PDA

View Full Version : Day 1 players

Saints_sin
07-16-2020, 05:46 AM
OK its a long shot but the starter pack wasn't a thing 4 years ago so I got to ask has any day 1 players seen these in any pack other than the starter pack fire storm talis

P.S sorry if the spelling sucks its probs been auto correct since I haven't slept

druid138
07-16-2020, 07:11 AM
I've been playing since the beginning, and I've only seen Firestorm talismans available for $ sale. I think I saw them in a pack in early 2019 and never again.

It looks like they may have been added here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11603-Game-Update-March-22nd-2019) as part of the new player experience, so maybe newer players can get them but not older players (except for that $ pack)?

dragonmat89
07-16-2020, 08:20 AM
Day 1 player here, yes - never seen a way to get these other than $$$ if not a new player.

Mateja
07-16-2020, 11:45 AM
I made a new account early this year and there were no firestorm talis available. It was only that one time as IAP.

Saints_sin
07-16-2020, 02:35 PM
I mean I would love to own a few sets but they seem to be mia

Saints_sin
07-16-2020, 02:36 PM
Day 1 player here, yes - never seen a way to get these other than $$$ if not a new player.

I mean it really sucks cause they are really good with trooper ed

RobG-9641
07-16-2020, 02:37 PM
Firestorm definitely needs to be an event or Gauntlet reward... Hopefully soon, and sooner than coming soon!

Saints_sin
07-16-2020, 02:39 PM
Firestorm definitely needs to be an event or Gauntlet reward... Hopefully soon, and sooner than coming soon!
I mean I'm gonna mail fb so we shall see

Yup
07-16-2020, 05:47 PM
They were for sale with Guy Fawkes Ed as part of that bundle... Firestorm, Lantern, and GFE...... Only time I've seen them.

My experience with them... then read as FAR more powerful than they actually are. Rage Spear or Meteor are better (although 4 sets/cosmics).

druid138
07-16-2020, 06:07 PM
They were for sale with Guy Fawkes Ed as part of that bundle... Firestorm, Lantern, and GFE...... Only time I've seen them.

My experience with them... then read as FAR more powerful than they actually are. Rage Spear or Meteor are better (although 4 sets/cosmics).

I believe Guy Fawkes came with Bonfire, not Firestorm. At least he did the first time he was available.

Yup
07-16-2020, 06:58 PM
You may be right about the Bonfires.

I have 1 set of Bonfires and 1 set of Firestorms.... I may have gotten them mixed up. I do think that both were part of a "bundle" with a character though. Seems like Firestorms were with an ed.. just not sure which ed now. Tour Ed perhaps....

Mateja
07-16-2020, 10:35 PM
I'm fairly sure they came with Tour Ed. Would be nice to see them in gauntlet instead of Vorpal for the n-th time.

Saints_sin
07-16-2020, 10:42 PM
You may be right about the Bonfires.

I have 1 set of Bonfires and 1 set of Firestorms.... I may have gotten them mixed up. I do think that both were part of a "bundle" with a character though. Seems like Firestorms were with an ed.. just not sure which ed now. Tour Ed perhaps....

they read as more powerful maybe but look at them for the use of a boss raid yup i take them on baph I put them on trooper ed with his bespoke and something else then he will do 13-17 hits per action provided you get consistent neg effects on him then you can easily do 26% damage or 34% damage with his fury this would make him the fastest win team yet

Jdawg
07-17-2020, 08:14 PM
I have tour Ed but I didn’t get these talismans in the pack. You guys sure it was him?

However reading the description of the talismans, I’d say they are pretty pointless in arena with all the cleansing going around. Probably ok for the gauntlet.

Saints_sin
07-18-2020, 10:43 PM
I have tour Ed but I didn’t get these talismans in the pack. You guys sure it was him?

However reading the description of the talismans, I’d say they are pretty pointless in arena with all the cleansing going around. Probably ok for the gauntlet.

its good to see u Jdawg
They have a great use in raid bosses which I would love to use em for

Mateja
07-19-2020, 05:46 PM

Maybe they were in a separate pack but definitely offered at the same time Tour Ed was.
Pointless as they are, it's still a collectors item so I hope to see them in a not so distant future.

Saints_sin
07-20-2020, 10:26 PM
Maybe they were in a separate pack but definitely offered at the same time Tour Ed was.
Pointless as they are, it's still a collectors item so I hope to see them in a not so distant future.

They aren't pointless if used properly same as any other set