PDA

View Full Version : Find Any Interesting Team Comps? Post Them Here!

Kulimar
07-08-2016, 01:32 AM
Not sure how far people are into the game yet, but have you found any interesting team comps and party combinations? If so, post them here!

Here are a few I know of:

Soldier Eddie + Allied Soldier (Magus) + Allied Soldier (Sentinel) - Really Solid Team. Use Soldier Eddie's Roulette to AOE Heal and Generate Power. Allied Soldier Sentinel has AOE Cleanse and can remove positive effects, which is very good against certain bosses. Allied Soldier Magus has a reflect shield that reflect damage back to all enemies. It's really strong vs large enemy waves that do damage.

Wickerman Eddie + Desert Guardian + Any Healer - Wickerman DOTS people up and Desert guardian can consume dots with basic attack. He also has a great passive that protects Wickerman Eddie from Damage. Just add in a healer to keep him alive and build him really tanky.

Zuuhl
07-08-2016, 10:16 AM
The combination I am currently using is the following:
Speed of Light Eddie(***) + Pharaoh Dog(****) + Pyro Soldier(****)

This Eddie is rather squishy, but does awesome magic damage (basic) and has an AOE special that hits all enemies with a chance to steal their buffs. The Pyro Soldier adds a guard bonus to all chars at the start of each battle and has an AOE basic attack. The Pharaoh Dog automatically casts regen on any character that goes below 25% health, has a wicked (but costly) heal/regen all ability and decent basic attack with a chance to inflict curse.

With all characters leveled at 5-10, I find that I can grind the Wickerman boss of the first world with ease on hard mode using auto battle (would be even easier if I used manual mode). A downside to this team is that I often kill enemies too quickly to be able to meet all bonus requirements. ;)

Oh, I also have my Pharaoh Dog (with enhanced talismans) set as my champion character if you like to give him a try. My ID is Zuuhl-4153

eddiejose
07-08-2016, 10:25 AM
My main team now is Wickerman Eddie + Wickerdog King + Allied Bomber Boy.

The bomber boy is a sentinel that not only has a basic attack that damages every enemy, but also has a healling-everyone power skill. The dog is a warrior, not a big deal, but with talismans deals a decent damage. And of course Wickerman Eddie. All of them are currently 4*

Zuuhl
07-08-2016, 10:29 AM
4* Wickerman Eddie?
You've been upgrading then. :)

eddiejose
07-08-2016, 11:50 AM
I've been playing since the beta version was released so I've been able to level him :p I'm looking forward to upgrade him to 5*

Vaseodin
07-08-2016, 03:58 PM
Just added you. I'm WickedVase-5538

Vaseodin
07-08-2016, 04:00 PM
I use 3 star mummy Eddie with 4 star Pharoah dog. 3rd member was a 3 star demon dog (warrior), but he dies so quick now I'm thinking of replacing him

Braqus
07-08-2016, 06:26 PM
I've got a 3*Dog of War teamed up with a 3*Soldier Eddie. The dogs passive does a great job of protect squishy characters, but you'll need to build the dog tanky.

Stormseye
07-10-2016, 04:48 PM
I run Soldier Eddie level 3* with Allied Soldier Magus and Souless Demon Warrior. The Allied Reflect ability is so awesome. Buff that first then hit Roulette on Eddie and have enough for Souless demon to buff Rally as well. This combo has allowed me to complete all the way to last wave of Underworld but since I am only 3*, I cannot beat the level 80 4* normal Underworld. The mobs are just too tough at stage 3/5. Still need help finding Evo shards 2* to evolve my guys. Add me if you like.

Stormseye-8121

Kulimar
07-10-2016, 10:19 PM
I found another good combo,

If you have Soldier Eddie and Vampire Eddie, you can probably complete almost any quest. What you do is fight normally with whatever team you like with Soldier Eddie as the lead. If any of your allies die, use the Endure ability (in the past) on Soldier Eddie, then next turn switch to Vampire Eddie (ideally with your special up). Use your ult to revive all allies and deal damage to enemies.

The Endure ability makes it so you can't die for 2 turns, so you can free revive your team if you use it and then switch to Vampire Eddie and always keep your team alive with his abilities :D

Gonzo
07-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Even though I don't have fully stared characters I've been using a pretty synergized team.

OG Eddie + Masked Harpy + Desert Warrior.

Eddie brings the big hits and really good debuffs, Masked Harpy adds Magic Burn and lastly Desert Warrior capitalizes all those debuffs and does a lot of damage too.

Downside is it can be really squishy (Besides Eddie) and the both supports will get targeted a lot. I can't use it in higher levels, I trade one of them for Dog of War, he's been nice but I feel he's lacking something. Does anyone have experience with the doggie?

Kulimar
07-10-2016, 11:26 PM
I used the Dog of War for a bit with Wickerman Eddie and it seemed to work pretty well, because if you build the dog full HP, then he will keep him protected and you can do lots of AOE damage. Also works well with a healer that can keep him alive.

Brickster
07-11-2016, 04:25 PM
I found another good combo,

If you have Soldier Eddie and Vampire Eddie, you can probably complete almost any quest. What you do is fight normally with whatever team you like with Soldier Eddie as the lead. If any of your allies die, use the Endure ability (in the past) on Soldier Eddie, then next turn switch to Vampire Eddie (ideally with your special up). Use your ult to revive all allies and deal damage to enemies.

The Endure ability makes it so you can't die for 2 turns, so you can free revive your team if you use it and then switch to Vampire Eddie and always keep your team alive with his abilities :D

That sounds like a good one!

Now if only I had those two Eddies...

Orc71
07-13-2016, 04:33 PM
The combo that has been working for me lately is 4* Wickerman Eddie, 4* Angel of Pain, 3* Masked Harpy, & a 3* Soldier Eddie. The first three all have attacks that damage all enemies. Both the Eddies have power up abilities and Soldier Eddie can heal. So if I play it right I can usually survive most fights at least through the Battlefield. The Underworld is where I need to pull in help from my Troopers but that's what they're for.

Lechamp-4825
07-14-2016, 12:03 PM
Been running this one for a while now:

3*Dog Of War (sentinel) - 4*Hellhound (warrior) and 3*Wickerman Eddie

Got the dog of war set up with all green talismans to keep health up so he can tank all the damage away from the other 2 once they drop below 50%. His attack damage is a bit crap but he can still stun occassionally with his special. I'm gonna have to rename him "Immortal Dog"

The Hellhound just rips everyone with the primary attack and has a team heal special that also grants lifesteal. At the start of any round, I just use Wickerman's future Beckon skill to refill my energy and then just use Hellhound to keep everyone healthy.

Wickerman's Beckon also ups his damage pretty nicely, and can sometimes grant a free turn. Combine that with his special / ultimate and there is a lot of damage to go around. Might switch to a different Eddie once I unlock one, but for now only got a crappy 3* Biker and a 2* Gunner so stuck with him for now.

Kulimar
07-14-2016, 01:41 PM
That Hellhound might be good with Soldier Eddie as well, since Soldier Eddie can deal Physical Damage which will make more use of Lifesteal than Wickerman Eddie.

Nightowl
07-15-2016, 05:27 AM
For a while, I was using 3* Soldier Eddie, and two 3* allied soldier (Magus).

I just got an ox cultist (sentinel), and switched out one of my soldiers for him. After putting just one green talisman with a wicked HP buff on it, and evolving him to 3*, my team is holding it's own on the later battlefield fights (normal).

With both Soldier Eddie and Allied Soldier at level 60, and the Ox Cultist only at level 5. I can't wait to level him to 60 and Max out his talismans to see what this tank healer can do...

Kulimar
07-15-2016, 06:03 AM
Yeah, it's surprising he's one of the better healers, especially early on. Just lacks damage or any other utility.

Nightowl
07-15-2016, 07:21 AM
Yeah, it's surprising he's one of the better healers, especially early on. Just lacks damage or any other utility.

Yeah, pretty much all of his abilities work off of Max HP, so having that buffed up as much as possible makes his attacks just as effective as the rest....not sure how all the others do, since he's the only one I have gotten, but I really like him

Bob.A.Smith-6226
07-25-2016, 02:14 AM
Yesterday I was Going into the Children of the Damned Battle in Underworld. I used my default "Wrathchild" Eddie 3/60, My Wickerman 4/69, And blue Allied Soldier 3/33. Wickerman has a passive Impact effect. It raises allies ATK and DEF. Allied Soldier has a Power Ability Reflect. They almost killed them selves attacking. I was not expecting to live through that one on the first try.

vinayak ji
07-25-2016, 11:37 AM
Use Soldier Eddie's Roulette to AOE Heal and Generate Power. Allied Soldier Sentinel has AOE Cleanse and can remove positive effects, which is very good against certain bosses. Allied Soldier Magus has a reflect shield that reflect damage back to all enemies.

Enomishadow
07-25-2016, 04:52 PM
I´m level 44 and active player, add me Enomishadow-5879

Pat-8186
07-26-2016, 08:15 PM
Carriage Rider Eddie + Pharo King Dog + Axis Commander

OpticSugar
07-29-2016, 07:20 PM
I am using a slightly modified version of the OP's first army composition:

Soldier Eddie (Gunner) + Allied Soldier (Magus) + Allied General (Sentinel) - Very often, I'll kick off an attack with Eddie's "Roar", which will give me some free power (and if I'm lucky, I'll get a free turn for Eddie to attack) and next I will activate the General's "Grand Strategy" (requires 7 power) giving my team some nice buffs for two turns. Then the Allied Soldier's magic damage is pretty mean with all those buffs. I'll often use "Grand Strategy" before using Eddie's special attack as well, maximizing the damage and often getting many crit's out of it. Also, when I'm starting an attack round where the enemy is already inches from death and I'm certain that I can take them out with only my allies, I will always be sure to take the free opportunity to hit Eddie's "Roulette" first to top off on HP and get some nice buffs before attacking with my allies FTW.

At one point, I was only leaning towards characters that do AOE attacks... but I found that you can apply more strategy if you have at least one character that focuses attacks on one enemy because they can do more damage - so, I'll often save the General (with his single-target magic attack) for the last attack to clean up whoever is leftover that I think I can take out in one shot. The less enemies hitting you each wave, the better. Having all AOE attackers often left me facing four enemies with like 5% HP each... they do as much damage as enemies with 100% HP. Better to finish at least one of them off each round.

The Allied General is currently my trooper-for-hire... so if you'd like to try him out, be my guest: OpticSugar-0227

Gonzo
07-30-2016, 12:08 AM
I'm using this exact comp to grind Underworld Madness... It's amazing. I also got a skill shard on the general and now the buffs work for 3 turns. He does amazing damago for a sentinel too.

Jennie-5128
07-31-2016, 11:23 PM
Not a power combo, but a fun one:
Purple Helmet Axis Soldier and yellow Undead Allied Soldier and whatever Eddie you have going - both of the soldiers have a good chance of Extra Turn and you can get five or six turns per turn :)

aur0ra85
08-01-2016, 12:32 AM
I just finished the game with Blue allied soldier (4 stars, max talismans), samurai Eddie, and a hellhound (red dog from underworld). Most of the time the party doesn't need a healer, it dispatches the enemies quickly enough that you don't need to use the red dogs heal skill. Good combo, covers most/all the bases. In the future as I don't need damage from the allied soldier, I'm going to change his talismans to a three set of paralysis and a three set of freeze prob. So once he does hit something, there will be a 70% chance it's disabled for a round, samurai Eddie and something else to clean up the rest. I'll post my findings.

Lechamp-4825
08-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Hey all,

I have my own 4* 80 Wicker Man, and a 4* 80 Pharaoh Dog. Been using people's 4* 80 Magus Allied Trooper as a third member and the results are pretty impressive.

Basic strategy is to use Pharaoh Dogs triple heal special at the start of the game, use Wicker Man's Beckon special to refill the power points and then Allied Soldier's Reflect special.

So from turn 1, you basically have an almost indestructible team who doesn't even need to attack because of the reflect damage. You just keep boosting the power points with wicker man to keep the buffs on, and attack ocassionally for extra damage.

Doesn't work in every situation but I was very pleased with the majority of times I used it.

Not sure if that is an obvious strategy but hey.

(also - I just tried WickerMan with my 5* Nomad and a 5* Child Of The Damned - holy crap - enemy doesnt even get a chance to attack :-D)

Feel free to add me - I have my 5* Nomad as trooper - LeChamp-4825

aur0ra85
08-04-2016, 02:58 PM
I have enough red shards for the red bat, so he's next I think for five star treatment. His passive triggers the second you kill an enemy, the whole party gets another turn. It's crazy OP. Comes with a yellow slot and two red ones, probably going to be a thief talisman and guardian talisman build.

Trystangst
08-04-2016, 03:09 PM
Is the red bat immune to the "killing doesn't kill" bug that the Angels have?

aur0ra85
08-04-2016, 03:11 PM
I've seen the bug, but it doesn't seem to be too intrusive. You still get the extra turns and the non dead enemy doesn't hurt you, nor does it seem to effect advancing through the wave. I'd really like to try the blue bat, it hits HARD AF.

Esquatcho
10-10-2016, 04:44 AM
My fav atm is speed of light eddie + assassin golden son + anything that hits hard (I like blue magus for reflect).

golden son immortality + eddies non power using 'restore' extends it indefinitely. Massively outclassed? Doesnt matter as long as the opponent has no skill blocking or stealing.

Dont need any HP/Def so can just focus on attack improving skills/talismans. Also with blue magus reflect, or soldier eddies fury, you get all the boosts indefinitely. immortality sorts out SoL eddies squishyness too.

Kutte
10-10-2016, 05:11 AM
i use this also, sometimes with Demon Dog or WDK instead of the Magus.
For Gunner/Assassin-Dungeons i use an an additional Sentinel with Block like Angel of Strife on the last Spot. It's Invincibillity is bugged and not working at all but Immunity is great.