PDA

View Full Version : [Devs] How rare is Powerslave awakening shard?

Jeano
05-18-2020, 12:47 PM
Would it be possible to have a table somewhere that breaks down the drop chances/rarity of Awakening shards in general and specifically for the Powerslave dungeon much like we have for the souls?

So far I've run 7 keys and only gotten 1 awakening shard and if that is how it's supposed to be then the cost in sot and FC to keep buying keys is insanely high. Add to that that the dungeon is still incredibly slow and constantly freezes and to be honest I don't see my Horus being fully awakend any time in the near future.

With regard to the slow downs, I have a suspicion it's when all members of both teams have shields running (I've also noticed this happens with Ferryman a lot, so think his lantern animation may also be a problem)

Azile
05-18-2020, 01:51 PM
How many runs per key are you getting? Post your team perhaps.

A good team should fly through power slave.

Ook
05-18-2020, 02:29 PM
How many runs per key are you getting? Post your team perhaps.

A good team should fly through power slave.

I get the same issue as Jeano. It's not the team, per-se, the game simply grinds to a ridiculously slow pace, as if you were running on auto x0.25 ... can't handle the number of whizzy animations and effects?!

Simply frustrating.

Natasmai
05-18-2020, 05:33 PM
turn the effects down to low in the settings? or is it a very old phone/tablet? My team can run that place at about 50s - 1:10 range no problem with no slows or lag. also i saw a few awakening shards drop last night

fred
05-18-2020, 08:58 PM
I managed to get 3 shards from 2 keys on the last two days, still need 2 more... gonna try another key soon.

Jeano
05-19-2020, 01:34 AM
I'll try that, I think quality settings are on Auto atm. My phones only a year old and everything else runs fast on it.

Azagthor
05-19-2020, 04:52 AM
Over time, those unique awakening shards tend to be around 1-2% each run. Low enough for RNG to screw you over, but with enough runs, you'll eventually get a few of them.

Azile
05-19-2020, 09:50 AM
For example, I was doing the latest challenge and saw 1 drop on my second or third run. Pure RNG, but yes, they "can" drop.

MarkyMark
05-21-2020, 02:31 AM
I did about 40 runs on a key during the recent event. Got 1. So they're dropping but as above, it's just straight RNG luck.