PDA

View Full Version : Will "dungeon" frags have further use?

Yup
05-18-2020, 04:29 AM
The "dungeon" fags seemingly pop up again and again.. I'm wondering if that will continue or if they are now dead frags......

AndyCatzo
05-18-2020, 02:33 PM
The "dungeon" fags seemingly pop up again and again.. I'm wondering if that will continue or if they are now dead frags......

yes, they will continue to appear, actually this month there is an event with a dungeon, they should appear on that one.

Cefiar
05-19-2020, 12:11 AM
They seem to appear about once a month.

Lack-lustre options to purchase with them when they were last available in the store though.

HuckFinn150
05-19-2020, 01:22 AM
I've yet to find anything to buy with them.

Cefiar
05-19-2020, 02:24 AM
The first time they appeared, there was some things that seemed worthwhile. Second time though, there wasn't much that was interesting at all.

I've got almost 42k of the things, just waiting on something worthwhile to buy with them.

Azagthor
05-19-2020, 04:45 AM
The first time they appeared, there was some things that seemed worthwhile. Second time though, there wasn't much that was interesting at all.

Were different things available each time? Seemed like a nice (if not very long-term) way to get hold of some of the older but still useful talismans like Orbit and Space.

Yup
05-19-2020, 06:04 AM
I was sort of seeking an "official" word :)

The items for sale weren't stunning, but I think they were the same both times they appeared.. 3/4 rare 6-set talismans then ridiculously high prices for frags pf red/yellow cosmics.

(I mean, come on, 30k "dungeons" frags for 50 frags of a red/yellow cosmic all to pull a MR+15% yet again? Really?)

hugoW
05-20-2020, 01:54 AM
They can't really be dead frags... as there is no way of converting them to precious fragments, there is sure something planned for them in the long term as they build up, they are not dead frags they are more like immortal fragments that will never go away.

druid138
05-20-2020, 03:19 AM
They will continue to appear in the future.

For an official word, see the first post in this thread (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13042-Troopers%92-Respite-(Dungeon)-Scream-for-Me-Eddie-is-here!), for instance.

Yup
05-20-2020, 05:06 AM
:) But "immortal frags" suddenly had "old immortal rags" as well... :) .... never take anything for granted :)