PDA

View Full Version : Level up 3* to 4* get passive?

007RAV15-8839
09-10-2016, 09:00 AM
Are there any characters when you level up from 3* to 4* it gives you a passive? (that wasn't there at 3*)

Ddrak
09-11-2016, 12:15 PM
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1103-Compilation-of-maximized-characters

As you can see here 5* char have the same passive than the 3* they evolved from.

007RAV15-8839
09-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Great link!

So all the golden sun and lord of light characters I get have zero passives but friends have them with passives. Just different drops but same names?

zamasu
09-13-2016, 07:17 PM
Great link!

So all the golden sun and lord of light characters I get have zero passives but friends have them with passives. Just different drops but same names?

Elaborate a little more about that. Do you mean SAME Character AND CLASS? or just 'same character"

Ex. You can have 4 Children of the Damned all with different passives (depending on class)
But you can never have 2 WARRIOR Children of the Damned with different passives. WARRIOR COTD they have the same passive

goochklok
09-15-2016, 07:32 PM
Great link!

Keep in mind there are Golden Sons and Newborns of light for each class. Both have different abilities than the other. And not all of them have passives. For example the Blue Golden Son has a self revive passive. The blue Newborn of Light doesn't have a passive.