PDA

View Full Version : wickerdog king

Browno
09-10-2016, 10:07 AM
I have only seen this dog maxed at lvl 100 with high base att, and nobody seem to have opinions on it.
I took the plunge and evolved it to 5* and gave it some talismans.
While only lvl 77 now it hits around 5.5k on 5* lvl 80 warriors on perfect attacks.
With its power skill it is around 9-10k so it is pretty solid as a single target hitter. I have not spent any skill shards on it tho.

slauki
09-10-2016, 11:39 AM
i thought this should be much higher. i'm a little disappointed, since some chars with aoe has got 5,5k on every enemy. i was also thinking to evolve him for test purposes, but thank you for your info!

it would be nice if you can post an update, when you got him to level 100.

btw: i think your talismans boosts seems to be very good, so i'm even more surprised. on the other hand 5,5 k and 10k aren't that bad...

Browno
09-10-2016, 11:46 AM
I will definately test him mire this weekend and see if he gets better. The 100% stun is nice tho, since he almost always get the enemy below 30% hp

Demoonchild
09-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Nice one Browno, I wanted to evolve one to Max, but in three weeks I hadnt get any.... long ago I was swimming on them....(I sold them all)

Browno
09-11-2016, 05:26 PM
I have wickerdog maxed now, and it hit around 5-6k on neutral enemies. However where it shines is its ability to steal beneficial effects. Does wonders at gunner rift boss, taking the immune ability.
The stun proc is also nice to have on the normal attack.
Maybe not the strongest hitter but it do have some utility.

I have it as champion now, and my ign is browno-3535 if someone wants to try it

slauki
09-11-2016, 07:00 PM
I have wickerdog maxed now, and it hit around 5-6k on neutral enemies. However where it shines is its ability to steal beneficial effects. Does wonders at gunner rift boss, taking the immune ability.
The stun proc is also nice to have on the normal attack.
Maybe not the strongest hitter but it do have some utility.

I have it as champion now, and my ign is browno-3535 if someone wants to try it

hey browno, i send you a request would love to try him. you bild him pretty well, and the thioef should be very powerfull in special situations :-)

Browno
09-11-2016, 08:29 PM
You are added slauki. I would appreciate your opinion on him also after you have tried him out.