PDA

View Full Version : join a clan

fragemall
07-05-2020, 09:55 AM
hi.
been playing a while now. guess time to try a clan. take look see if i'm worthy yet. :)

fragemall-6920

Puntwothree
07-06-2020, 03:58 PM
hi.
been playing a while now. guess time to try a clan. take look see if i'm worthy yet. :)

fragemall-6920

Worthy/not worthy is a ridiculous stipulation. Have you seen the clan threads around this forum? Tons of people are looking, and you're the commodity they want. Just join someone who has an opening (there are no wrong answers) or do a bit of research first (you don't have to look far) and choose. 98% of clans are going to take you on if 1) they have a spot, 2) you're a daily player, and 3) you're willing to follow a few simple clan rules (whatever those may be). If you're posting on these forums, you're probably a daily player. If you're looking, it is easy to tell if a clan's got spots. That just leaves 3).

Our clan unfortunately doesn't have an opening. I could tell you when we do... but don't wait for that to happen. Just join up somewhere.. and if it doesn't work out, it's not a big deal. Leave and apply somewhere else.

Good luck.