PDA

View Full Version : Awakened Grim Reaper bugs

Olevipoeg
05-14-2020, 12:24 PM
Grim Reapers Power Skill Death Grip should prevent all enemies healing until they die. It doesn't work against healing talismans like Vampiric and Artifact.

Stormseye
05-16-2020, 07:00 PM
Can confirm this is not working as enemies are still able to heal after Death Grip use. In addition Gunner Hierophant passive “heal block” is also not working so may be possible that Heal Block effect is borked.

Doomsday667
05-16-2020, 07:11 PM
In arena enemy wipes me out on the first hit. I tried it a few times. I'm running
Grim reaper max awakened with niflheim and his cosmic
Cosmic lilith max awakened with serenity/sacred/her cosmic
Lilith moon max with serenity/sacred/angel
Alchemist max with labs and dominance.

Grim reapers cosmic say he takes no damage in the first turn. All buffs getting ignored, like golden ghost, vanish etc. On the first enemy hit I have just one toon left if I'm lucky.
Something is not working right or he is weak like hell.

Maiden
05-16-2020, 07:11 PM
It is not really a bug but cleary my English skills are not up to this Talisman... Can someone clarify for me the meaning of this effect on his bespoke talisman?:

"Take no damage for the first turn of the battle and gain +50% fury if you take damage on the first turn of the battle."

So... wtf? the only thing I can think of is reflected damage. Which btw was never confirmed or refused that those skills preventing damage are actually able and not bugged of being overpass by reflected damage...

I´m going to stop saying damage. Damage.

Brickster
05-16-2020, 09:00 PM
It is not really a bug but cleary my English skills are not up to this Talisman... Can someone clarify for me the meaning of this effect on his bespoke talisman?:

"Take no damage for the first turn of the battle and gain +50% fury if you take damage on the first turn of the battle."

So... wtf? the only thing I can think of is reflected damage. Which btw was never confirmed or refused that those skills preventing damage are actually able and not bugged of being overpass by reflected damage...

I´m going to stop saying damage. Damage.

The wording is indeed poorly done and contradictory.
Maybe they mean damage through marks?

Doomsday667
05-16-2020, 11:05 PM
Even if he takes damage in the first round. Why got my whole team wiped out? I do not understand how the buffs/debuffs/effects are working in this special case.
My first thought was, that there are so many overlapping effects, that my team hit the self destroy button.

Maiden
05-17-2020, 08:30 AM
@Brickster yes that's definitely one option as well thks, I´ll try a few things at arena later.
@Doomsday what was your enemy team?

Doomsday667
05-17-2020, 04:01 PM
I don't remember enemy teams. They were different. I tried a few arena fights, as I thought something is weird.