016, 08:12 PM
There's already the removing limit per day which should prevent you from doing it anyways..for example i can't remove more than 5 troopers per day

slauki
09-09-2016, 08:34 PM
There's already the removing limit per day which should prevent you from doing it anyways..for example i can't remove more than 5 troopers per day

yeah, but people could also remove you and you can add them anytime...so it would be possible to manage that, but for me it's not worth it....but i will search for another solution :-)

MetalWarrior
09-09-2016, 10:13 PM
slauki! my friend, you are sunk into the game ..lol.. what would you do with the trooper points ! if what you get in exchange of trooper points are useless.
i bet you have better troops than those already.I'm getting flooded with trooper points every day i open the game. minimum 250, yesterday i had 500.
opps ! just now i got 175.. as i'm typing this post,(opened the game after 6 hrs)

I've converted 3750 points into 'rare gun assassin soul' several times.i got very common soul,not "RARE" soul... lol
well,you get some evo and xp too,but they aren't enough to even think about trooper points.

slauki
09-09-2016, 10:42 PM
slauki! my friend, you are sunk into the game ..lol.. what would you do with the trooper points ! if what you get in exchange of trooper points are useless.
i bet you have better troops than those already.I'm getting flooded with trooper points every day i open the game. minimum 250, yesterday i had 500.
opps ! just now i got 175.. as i'm typing this post,(opened the game after 6 hrs)

I've converted 3750 points into 'rare gun assassin soul' several times.i got very common soul,not "RARE" soul... lol
well,you get some evo and xp too,but they aren't enough to even think about trooper points.

i strongly disagree. for me it's a total waste of trooperpoints if you buy rare souls. i save my points and buy solely skillshards, since they will always be rare.
one day you will get all characters that you want, if you play long enough, but then you won't have the shards to make them fully usefull.

but maybe you are right, and i'm too sunk in this game :-D.

but pushing all characters to the maximum would be mega huge, you could owe everyone :-)

MetalWarrior
09-09-2016, 11:00 PM
i strongly disagree. for me it's a total waste of trooperpoints if you buy rare souls. i save my points and buy solely skillshards, since they will always be rare.
one day you will get all characters that you want, if you play long enough, but then you won't have the shards to make them fully usefull.

but maybe you are right, and i'm too sunk in this game :-D.

but pushing all characters to the maximum would be mega huge, you could owe everyone :-)

oh .. wow! i guess i never thought about 'skill shards', very good tips,thanks a lot,now i'm probably sinking..lol

slauki
09-10-2016, 01:37 PM
oh .. wow! i guess i never thought about 'skill shards', very good tips,thanks a lot,now i'm probably sinking..lol

MUHAHAHAHA :D are you already a trooper of mine? if not i will earn you a skillshard in 200 days. if you use me too everyday it will only take 100 days :-D

MetalWarrior
09-10-2016, 07:04 PM
MUHAHAHAHA :D are you already a trooper of mine? if not i will earn you a skillshard in 200 days. if you use me too everyday it will only take 100 days :-D

not yet,but i'll surely add you as soon i get a free slot, 200 days sounds promising :p

slauki
09-10-2016, 08:16 PM
not yet,but i'll surely add you as soon i get a free slot, 200 days sounds promising :p

if i were you, i would kick someone who is inactive for 1-2 days to add me :-) you won't find many passionate gamers like me :-P

MetalWarrior
09-10-2016, 09:38 PM
if i were you, i would kick someone who is inactive for 1-2 days to add me :-) you won't find many passionate gamers like me :-P

well, no doubt about the 'passionate gamer'..lol , fortunately there is no inactives,but few inconsiderates who shared their lowest level unit with no talisman..lol, i was waiting to see if they have done it by mistake,enough is enough 3 days.. alright requests coming your way in few mins. my champs are not as great as yours.. but still :) workable.

1.metal
2.ironman

slauki
09-10-2016, 09:57 PM
well, no doubt about the 'passionate gamer'..lol , fortunately there is no inactives,but few inconsiderates who shared their lowest level unit with no talisman..lol, i was waiting to see if they have done it by mistake,enough is enough 3 days.. alright requests coming your way in few mins. my champs are not as great as yours.. but still :) workable.

1.metal
2.ironman

wow, you got two accounts? t thought i was passionate :-D which is your main account? i'm not sure if i can add both but i added metal first since it's easier to use your eddie. are you really planning in using both accounts all the time? it's pretty "stressfull" in using one :-)

edit: if i were you i would keep the one with the corrupted general :-)

MetalWarrior
09-10-2016, 10:05 PM
wow, you got two accounts? t thought i was passionate :-D which is your main account? i'm not sure if i can add both but i added metal first since it's easier to use your eddie. are you really planning in using both accounts all the time? it's pretty "stressfull" in using one :-)

edit: if i were you i would keep the one with the corrupted general :-)

corrupt general one started as troubleshooting on android after 2 weeks of crashing on ios,but that is infact 2nd account.
i don't mind playing both accounts,teams are completely different,plus rewards are double (in my mind) :p

slauki
09-10-2016, 10:09 PM
corrupted general one started as troubleshooting on android after 2 weeks of crashing on ios,but that is infact 2nd account.
i don't mind playing both accounts,teams are completely different,plus rewards are double (in my mind) :p

well okay, i will try to clean up more space but i already kicked a low somekind of active player for you. i will wait a little till adding your 2nd account, if you don't mind.

murphys law: i died while using your trooper i hope you got the 25 badges... in this case it would be only 199 days to go. i try to autoplay battlefield madness the final level, but i got a sucessrate of 80%...well your trooper was at the 20%, sorry :D

AmBush-UK
09-10-2016, 10:10 PM

Add my missus if you got space Demoness-9720 She's playing every day too

MetalWarrior
09-10-2016, 10:28 PM
well okay, i will try to clean up more space but i already kicked a low somekind of active player for you. i will wait a little till adding your 2nd account, if you don't mind.

murphys law: i died while using your trooper i hope you got the 25 badges... in this case it would be only 199 days to go. i try to autoplay battlefield madness the final level, but i got a sucessrate of 80%...well your trooper was at the 20%, sorry :D

lololol x2

MetalWarrior
09-10-2016, 10:37 PM

wow! what an ideal family,missus plays lotb everyday,and hubby promotes her account .. 2 thumbs up. :cool:

slauki
09-10-2016, 10:38 PM

demoness is already my trooper and i recognizes her easily, because of her picture... you have to be a very lucky man mr. ambush :-)

Londo-7244
09-10-2016, 10:45 PM

Very lucky indeed. My missus has threatened to delete my account lol Oh and thanx Slauki for the add! I too am In need of a few dedicated players for badges.

slauki
09-10-2016, 10:48 PM
Very lucky indeed. My missus has threatened to delete my account lol Oh and thanx Slauki for the add! I too am In need of a few dedicated players for badges.

you're welcome, as long as your missus doesn't touch your account :D

edit: my girlfriend said a few days ago that i should go and make the doctor in eddiology :D

AmBush-UK
09-12-2016, 12:57 AM
Cheers for the Compliments guys, We met on Facebook through Mafia Wars, She got me off PC gaming and into Playstation 3 Gaming I got her into FPS gaming (Call of Duty GHOSTS and more)

slauki
09-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Cheers for the Compliments guys, We met on Facebook through Mafia Wars, She got me off PC gaming and into Playstation 3 Gaming I got her into FPS gaming (Call of Duty GHOSTS and more)

this has to be true love :-)