PDA

View Full Version : July 2020, Part 2 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

Durandal_LOTB
07-20-2020, 10:23 PM
This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13750-July-2020-Part-2-Tuning-PRELIMINARY&p=127023#post127023).

edsel
07-20-2020, 10:26 PM
So stoked to see Navigator getting powered up. Always a farming fave, hopefully now awakening will make him competitive in clearing the floor.

RobG-9641
07-20-2020, 10:37 PM
Nice to see nautical characters getting buffed and awakened. Final Frontier Eddie getting buffed too. Positive choices.

Saints_sin
07-20-2020, 10:41 PM
This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13750-July-2020-Part-2-Tuning-PRELIMINARY&p=127023#post127023).

A fix for those of us who are cant sign into the game would be more helpful or is it time to start recoding the game ourselves and getting the bugs fixed that way since ur team are clearly as skilled as 14 year old script kids

Muzzleloader
07-20-2020, 10:48 PM
If the teams is as unskilled as you indicate, you will never play again.

Saints_sin
07-20-2020, 10:53 PM
If the teams is as unskilled as you indicate, you will never play again.

There team is more interested in pushing new "content" to make more money than fixing the problems with this game

BeachPlease
07-20-2020, 11:04 PM
LOL the fixing of Lazy Azov description made me laugh

MuzakMaker
07-20-2020, 11:20 PM
Sulfur talismans look fun and I'm glad to see Blights will now work regardless of other effects. Should help a lot with farming dungeons.

Geodude
07-20-2020, 11:52 PM
Very nice to see some updates to final frontier ed, as I just got him recently after so much grinding in gauntlet, only to be very disappointed. He'll be much more useful now, especially with all the new talis options. Nice.

Also gave us back a little on viking/invader, after the recent big nerfs and subsequent backlash. Wish they'd still do more though - at least give us back the extra turn on maraud plz.

Nifelheim
07-21-2020, 12:06 AM
Liking the “context” in these type of posts.

Fudjo
07-21-2020, 12:50 AM
LOL the fixing of Lazy Azov description made me laugh

"Fix for a localization error implying that Lady Azov does not work as hard as the rest of her family."

Coming up in the August tuning changes:

"Fix for a localization error implying that Baroness Redan is a stuck up bitch."

"Fix for a localization error implying that Sevastapol isn't speaking to Bastion."

"Fix for a localization error implying that maybe, if he cared about this family, Warlord would show up for Christmas dinner."

"Fix for a localization error implying that it's an open secret that Major Malakhov has been sneaking a little too much vodka into his coffee."

Maiden
07-21-2020, 06:41 PM
So glad to see some improvements there! Blights were totally pointless in most scenarios. Nice fix/update. Also addressing some bugs like Cyborg Passive. Finally, Thank you, guys! Also appreciate it the fact of reworking older toons and your comments in context are also appreciated (with the humor included!)

Now, I know nobody is forced to awaken chars... but 5 in one month, is really time/resources consuming no?... well...

BTW now you are/were working on some bugs can we have please some update/improvement in some of these topics:

Unanswered tickets:
Sorry, but the new system failed horribly. Not only not covers all topics but also we got this sensation of reporting in vane... we got the feeling (hope is only the feeling) that everything he reports goes to a limbo. That there is no discretion between ppl complaining because they got a sandworm in the rare soul of those who can enter the game...

Autoplay:
So, is the new normality the 10 secs between autoplay? no news about this?

BTW, How do you choose a route for the game? I mean, how do you work around where you want to carry the game with the skills and passives and talismans? Lately, EVERYTHING is aimed to avoid every type of permadeath effects and eternal revivals in a loop thanks to GRE, Icarus/Deadalus, Osiris, Lazy Azov, Pilgrim and I could carry on forever... Is this kind of option for skills a "fashion route 2020"? hows that work at the studio?

Plus, introducing chars that can't be disabled in any way isn't a bit risky? We are already dealing with the defeteable but annoying Double Tanker teams with Necropolis, and now we will see a Czar + The Mariner + M Lilith + Doggo King even more annoying to deal with. All these eternal revivals loops and anti-every type of effects are making every single battle a rally long a boring fight...

URock
07-24-2020, 08:51 AM
So...after nerving Navigator Eddie (fury) long time ago he is getting some buffs. That's nice.

RobG-9641
07-24-2020, 10:45 AM
Fudjo - Funny! Your potential description fixes made me laugh. Nice job.

Peter-9917
07-24-2020, 01:50 PM
So, aside from the boss raid achievements, is the only way to gain Emperor Soul fragments to buy souls with Ironite? I don't see anything in the description, but I may be missing something.

Yup
07-24-2020, 06:58 PM
It appears the clan challenges or ironite are the only ways. Kind of sucks. Especially for clans not capable of completing those challenges.

If it's any help.. all the souls from challenges yielded for me were 3 star useless characters... but of course, they did drop frags for Czar ed.

Peter-9917
07-24-2020, 07:29 PM
I was just wondering because even with all of the clan challenges completed it doesn't get you close and I was hoping that an Ironite dump wasn't the only way to get more frags....

MuzakMaker
07-24-2020, 07:46 PM
I was just wondering because even with all of the clan challenges completed it doesn't get you close and I was hoping that an Ironite dump wasn't the only way to get more frags....

They do this all the time. They prey on FOMO to get you to burn thousands of ironite just to get a toon that's not worth the time, effort, or resources.

Yup
07-25-2020, 12:23 AM
It never "gets you close" in terms of final frag cost. You ALWAYS need 40-50 more souls to get enough frags to meet the frag cost.

They essentially make it so you're either very lucky with 10-15 souls.. or you need to spend ironite....

Madrik
07-25-2020, 01:45 PM
right so your nerfing Midgards when it states it grants immunity to all negative effects this includes innate effects? why then are you nerfing them ? when they was also a paid purchase ?

let me guess people have been bitching about finding it hard to kill C Lilith or LAD when they are wearing midgards ? cus they are immune to all negs ? Really grow the hell up find a way to kill these toon wearing midgards.....it's you lot constant bitching about it on here thats causing them to keep nerfing stuff and then ruining it for everybody else

Madrik
07-27-2020, 12:49 AM
right this is for the devs and want an answer to why they feel the need to fix cyborg healing himself......when there is nothing in his passive that says he should only heal himself once per battle......READ HIS PASSIVE

gain perfect force shield for 1 turn. Deal 6 hits of random damage to random enemies that scales of your special stat after every action.
Gain Invincibility for 2 turns, heal self, and revive all allies with 50% hp and grant them power and fury generation, charge and echo for 3 turns when your hp reaches 1.

so there for everytime he reaches 1hp he heals himself.....

Where does it state anywhere he is only meant to heal himself once per battle ? so why is he being nerfed/fixed. he's not broken he does exactly what his passive says he does.

Yup
07-27-2020, 08:56 AM
There's nothing to do in this app other than grind.... or complain about unwarranted changes to existing stuff..

If there were more to do.. I think the complaining would dissipate.

I personally don't care what you do to Cyborg.... he's been relegated to back shelf for most stuff. Only useful in Raids for me.. but meh... the 3 turns don't work there anyway. I would rather dev time go towards Avalon or Silent Planet or SOMETHING new besides the same old recycled dungeons (yes the lazy repetition of dungeons is very visible).

Madrik
07-27-2020, 10:44 AM
Yup, the comical thing is they think Cyborg is broken pmfsl this happens when Memorial talismans are on cyborg, its them thats doing the healing/reviving not his passive....take them off and put light or another 5 set on him and he doesnt do it.....the DEVS really need to test this shit out before decideing to nerf/fix toons that aint broken....midgards aint broke and neither was Invader Eddie, im sure they just feel the need to have something to do. maybe that time would be better spent fixing the game, updating toon/talisman slots and generally fixing stuff that needs fixing

URock
07-30-2020, 06:41 PM
Update is live.
No new graphics on awaken Navigator Eddie or a new icon?
Lame!

BeachPlease
07-30-2020, 08:34 PM
This game update was incredibly fast! I didn't expect that. Well done and thank you.

Mateja
07-30-2020, 09:56 PM
right this is for the devs and want an answer to why they feel the need to fix cyborg healing himself......when there is nothing in his passive that says he should only heal himself once per battle......READ HIS PASSIVE

gain perfect force shield for 1 turn. Deal 6 hits of random damage to random enemies that scales of your special stat after every action.
Gain Invincibility for 2 turns, heal self, and revive all allies with 50% hp and grant them power and fury generation, charge and echo for 3 turns when your hp reaches 1.

so there for everytime he reaches 1hp he heals himself.....

Where does it state anywhere he is only meant to heal himself once per battle ? so why is he being nerfed/fixed. he's not broken he does exactly what his passive says he does.

By now we have already concluded that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. No need to dig yourself in.

edsel
07-30-2020, 11:13 PM
Update is live.
No new graphics on awaken Navigator Eddie or a new icon?
Lame!

You missed the bird?86488649

Madrik
07-31-2020, 02:02 AM
By now we have already concluded that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. No need to dig yourself in.

and your the biggest pillock going.......now why don't you go and buy yourself a new life

Mateja
07-31-2020, 07:37 AM
and your the biggest pillock going.......now why don't you go and buy yourself a new life

Oh very insulting, I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

Seriously, you really think that Cyborg infinitely healing and reviving the whole team is a good thing? How does he die then? How long have you been playing and do you know that early this year it was the most annoying and frustrating thing in arena? I agree with Yup that Cyborg is not getting much use in pvp anymore and a fix now is irrelevant, but it doesn't make it a bad thing.

Now I'm going to go and buy myself a new life, but you'll never be able to buy yourself a new brain.

Intimidator
07-31-2020, 08:16 AM
Apply water to burned area....

Geodude
07-31-2020, 08:51 AM
Cage match: jomsvikings vs the excorcists. Let's get it on!

Mateja
07-31-2020, 09:03 AM
Cage match: jomsvikings vs the excorcists. Let's get it on!

No reason to make this about clans again, it's just one guy.

Geodude
07-31-2020, 09:31 AM
... vs 2 of you guys. This is getting more exciting than the game :)