PDA

View Full Version : Colorless 3* Talisman EVO rune drop where?

Huzya
08-03-2020, 12:09 PM
Anyone able to recommend a good place to farm the colorless 3* Talisman EVO runes in quantity? Power Slave and Trooper Dungeon has been great for the 2* ones, but Underworld (Madness) and Brave New World (VI-X) have had really crappy drop rates (even though they're the game-recommended locations when you click on the rune). Is there a good dungeon to use instead? It's becoming a real pain to evolve all of my 4* talismans to 5* and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Olevipoeg
08-03-2020, 12:12 PM
Anyone able to recommend a good place to farm the colorless 3* Talisman EVO runes in quantity? Power Slave and Trooper Dungeon has been great for the 2* ones, but Underworld (Madness) and Brave New World (VI-X) have had really crappy drop rates (even though they're the game-recommended locations when you click on the rune). Is there a good dungeon to use instead? It's becoming a real pain to evolve all of my 4* talismans to 5* and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Talisman dungeon.

Huzya
08-03-2020, 12:48 PM
Thanks! I'll try it out!

Yup
08-03-2020, 01:17 PM
Actually most of the "frontier" dungeons drop a decent amount of 3 star colorless runes.. Talisman dungeons are the best place. But if you don't have the 5 star characters for them try another "key" dungeon you can beat easily.

No if only it were as easy to get the COLORED runes.....

Huzya
08-03-2020, 04:56 PM
Wow.... just Wow! Thanks for pointing out the Talisman dungeons. I have 80+ keys and wound up getting over 50 runes in a single key.

Muzzleloader
08-03-2020, 05:12 PM
Cosmic dungeons help in earning other cosmic mats and the gold from the idols may also be of help in leveling talisman.