PDA

View Full Version : Ghost + Frozen = Draw?

Barthax
07-01-2020, 08:14 AM
Hi,

I've put together a team which includes Ghosting and Freezing the opponents. I've found when the last remaining opponent is both Ghosted and Frozen, they never take a turn and so the Ghost does not count down which just leads to a draw conclusion. Am I doing myself an injustice or is this a bug?

Maiden
07-01-2020, 09:05 AM
It uses to happen with stun in some circumstances effects as well. You could have a team/talisman that removes those effects and the battle will end.

Barthax
07-01-2020, 03:54 PM
I think I have that now, thanks. However, shouldn't their "team" have a turn and therefore the Ghost count down?

MuzakMaker
07-01-2020, 04:37 PM
Ghost doesn't even count down half the time even when the opponent takes a turn. You're always better off avoiding toons that can inflict dark ghost.

Maiden
07-01-2020, 07:27 PM
ye, you´re right It should work properly but it doesn't... its one of those old bugs that are still here, and we just work around them...

MuzakMaker
07-02-2020, 01:49 AM
It should work properly but it doesn't

This entire app in 7 words

Barthax
07-02-2020, 07:57 AM
No surprise on the app's foibles. Marketing push vs. engineering perfection vs. budget restraints. Normal business. :P I stick with it in enjoyment. :)

MuzakMaker
07-02-2020, 02:30 PM
No surprise on the app's foibles. Marketing push vs. engineering perfection vs. budget restraints. Normal business. :P I stick with it in enjoyment. :)

Nope, I work in the industry. Their desire to push out content even when it hasn't been tested fully and there apathy towards fixing the ever growing pile of bugs is not normal business.

To put it frankly this team gives the rest of us a bad name. If they can't match their own expectations and deliver a working product they need to rework their expectations.