PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Lilith Passive Bug

Olevipoeg
05-14-2020, 07:39 AM
Cosmic Lilith Passive can revive allies even they are killed under the Mark of the Diablo. Probably killed by Doom and Permadeathed chars also. Screenshots are in Mercenary bug thread.
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13163-Mercenary-bugs/page3

Olevipoeg
05-15-2020, 09:26 AM
Today I saw Cosmic Lilith revive permadeathed char.

Brickster
05-16-2020, 06:37 PM

My GRE used his Fury.
Enemy Horus got Doom, Perfect Corruption and Permadeath.
Doom should be prevented by Lilith's bespoke cosmic, but it doesn't.
Perfect Corruption and Permadeath are allowed, because Horus did die and got revived earlier and Niflheim talisman (also on Cosmic Lilith as shown in the screenshot) only grant immunity to these effects on all allies until they die.

Brickster
05-16-2020, 09:09 PM
Another one.

What kind of information do you need, devs?

My team:
Viking Invader Eddie - Sustaining, Clover, bespoke T3
Max Cosmic Lilith - Niflheim, bespoke T3
Max Cosmic Shinobi - Alchemy, bespoke T3
Ancient Mariner - Amulet

Enemy team:
Max Thor - Singularity
Max Moonchild - Babylon
Ancient Mariner - Yggdrasil, Serenity cosmic
Max Cosmic Lilith - Penance, Clover, bespoke T3

Enemy team's Cosmic Lilith power move put Doom on my team even though I run the bespoke Lilith cosmic.
My Eddie got stunned. Which also shouldn't happen because of Max Cosmic Lilith's passive which prevents any kind of stun on allies. None my characters died and resurrect by the way. This is all turn one, before I did anything.

Olevipoeg
05-17-2020, 06:28 AM
Turn one anomalies are very common. I constantly get passive disabled, doomed and stunned even Banshee T3, Lilith T3 and Singularity are in game. And my Cosmic Lilith gets nearly never new turns on turn one. Computer's one does. But the Revive bug continues throughout the battle. First turn passive anomalies are caused by Killer, Prisoner, Madame Fortune, Alchemist and Penance Talismans. And all of them can disable talismans also.

Mario.Ahner
05-17-2020, 11:41 AM
Every new thing added is bugged, NF simply has absolutely no clue on developing, only on cheating your money away.

If they would only use 1% of the time they use for finding new ways how to cheat the payers, ups, players, then we would have a bugfree game.

scimitar
05-17-2020, 02:55 PM
How do you like that? The team is led by the new Eddie Viking. Each of the toons did what Eddie could do. They removed buffs and set off a provocation. Any of them: wicker, assassin werewolf.
In the second game, everything was properly

Brickster
05-17-2020, 05:00 PM
How do you like that? The team is led by the new Eddie Viking. Each of the toons did what Eddie could do. They removed buffs and set off a provocation. Any of them: wicker, assassin werewolf.
In the second game, everything was properly

I don't understand what you're saying. At all.

scimitar
05-17-2020, 10:45 PM
I said that each of the characters at that moment was like Eddie. They counted his characteristics: they removed any buffs. They did "taunt"

SinGularity-8786
05-18-2020, 08:53 AM
All bespoke cosmic talismans having the immunity to doom effect are bugged.
They don't give immunity. They only cleanse it the following turn.
And with the runtime of 1 when removing 4 skills Cosmic Lilith's "Down To Earth" is an instant-kill.