PDA

View Full Version : Time To Eliminate Sacrifice Events???

RobG-9641
05-31-2020, 11:45 AM
As game seems to be trending to month long fragments based mega events, is it time to eliminate the monthly sacrifice event? I propose to eliminate the sacrifice event, and replace it with event fragment rewards from regular sacrifice throughout the month that scale on tier level. This would reduce the need to hoard souls, and players can sacrifice as needed when needed. As to not break the economy of the game, rewards maybe in smaller increments, but more frequent sacrifices would balance it over time. Possibly it would also ease strain on the servers having one less event and less characters needing inventory space to hold waiting for a sacrifice event. I personally would like to open souls when I want and sacrifice when I need to and not have to manage inventory waiting for a sacrifice event 3-4 weeks away that usually has lackluster rewards anyway...

Muzzleloader
05-31-2020, 12:06 PM
There are many who are addicted to the sacrifice events. You cant take the monthly binge from them.

Hank93
05-31-2020, 03:12 PM
I need a concentrated reward for throwing toons on a sacrificial pit. I know we won't get some of the old Halloween and valentine's MASSIVE rewards events, but it helps when there's an excuse to finally summon souls and level up copies of characters that I would otherwise not even care about.

Brickster
05-31-2020, 05:59 PM
I like them. I'd like to keep them.

Geodude
05-31-2020, 09:46 PM
I like the sac events :)
Great way for lower ranked players who don't already have everything to gain some ground. Builds some anticipation and excitement, not like the mindless, boring as hell grind events, which I'd like to see less of. More variety of events is always nice.

fred
05-31-2020, 11:49 PM
i do like it, dont take it away!

MuzakMaker
06-01-2020, 12:14 AM
I too enjoy sac events but I like the idea of making them month long (or even half month like evolution events).

As it stands opening all of those souls can get expensive and I might be inclined to go for more stretch rewards if I had more time to spread out the opening.

Geodude
06-01-2020, 12:40 AM
Ya I vote for extended sac events. Also gives more time to level toons to sac, instead of having to do it all before the event.

Azile
06-01-2020, 04:07 AM
I love sac events. If anything, add more.

Deathbat6120
06-01-2020, 05:41 AM
I vote for extended sac events. Gives us more time to level up toons and also more time to get hold of the gold to open up all those souls.

Yup
06-01-2020, 06:03 AM
I don't know why you'd need extended sac events.. As soon as one ends.. start collecting and leveling for the next one. An additional few days or a week added to the event isn't going to make *that* much difference if you haven't been hoarding for a while.

Dropping the frag cost of items, or increasing the amount of frag which drop, during sac events would be a better step to take I think.

osiris0000
06-01-2020, 12:07 PM
I don't think there is any fun in burning resources just to collect event fragments for a whole month. Not voting for this.

You can burn some lower essence stuff until the next event to keep inventory overflow problem away. Just keep the high essence characters. I mean, no one would hurt their game economy by burning some 1 / 3 star hearts or some 4 star characters here and there, it is not a huge fortune.

MuzakMaker
06-02-2020, 05:16 AM
For me the want to extend the sac events for more than few days is mostly about gold.

I can pretty much finish sac events in less than a day but your gold drops fast when you're opening a bunch of souls, especially when that includes Clan Legendaries and mythicals. I will agree that month is probably too long. Half month would be great to run opposite of the evo events. First 15 days is sac last 15 days is evo. Then at the start of the next month you can sac all those spare toons you leveled up and can start to restock for the next evo event.

I mean of course all of that assumes that the sac event is worthwhile. This was the first time in months that I actually pushed for more than that last stretch goal.

Muzzleloader
06-02-2020, 11:11 AM
Just save your gold throughout the month. You will end up at the same place

MuzakMaker
06-02-2020, 06:16 PM
Just save your gold throughout the month. You will end up at the same place

I do save my gold. The extra time would just give some freedom in case a situation arises that I would want to spend Gold else where.

I prefer the slow bleed of my gold as opposed to the fast arterial spray when I drop 40Mil in a week (although that was mostly because I focused on clan souls and had no luck with gold rewards).