PDA

View Full Version : Need some troopers!

Croxx
09-09-2016, 10:54 PM
Hey guys!

Due to (most) of my troopers being inactive for days I'd like to ask if anyone would add me :) The thing is im not really strong so I don't think anyone would want to play with my champion... (Pharaoh Dog King 5* lvl 89) btw Im onto finish underworld on hard last 3 stages!

Croxx-7312

Sudjenica
09-19-2016, 02:16 PM
I'll add you if you don't mind having a weak Trooper (3* Wickerman Eddie level forgot which one). Like it says in my signature, I'm a daily player and use my Troopers every single day, though the game keeps crashing and most of my Troopers don't get the badges (for which I apologize), but when they fix the bug, you'll be getting badges "from me" every day :)

MetalWarrior
09-19-2016, 02:22 PM
I'll add you if you don't mind having a weak Trooper (3* Wickerman Eddie level forgot which one). Like it says in my signature, I'm a daily player and use my Troopers every single day, though the game keeps crashing and most of my Troopers don't get the badges (for which I apologize), but when they fix the bug, you'll be getting badges "from me" every day :)

you can change your trooper with other basic eddie,that is in better shape than your wickerman eddie.

Sudjenica
09-20-2016, 09:23 AM
I know and I do change it every few days, but it seems people like my Wickerman more, because I get more badges by switching back to him ;)