PDA

View Full Version : LOL final awakening shards

Madrik
06-25-2020, 06:16 PM
been running lol xv for achievements and to finish awakening cosmic Lil, 5 mega refills and got 2 onyx sons, 2 shardbornes, 1 full set of light and 2 sets of fallen but no god damn awakening shard WTF. states XV has the highest chance of drops. This seems that this is just NF's way of getting you to spend money to buy ironite to try and get them. it's about time they changed the drop rates like they said they was going to do during the pandemic lockdown.....all nf have done is just find ways to annoy players even more than they already are.

Beddie
06-25-2020, 06:31 PM
When did they say they were gonna increase the drop rates during lockdown?

Muzzleloader
06-25-2020, 06:35 PM
I rarely have any 4 or 5* coloered shards drop in XV. Everything else drops. I get mine from awakening souls or outright buy them with frags. If you only need 5* then I would farm dungeons that drop awakening frags.

Madrik
06-25-2020, 06:39 PM
i have loads of the coloured and colourless shards ranging from 1* right up to 5* they drop quite well, ive used 25k worth of awakening frags to buy the souls and only have 5/6 of the LOL final awakening shards just cant get this last one

Yup
06-25-2020, 06:40 PM
Actually.. I only farm the dungeons if I need 4 star colorless awakening runes.. otherwise, it's better to farm other dungeons for awakening frags and buy what you need that way.

The Labyrinth dungeon is way better for awakening frags than any of the LOL dungeons. (and with better talismans too)

----------------

EDIT:

Oh.. the Torus box.. yeah.. gotta be LOL XV for that.

Of course there's always those legendary awakening packs.. the Awakening Mythical soul contains all the "special" last step stuff.

Madrik
06-25-2020, 06:44 PM
When did they say they were gonna increase the drop rates during lockdown?

there was a post on their FB page when the pandemic started, pretty sure it was ceeg had announced that whilst we are stuck at home during the lockdown drop rates and other items will be increased to ease the bordem

Muzzleloader
06-25-2020, 06:50 PM
They did greatly increase the colorless 4* drop rate which was the greatest bottleneck.

Madrik
06-25-2020, 07:25 PM
Actually.. I only farm the dungeons if I need 4 star colorless awakening runes.. otherwise, it's better to farm other dungeons for awakening frags and buy what you need that way.

The Labyrinth dungeon is way better for awakening frags than any of the LOL dungeons. (and with better talismans too)

----------------

EDIT:

Oh.. the Torus box.. yeah.. gotta be LOL XV for that.

Of course there's always those legendary awakening packs.. the Awakening Mythical soul contains all the "special" last step stuff.

yeah not for £100 im not, if they was the same price when they first hit the store then yeah i would have bought one, but whilst things are still pretty shit with stability and bugs not willing to feed them my money until they pull their fingers out. and finally sort some of the issues

NilSpaar
06-25-2020, 07:53 PM
I don't remember them claiming the drop rates were increased because of the lockdown... but they were increased as part of the May Tuning Update.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13523-May-2020-Part-1-Tuning-PRELIMINARY&p=124609#post124609

Madrik
06-25-2020, 08:39 PM
not the 4* shards needed tho mate after 6 mega refills 0 final awakening shards have dropped. thats pretty crappy

Tim28213
06-26-2020, 01:46 PM
I have been building up awakening soul fragments the past week and have run over 400 LOL XV dungeons. Zero level 5 colored awakening shards have dropped. I get clear 5*, but I haven't seen a color specific one in a long time. It feels like they were either removed, or the drop rate reduced so low as to make it impossible to get those. Next time I run it I will try to remember to look and see if they are even listed in the loot table for the dungeon any more. If they are the drop rate has to be incredibly low.

Madrik
06-26-2020, 05:04 PM
showing in the rewards table as XI-XV with XV as the highest chance of a drop. yet nothing, after 5000 SOT which is a major concern. yet devs aint bothered about the players cus all we are to them is a wallet so they get to keep their jobs and keep NF/Navigator Games afloat. their customer service is shocking, don't respond to tickets, or if they do its weeks later. simply not good enough

Nifelheim
06-26-2020, 11:27 PM
Your best bet for those Taurus boxes and colored 4-5 star material is awakening souls.

Hartacus
10-01-2020, 11:32 AM
In the same boat. Need 3 to fully awaken final LoL, burned through an awful lot of keys, thousands of sands and still nowt. Had better odds from XV than I have souls for second to last LoL and even then I had more luck getting shite out a rocking horse