PDA

View Full Version : What Characters/Team Combo Will Be OP Going Forward

MuadDib-7367
09-09-2016, 07:58 PM
I realize that we are a little ways off actually seeing new content (Night City, Brave New World), but was wondering what character/team combinations people here think will be OP going forward. My experience with mobile games like this is that those we do the best are the ones who best anticipate the direction of the game. Right now, I have stopped new character development (other than cashing in rare souls received in Lord of Light farming) and am focusing on grinding runes and credits to get the most beneficial talisman up to lvl 50. My goal being that once new content is released I can level up whatever 3* or 4* character best works quickly, but not have to grind out talisman to properly power them up.

My gut is telling me that eventually there will be levels where you will need fully powered gunner or assassin squads to make it through as enemies will come in 3 levels rotating among red, green and blue that will decimate any non-gunner/assassin combos. I am curious to what others think is coming in the near and longer term........