PDA

View Full Version : Meathead

Eubedyen
09-09-2016, 11:58 PM
Just got this one from a regular soul. Anyone know anything about it?

Ddrak
09-10-2016, 12:00 PM
It doesn't t seem very powerful to me, but i levelled to 100 a gunner voidliny so maybe i'm not the best team builder here around :)

slauki
09-10-2016, 01:30 PM
It doesn't t seem very powerful to me, but i levelled to 100 a gunner voidliny so maybe i'm not the best team builder here around :)
but my thread is very thankful for your effort, we need more people like you to complete it :D :D :D

logicombat
09-11-2016, 04:54 AM
I got a Sentinel Meathead, and even though it's weak as hell, I'm keeping it, because it's the only Sentinel I've seen that can strike multiple targets with a basic attack. Ive got it up to 3*, level 60, and its still not good, but I'm still working on the talisman build. Which kind did you get?

Eubedyen
09-15-2016, 02:55 AM
1st one was the Eye meathead then the other day i had gotten another version of Meathead sold that one

PsychoEddie
09-15-2016, 03:45 AM
I got a Sentinel Meathead, and even though it's weak as hell, I'm keeping it, because it's the only Sentinel I've seen that can strike multiple targets with a basic attack. Ive got it up to 3*, level 60, and its still not good, but I'm still working on the talisman build. Which kind did you get?

I have sentinels that can do that too that you may want to keep an eye out for....Pyro Soldier, Souless Demon, Allied Bomber Boy, and Pharaoh Sand Spirit.