PDA

View Full Version : Scream for me or Van Helsing Eddie?

Huzya
06-02-2020, 05:53 PM
Hi all,
I'm working on the new event and picked up 600 shards to get a 5* Eddie. From the available list, I'm looking at getting Scream for Me Eddie or Van Helsing Eddie. Both seem like solid toons... but VH looks like he's a bit more useful when running the various key dungeons. SFM looks great as well... esp since my best Sentinel Eddie is Benjamin Breeg. The other item of note is that I can buy VH with coins (though he's crazy expensive) and I can't buy SFM outright (yet).

That all being said, I'm a bit torn over who to go with. VM appears better in a head to head match up of raw usefulness... but SFM would immediately become my best sentinel Eddie. Any thoughts?

Thanks as always!

Ironstyle
06-02-2020, 06:10 PM
My suggestion is to go after the ed you can normally only get with FC; so Van Helsing. SFM is available in normal souls and you will pull him eventually. Save those FC for other toons that are only available with FC.

Bartman9999
06-02-2020, 06:14 PM
I would pick VHE; SFME can drop from regular souls (if this has not changed), you'll eventually get it. You'll save 5000 FC by getting VHE this way
Both are useful in dungeons, but I believe there are better options in their classes that you'll end getting... Eternal champ eddie (assassin), or Awakened viking (sentinel)

Huzya
06-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Thanks all! Much appreciated!