PDA

View Full Version : Video Bugs!

Maiden
07-22-2020, 10:17 AM
A few weeks ago we have been told that nobody actually reported The Killer, and you couldn't reproduce what we have been reporting. In other words, he works just fine...
After that, and seizing the opportunity to do video screens that allow me my new phone, it took me five minutes to put a Forge set (which effects are very noticeable) on The Killer to trigger the bug or:

Here a video after a few battles:

https://streamable.com/szo7l0

-After The Killer hits, Perfect Death is applied on the enemy team with GRE which passive prevents Perfect Death BUT
A) there is no visible Passive disable on GRE
B) if Killer applies Perfect Disable, GRE is wearing Nifs, so this shouldn´t be possible

Another battle with the same effects, this time Nifs set are on M. Lilith.

https://streamable.com/7auatb
Who knows whatever is happening there...

I know nobody cares about the Killer anymore but is a good sample for ppl when they ask you if you play your own game. Some situations are so simple to see that actually if you spend a few hours a week playing the game you can´t deny it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, these things are not (maybe) a bug but I don't understand what's happening, can you shed some light here, please?

-Is Babylon set cleaning silvers and regular debuffs (red effects)?

https://streamable.com/8lco6n
After the hits, boom clean. Yes again the killer is there, but look this other one:

https://streamable.com/syts2u
In this one, you can see for one sec PD applied and then... it disappears...I don´t know why or how that is happening...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Why toons in Gauntlet, Arena, and even Baphomet are revenging twice? It looks like that in some cases one same attack triggers two (or more) separated states on the enemy and this hits you back twice. This is not only annoying and can determine a Gauntlet match, but also It can be a deal-breaker against Baphy.

You can see it here happening with my own Redan, revenging twice against the enemy
https://streamable.com/apcrdk

-If you LAD a Mariner with Passive Disable on it, the apparition effect doesn´t hit. This is because LADs fury first cleans and then it applies apparition. Ok, I get it. But why when you LAD a GRE with Passive Disable on it, the apparition effect actually goes through and does appear on him?

-Why Some effects like Passive disable don´t stick anymore at the start of the battle? In some cases is very noticeable when you are starting the fight you can see PD on the enemy just for a second, and then just before start the match Passive Disable is totally gone! No need to say that there were no effects preventing Passive Disable or Immunity effects at the start of the battle.

-If most passive effects only trigger once? Like (the now fixed Cyborg) or Gre, etc why Cosmic Lilith passive triggers every single time with every toon? Why this same passive overrides GRE Healing block?

The Idea of this post is to post bugs with Evidence, video or screenshots in order not to "complaint in vain". I posted some bugs(?) with no video but I'm planning to get them.

scimitar
07-22-2020, 12:41 PM
And cosmo on the Sevastopol will protect you from apparition. Undoubtedly8620

MuzakMaker
07-22-2020, 03:04 PM
Doesn't matter how many times we show it happens. They will still claim it doesn't happen.

Remember when Gauntlet first came out and every match at the upper levels had at least one toon with an impossible talisman set up (like wearing a 5 set and two 3 sets) but the team swore up and down it wasn't happening.

Yup
07-24-2020, 12:40 AM
Doesn't matter how many times we show it happens. They will still claim it doesn't happen.

Just like the non-existent accuracy boost the AI gets.....

MuzakMaker
07-24-2020, 02:45 AM
Just like the non-existent accuracy boost the AI gets.....

Don't you know there is no accuracy boost? We're actually more accurate since don't have code telling us we have to miss. /s

Maiden
07-27-2020, 07:39 PM
More!

Why Daedalus skill "Instantly kill any target with 6 or more burns" doesn't work:?
This is Before the Skill:

After the Skill....

ALSO:
Why Czar is Disabled? Is not the start of the battle, he should not get PD on him.
Why The Mariner got Doom? Lilith has his Cosmic Against Doom.

And after a few turns again but in video:
https://streamable.com/zhwb9d

Maiden
07-30-2020, 07:17 PM
So... How is Czar Passive Skills supposed to work?
"Grant all allies Immunity to Passive Disable until they die and a Random Offensive effect...etc.... for 2 turns at the start of your turn."

Let´s see step by step what's happening because I do not understand:

1 Screenshot at the start of the battle:
1.1 You can notice is the start of the battle because of the "glowing" on the toons.
1.1 You can see all characters affected by Passive and perfect disable but no Czar.

2 This is still the first turn of the battle. AI already played and I got for the first time in battle the option to play. You can see they cleaned themself of everything. (Actually, Passive Disable disappeared from them even before their turn, just after the "character/battle presentation"...)

3 Icarus Skill. Remember there is no PD on Czar at this point.

4 BOOM all characters Disabled. Czar was disabled but instantly cleaned because of Grail and Fortune talismans.

5 Another random screenshot of another random battle...

Well? Can their be disabled at the start of the battle? Can their be disabled within the first turn of the battle? I disabled Czar and team after the first turn of the battle, why? No idea how is suppose to work D:

Maiden
08-06-2020, 07:52 PM
Some Characters which remove Golden Effects can remove Ghost (the golden one) without killing the enemy toon.

It happened quite often with GRE's Fury and Redan' s power move.

1 Screenshot with toon under Ghost. Before GRE fury.

2 Screenshot after GRE fury. Ghost effect was removed but the character is still alive.

Yup
08-06-2020, 07:55 PM
I thought the removal of ghost was a GOOD thing.

Maiden
08-06-2020, 08:08 PM
Another for Czar:" Grant all allies Immunity to Passive Disable effects until they die" The "until they die" effects does not work, toons which are revived can not be affected by passive disable again:

1- The whole equip affected by Passive Disable:

2- M. Lilith kill:

2.1 Gunner Dog kill:

3- M Lilith and Gunner King Dog again on the battle:

4-Icarus skill on resurrected toons "Remove all Immunity and Vanish effects, including Golden effects, and inflict Passive Disable "

5-No Passive Disable on any toon. Icarus skill should have to disable those toons that were dead. Czar protection only lasts until they die.

Maiden
08-06-2020, 08:16 PM
I thought the removal of ghost was a GOOD thing.

Despite your personal taste, toons are being keep-alive "thanks" to Ghost, those are "defeated" chars keeping in-game thanks to an adversary buff. If you remove that buff from your adversary (the golden one, not the silver) they should die. Same if you apply permadeath effects on them. Sometimes you remove the Golden Ghost and they actually die. Sometimes like in this case they do not.

Now, about personal tastes and opinions. Why would you want to give and "extra life" to an adversary? just to find a way to kill them again? Why would you want that, if by removing ghost should actually do the job in one fell swoop?

Yup
08-06-2020, 09:34 PM
Removing makes the abilities a trade off... yes you remove golden ghost.. but you also remove a litany of other gold buffs. So you trade... removal of all gold buffs for the fact that ghost isn't going to kill an enemy when removed.

And to be frank, I think at this point even the devs don't FULLY understand the logistics of how/when/why buffs are removed, activated, initiated, disabled, etc. Hence the new descriptions trying to be as ambiguous as possible for WHEN things may work. (i.e. "when activated" which only started appearing in the last month or so)

Maiden
08-07-2020, 10:48 AM
Well, I don´t fully share your opinion about the trade-off but I do get your point and those are just our tastes, and it's fine. I fully agree about ambiguity playing a nefarious role in this game. If Ghost removing effects work in your way or may way it is ok. Whats is not ok is working sometimes in one way and other just not working...

Puntwothree
08-08-2020, 12:08 AM
Yeah, I’m going to disagree with you in order to agree with you.

There is already a trade-off with the ghost effect. A ghost is immortal; the only way to kill it is to wait out the timer, reduce its duration, or remove the buff. Then death is permanent.

This is always how it has worked and how it always should work. I don’t like my toons getting soul protect because of the trade-off.... Once ghosted, that sucker dies dies, DNR/DNI. Poor Jacob Marley... if Ghost could simply be removed (without causing permanent death) I would play him everywhere.

There is golden trap, which you don’t want to remove, but this exception aside “removing golden buffs” is and always should be a positive thing. That sucker in the picture should have been GONE.

“One way or the other, so long as it is consistent” is NOT OK. It is supposed to be this way ^^. Else the only way to kill ghosted toons is inspiration loops, which is not always possible. (Cough Apo Cough.)

Puntwothree
08-11-2020, 01:24 AM

This is after attacking. Note the Immunity and the Invincibility, but my power hasn't budged.

(Reminder: demonstrating that G. Werewolf's Basic Attack is broken. Does not deliver any power as stated in the description.)

I had to resize a bit to get it to upload...

Maiden
08-12-2020, 04:43 PM
There is a Combo between the New Crusader Templar Eddie and Prince Belzeebub that is breaking the game, after some interaction the game just can not handle it and crash, at any place dungeons or arena. At arena forces you to quit the game, giving a default win to the defender.

So if you see a team that looks like that, use this counter until DEVS got this fixed (hopefully fast)

Maiden
08-17-2020, 08:23 PM
Empress Pregnant Eupatoria passive skill "....50% Chance to take no damage and inflict a Mark on attacking enemies for 2 turns when you are attacked...." seems to inflict Marks in their own allies...

Look at the very start of the battle:

https://streamable.com/83mthm

It happens very often at the beginning of the battle.

Another thing that is not a bug, but IMO, looks like a miss-opportunity: Her basic attack " Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden effects, and inflict Passive Disable and Permadeath on the target for 1 turn before dealing damage." has the wrong order...

She first inflicts Permadeath and then inflicts Passive Disable... Which to me looks a wasted skill if its purpose was to cut those neverending passives immune to permadeath like Gre/Osiris/Icarus/Daaedalus/Herself/etc... Again, not a bug but wouldn't be more reasonable to change the skill to inflict PD first and only then Perma? Otherwise her skill it's just silly, you need another hit or another toon to apply permadeath on most of toons today... just an opinion tho...

Maiden
08-23-2020, 12:12 PM
Henlo again!

Envious Talismans is more like Envbugs tali. It looks like the set is cleaning the WHOLE TEAM instead of cleaning only the wearer at the start of their turn:

Situation:

1. All team disabled. No alchemy, no babylon, no other cleaning talisman or ofc passive that cleans the team. Only Envious on The Mariner:

video: https://streamable.com/503nnj

2. Same battle after a few turns, same situation, same disabling effects on the enemy but now I'm killing The Mariner (no more envious) and there is no cleaning on the team at the next move.

video:https://streamable.com/49a9rs

scimitar
08-23-2020, 01:54 PM
It's true. Cleans everyone

Maiden
08-25-2020, 06:28 PM
Passive Disable at the start of the battle is a mess... it just doesn't work.

The bug or "situation" here is old and well-known for everyone who is not new playing this game. And it can explain why the Killer is working improperly, or why Czar anti passive disables seems to work inconsistently, even the same happens with Necropolis (there are several opportunities where you can disable him in the first turn, got cleanse and then in the second turn you can disable him again) Or another well-known situation: Moonchild being buffed or debuffed with no PD icon on him.

In my OP I posted this video showing The Killer doing "the impossible" he (with a Forge set) was putting Perfect Death on GRE.

Killer Video: https://streamable.com/szo7l0

Two problems here:
-Gre Passive protects against Perfect Death (and there is no visible Icon showing Perfect Disable on GRE)
-Nifs talismans protect against Perfect Disable (and the Killer inflicts PERFECT Disable at the start of the battle and only at two toons)

So: In some way, the killer is disabling GRE and probably the whole team and is also disabling Nifs Talis. At the same time, that disable Icon is not shown. So Visual Bug and functional(?) Bug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, I asked and showed some screenshots, detailing step by step about how it was possible to disable Czar teams (which shouldn't be..., or at least his passive is not properly explained) and not only I showed that it was possible to disable him at the start of the battle but also after he got cleanse. with the same screenshots, I showed that Passive Disable at the start of the battle was " magically disappearing":

Start of the Battle:

First Turn to play:

So: different scenarios but similar results, Passive Disable is (maybe) applied but the icons are not shown. And after you applied from the start of the battle the following behavior is erratic, random, or just stays "broken" until the toon is dead and resurrected... (Have you noticed that once you disable a Moonchild this one almost never got his passive again?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Now in this Video also "stranger things" are happening... see the video pls:

LAD on The Mariner... https://streamable.com/o1q9am

Let's discuss these:

1. Madam Fortune And Icarus (Bespoke Tali) should have Disabled the whole team at the start of the battle. But you only see a PD icon on Magus Lilith.

2. In the same first turn, when I got the opportunity to play you see 2 PD Icons on the enemy. Those are "penance" talisman from M fortune working I guess.

3. Although there is no Passive Disable Icon on The Mariner I was able to put Apparition on the enemy. AM should have prevented this.

4. Next Turn, no Passive Disable on Czar still. They even got CLEANSE on them remember...

5. BOOM after Icarus skill, all team disabled again! (or maybe still... who knows).

So again the same conclusions... Passive Disable doesn't work properly... sometimes just magically disappears, or if we are optimistic and is there working beneath layers of things... PD Icon is not shown and also is disabling toons beyond than it should be actually possible.

I honestly hope that all this info that I've been collecting helps you to identify and solve issues. But also honestly (and sadly) I got the feeling that you already know all of this but you just can't fix it...

Puntwothree
08-25-2020, 10:26 PM
You’re doing good work, Maiden. It’s surprising that a sub-forum entitled “bug reports” hasn’t drawn more official LoTB traffic... it almost sounds like official LoTB traffic IS the target audience.

Oh well. You’ll get noticed eventually... (at least, I hope you do).

The Envious bug in particular I think needs to be a high priority if it isn’t already. If it is supposed to cleanse everyone every turn, that is not at all clear from the description.

Maiden
09-16-2020, 10:42 AM
Well only 2 news about these bugs in the recent update:

1-ENVIOUS now will be cleaning only its wearer instead teh whole team.

2-EMPRESS PREGNANT now will apply Passive Disable before Permadeath.

Here the updates for September: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13860-September-2020-Tuning-PRELIMINARY&p=128157#post128157

Maiden
11-27-2020, 01:15 PM
Henlo again! The recent implementation of the November update brings us some remarkable things:

1 THE KILLER IS FIXED! Thanks for finally fixing this bad boy, I already said it in its proper tread but better fixed (finally) in this way (he's got a new passive) instead of keeping it broken all along. (also Daedalus got fixed previously, so thks again)

2 The implementation of the new SHIELDS (like Cyclone, Disruption, and Void) seems to be HEAVILY BUGGED: "After taking damage, gain 50% chance of taking no damage on subsequent attacks" but in-game, after some condition THEY STOP TAKING DAMAGE COMPLETELY AND FOREVER I'm not sure if this happens just a turn after removing the shields, or a turn after the first damage done in the battle, but the result is the same: "DAMAGE BLOCKED", "DAMAGE BLOCKED","DAMAGE BLOCKED" forever.. with no reason whatsoever. No talisman blocking total damage (no celestial, peace or whatever, not skills or passives going around)

This is happening in several areas of the game, more noticeable at COSMIC TALISMAN DUNGEON (1 wave vs Valikiryes) and Arena at random toons (I'm not going into Gauntlet until this is fixed)

Example 1:

Maxed Oni, Maxed Odin, and Maxed Dark Lilith are powerless against these brave Valkiryes of hell (?) as you see in the video, they just stopped taking any damage at all. I had to quit the battle...

Video: https://streamable.com/os292b (https://streamable.com/os292b)

The workaround to beat these was to bring RAGS into the battle (preventing the Valkyries from gaining any shield) or using Marks... The eternal blocking damage doesn't happen in every case. It looks like if you kill the toons right away they don't go into the immortal mode.

Example 2:

Another pair of toon decided that the battle was enough and stopped taking damage because of reasons. Here 6 SUPER INTERESTING minutes of a battle with no damage... of course it ended in a draw.

Video: https://streamable.com/hqekir

The same put with Baphy, in this case, it had Gate, so it wasn't taking any magical damage ok. But despite the fact it had silence on it, decided that it wasn't less than a real raid so NO DAMAGE of any kind at all was ok... this case only a picture...

Well... hope it helps with the fix. Again, be careful over Gauntlet and dungeons...

Olevipoeg
11-27-2020, 02:55 PM
Gauntlet is also total mess. Some SSS round teams are completely unbeatable because of it.

Maiden
11-27-2020, 04:31 PM
Gauntlet is also total mess. Some SSS round teams are completely unbeatable because of it.

Yers, I suggest not playing Gauntlet until they fix this.

Leviathan
11-28-2020, 12:15 AM
Hey everyone!

We just pushed a hotfix that should resolve the issues with Cyclone and Void shields and prevent the issues currently being seen in the Cosmic Dungeons and pvp modes.

MuzakMaker
11-28-2020, 12:27 AM
Hey everyone!

We just pushed a hotfix that should resolve the issues with Cyclone and Void shields and prevent the issues currently being seen in the Cosmic Dungeons and pvp modes.

I've been running cosmic dungeon since I got in after the fix went live and it's working great for me. Thank you(and the team) for such an expedient fix!

Leviathan
11-28-2020, 12:29 AM
I've been running cosmic dungeon since I got in after the fix went live and it's working great for me. Thank you(and the team) for such an expedient fix!

Awesome! Happy to hear the Cosmic Dungeon is now running smoothly :)

Maiden
11-28-2020, 10:15 AM
Awesome! Happy to hear the Cosmic Dungeon is now running smoothly :)

Also pvp seems to be fixed so far! Thks for finding the solution so fast :D

Maiden
02-22-2021, 08:56 PM
I opened this post exactly 7 months ago, SEVEN! I was annoyed/frustrated with so many bugs and unpredictable/unexplained situations going around this game and I needed to put it somewhere. Thankfully some situations improved!

After more than half-year, several bugs were fixed, actually iirc most of them. Including some rather quickly like Envious cleaning the whole team or that bug where the update of older shields prevented toons from taking any damage at all. On the other hand, other bugs were fixed really late. Like Maxed Daedalus's power move not working, he could have destroyed that double blocker (bugged) defense before the Paranoia introduction or before Innate Passive Disable, sadly this fix came too late. However, it's working fine now and could be useful again.

So overall, Thanks for getting these things done, better late than never... looking at you The Killer… talking about him, Devs went from “the Killer works just fine, we haven’t had a SINGLE PROOF of him bugged" to … "well, well, weeell, maybe he needs some revison :blink :blink” Anyway, again it's done so thank you for making him work properly!

First bug of the day what is being here since the beginning and spread in this forum like a house on fire is the never fixed DOUBLE REVENGE (which involves not only toons revenging twice, but also toons revenging in their own turns, and anti-revenge stop working completely without reasons)

VIDEO BAPHOMET REVENGING TWICE: https://streamable.com/2tvz5j

ANOTHER VIDEO BAPHOMET AND REDAN REVENGING TWICE: https://streamable.com/nokyei

This is maybe the most annoying and dangerous bug about toon/talisman behavior related. It's extremely easy to spot at the arena. But affects the whole game including Raiding Baphomet X and Road to Valhalla FD. In both cases, you can see that Baphomet (raid) and Ass. Odin (RtV) revenges more than one time under some circumstances. Making the scenario twice as hard.

On the side of Baphomet Raid, you can also appreciate another beautiful bug. Crimean Cosmic Talisman (anti revenge) stops working in a long fight. After several turns (never counted how many) Baphomet just goes crazy goat and starts revenging because of reasons. No, no Crimean wearer died in battle. The talisman (and also toons like Warrior Minotaur) just stop preventing revenge after X amount of turns.

The second most annoying behavior related bug is one we have all taken as is were his regular behavior...ONI'S FURY, this is SO EASY to spot that doesn't deserve even a screenshot. AFTER ONI’S FURY NOBODY CAN REVIVE. This shouldn’t be in this way, Only Empowered attacks done by Oni should permanently kill an enemy. But if a Sandworm kills a Baphomet after Oni’s fury hey no lol you can’t revive…. This should fix a great % of Oni over-empowerment…

Third bug today DAY OF THE DEAD EDDIE DAMAGE IMMUNITY NEVER FADES AWAY

DOTD Gains Immunity to Damage and All Negative Effects, including Silver and Unblockable effects, for 2 turns when he reaches 1 HP for the first time in battle. But under some circumstances, HIS DAMAGES IMMUNITY NEVER STOPS.

VIDEO DOTD forevah: https://streamable.com/p0y0js

yes, the most boring 8 minutes of your life... 8 videos of hitting a toon that just cannot be killed.. (*Baphomets with healing talismas laughs at this)

There are other bugs, less or more annoying than DOTD, but is enough for today.

Again, thank you for keeping the game running, and please keep paying attention to the community reports.

Maiden
04-16-2021, 12:43 PM
There is an ongoing confusion regarding Permadeath, its variants and their counters. What's bug and what's not. Let’s try to clarify the issue:

Hierarchy/Grading:

Permadeath and/or Perfect Death (i.e., Killer Prime)
Immunity to Permadeath and/or Perfect Death (i.e., Baroness Redan-among other immunities)
Innate Permadeath (i.e., Dark Lilith)
Immunity to Innate Permadeath (I.e., Grim Reaper Eddie, Day of the Dead Eddie, Cosmic Valhalla Maiden, etc or Talismans like BRAVE, ROT)
Avoidance of immunity to Innate Permadeath (a.k.a. Megadeth) :

Empowered attacks by Oni Eddie
Triggered Doom
Baphomet’s Fury (actually doing the kill)
Dark Advent Lilith (a.k.a. Dali. Basic move actually doing the kill)
Most of the “insta-killers” should avoid immunity to innate permadeath, but their description is vague or inconsistent. There have been reports of Killer’s fury not being able to stop revival of Brave/Rot users.

PRACTICAL EXAMPLES:

Dark Lilith (innate permadeath) > Redan (immunity to Permadeath among other immunities)

Grim Reaper Eddie (immunity to innate permadeath) > Dark Lilith (innate permadeath)

Brave or Rot User (immunity to innate permadeath) > Dark Lilith (innate Permadeath)

Baphomet’s fury (avoidance of immunity to innate permadeath) > Rot (immunity to innate Permadeath)

WELL-KNOWN ISSUES:

Oni’s fury bug: Only killings by his empowered attacks (and) his fury should apply Megadeth to the Enemy. Instead of this, after he performs his fury, no toon can revive despite who does the killing.

Lazy Azov bug: Her max awakened passive allows to revive toons even after the Megadeth killing, or Doom, or Baphomet’s fury.

Inconsistencies: Most of the “Insta killers” (Daedalus, Killer, Set) should “permanently kill an enemy with their move (basic, power, or fury) but there is not enough information and/consistency about which of them is 100% effective against toons with “immunity to innate permadeath”

BRAVE Bug: Unless you use Oni’s fury (bugged) there is no consistency about killing a Brave wearer. After several tests (performed with Baphomet’s fury or Dali’s basic move) Brave users may:

o Stay dead
o Stay dead but revive their allies
o Revive the wearer
o Revive the wearer and their allies
o Extra bug, the hp1 endurance after dead is also inconsistent/bugged

Proofs:
- Baphomet's fury does apply "Megadeth" to a Brave user, but Brave revives another toon previously killed also by Baphomet's fury.
Video: https://streamable.com/qg5gj9

-Baphomet's fury, in this case, doesn't apply "Megadeth" to the Brave user, Moonchild revives but not her Ally Pregnant Eupatoria (Eduard revives as well, but that's ok)
Video:https://streamable.com/meht19

-In this one is a festival, everyone revives after Baphomet's fury...
Video: https://streamable.com/ngl2cj

Inconsistencies everywhere. Even in dungeons where Brave is part of the enemy team. Maybe Baphomet's fury is bugged and not Brave? I don't think so, the hp1 endure from Brave doesn't work either. But who knows...

IronMaster
04-16-2021, 06:00 PM
Baphomet fury - constant death after first shot. After additional shots characters can revive.

IronMaster
04-16-2021, 06:05 PM
Also bug about envisous and leo+any other zodiacal, it's only only counterstrike, not revenge (as mentioned in description).
I've sent a ticket some months ago but no corrections in description or mechanics.

Counterstrike - Attack against the enemy that attacks this character
Revenge - Attack against the enemy that attacks any ally

Maiden
04-16-2021, 06:07 PM
Baphomet fury - constant death after first shot. After additional shots characters can revive.

Interesting theory, but if you check the videos that doesn't happen consistently. In the first video, Baphomet furies for the first time killing one toon. Later, Baphomet furies again and Brave revives that first toon that had died by Baphomet fury just before.

IronMaster
04-17-2021, 03:44 AM
Interesting theory, but if you check the videos that doesn't happen consistently. In the first video, Baphomet furies for the first time killing one toon. Later, Baphomet furies again and Brave revives that first toon that had died by Baphomet fury just before.

I'm not about first time fury in the battle.
Baphomet fury has the "main" hit + 6 additional hits. So my theory that constant death comes only after main hit. I've sent a ticket about this in february and as always no answer.
P.S. Sam/Durandal if you read this you was the best support ever ;)

Madrik
04-18-2021, 07:16 PM
Seems the new cosmic Good & Evil Moonchild passives/power moves don't do what they state

cant provide screen shots just yet as they fail to upload

from what I have noticed in the arena/gauntlet events for their cosmic over 100 battles

Good Moonchild's passive
Doesn't block the benefits of Oni's Empowered for all enemies
Doesn't block random toon having beneficial effects
Doesn't revive a random ally when its your turn
Doesn't counter/revenge attack any toon if Evil Moonie is on your Team

Evil Moonchild
Doesn't prevent Reviving
Doesn't increase the duration of Negative effects on the enemy