PDA

View Full Version : My Wish for the next Awakenable Char.

Astronura
08-10-2020, 10:31 PM
So we have seen characters with outdated abilities being awakened and updated to fit the modern meta. Examples include Navigator Eddie, Wickerman, Prisoner, etc. With this, I would like to introduce my opinion on who should be the next awakenable character: Seventh Son Eddie. When he was first released, the banter that showed him off said that he was meant to counteract the most popular talismans used. But that was some time ago. I think that now may be a good opportunity to update/awaken him and be what he once was.

Puntwothree
08-10-2020, 11:22 PM
He certainly would not be a bad choice. The dude has no upside atm...

Saints_sin
08-11-2020, 01:46 PM
He certainly would not be a bad choice. The dude has no upside atm...

Well he has 2 upsides and that's being able to wear babylons in gauntlet and being a nice bit of sac fodder

GotN
08-11-2020, 06:53 PM
Navigator is awakenable, so no more wishes ☠️😎🤘🏼

Hank93
08-11-2020, 07:36 PM
If anyone needs love, it's Visions Eddie. Dude's baaad.

Fudjo
08-11-2020, 09:51 PM

And his underpants are on fire.

Saints_sin
08-11-2020, 11:03 PM

nah screw visions make mummy ed awakenable he would be a great troll/meme ed plus powerslave awakening mats already exist

Amarthir
08-12-2020, 01:28 AM
nah screw visions make mummy ed awakenable he would be a great troll/meme ed plus powerslave awakening mats already exist

Yes I agree. Mummy Eddie being the next broke as shit Eddie would be the best thing ever

dragonmat89
08-12-2020, 04:17 PM
Yes I agree. Mummy Eddie being the next broke as shit Eddie would be the best thing ever

And would give us an awakenable 3* Eddie which may come in handy!

Nifelheim
08-12-2020, 07:54 PM
What would be cool is to see eventually, a reverse of sorts. Alex Ed reissued with a fury. And make Ed’s with passive awakenable.

BeachPlease
08-12-2020, 07:56 PM
Apart from Seventh Son I would add my fellow Piece of Mind and the Mayan themed Shaman Eddie and Witch Doctor 🤘

wipp
08-12-2020, 08:20 PM
Not an eddie wish, but i would like to see charlotte meta again

Alvorada
08-12-2020, 10:16 PM
And his underpants are on fire.

uhauhsuahsahuahshashshsuahshausaushashuasuahsuausu asuasuahusuahs

Jokes aside, he was my first 5* eddie and carry me a very long way through storyline. Dude really needs some love BUT, right now I rather awakening using existing material.

Cthulhu
08-13-2020, 06:59 AM
uhauhsuahsahuahshashshsuahshausaushashuasuahsuausu asuasuahusuahs

Jokes aside, he was my first 5* eddie and carry me a very long way through storyline. Dude really needs some love BUT, right now I rather awakening using existing material.

Same here. He was actually my first native 5* character ever. His fury is beyond stupid, stunning him along with the enemies, but he would mow down the enemies on the campaign.

Saints_sin
08-15-2020, 09:32 PM
Same here. He was actually my first native 5* character ever. His fury is beyond stupid, stunning him along with the enemies, but he would mow down the enemies on the campaign. come on admit it you secretly want sandworm awakenable