PDA

View Full Version : Conquest’s End (Dungeon) - Battle in a new Dungeon to earn Genghis Khan!

Leviathan
09-01-2020, 12:07 AM
Earn the Khan himself!

Genghis Khan is a ruthless 5* Warrior who deals physical damage and comes equipped with a powerful passive that gives him a 50% chance to take no damage when attacked. When he does take damage, he has a 25% Chance to inflict Stun on attacking enemies!

From now until September 10th, 5 PM PT, ride into the war-torn plains of the Conquest’s End dungeon and face off against the Mongolian hordes! This dungeon comes with 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will earn set rewards including:

Khanite Souls
Lycan Talismans (Skilled Subtype)

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

Rare Warrior Soul Fragments
Dungeon Fragments
A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Orbit Talismans (Skilled Subtype).

Khanite Souls can be earned in 3 ways:

Earn them as first time completion rewards in the Normal, Hard and Madness levels of the event Dungeon.
Complete Event Challenges! Getting 200 fragments will earn you a complete Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
Purchase them in store for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to Khanite Soul Fragments, completing both regular and Clan event challenges will grant various other rewards, including new Archer Talismans (Barrier Subtype) and Invasion Fragments!

Archer Talismans are a purple talisman with a 3-set effect. Equipping this set will do the following:

Gain Immunity to All Negative Effects, including Silver effects, for the first 2 rounds of battle. 25% Chance to take no damage and inflict a Mark on attacking enemies for 2 turns when attacked. 50% Chance to gain Perfect Hit and Accuracy up for 2 turns when you take damage.

Invasion Fragments are the event currency of the Rise of the Empire Event.

Trade your Invasion Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Khan Eddie, Mongol Cosmic Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Rise of the Empire event post here! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13837-Rise-of-the-Empire-Info-and-Discussion)

Khanite Soul Details!

The Khanite Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters, and has an exclusive chance of summoning Genghis Khan.

Each Khanite Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:

10 Genghis Khan Soul Fragments
10 Mythical Soul Fragments
20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 750 Genghis Khan Soul Fragments guarantees a 5★ Warrior Genghis Khan!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Event Store Additions:

Get another full set of Archer or Lycan Talismans, along with Sands of War, Ironite and some Gold!
Trade in Ironite to pick up Archer, or Lycan Talisman Finisher Packs
Pick up the All Class and Warrior Power Up Packs to strengthen your newest characters

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Event Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

Azagthor
09-01-2020, 12:11 AM
Will update this post with the usual stuff.

Beddie
09-01-2020, 08:48 AM
Not a huge fan of all the characters who have a 50/50 chance to brush off damage

Yup
09-01-2020, 09:07 AM
Something for devs to consider....

by creating these longwinded grind events you are essentially asking people to dedicate a device to running your app... not do anything else..

Imagine if you own a car and the app required you to drive your car in a circle for 5000 laps in three days... averaging 700 laps a day (allowing for time to sleep/etc/shit/etc.) that means you can't do ANYTHING else with your car for 3 days... can't pick up the kids from school.. can't run to the store for food... can't do ANYTHING else if you wish to meet the required goal.

Please RETHINK how you see "events" and "challenges", it's frankly silly to require so much dedicated device time. Create some sort of passive way to earn challenge rewards.. i.e. tap a timer to start "mining"... and you MUST tap it again before the timer expires in 4hrs or you loose everything it's mined... etc... (just an idea).

Point being the ACTIVE time necessary to meet event challenges is untenable for many. I NEED to use my device for other things.... you're being selfish and somewhat solipsistic.

Cthulhu
09-01-2020, 07:50 PM
Something for devs to consider....

by creating these longwinded grind events you are essentially asking people to dedicate a device to running your app... not do anything else..

Imagine if you own a car and the app required you to drive your car in a circle for 5000 laps in three days... averaging 700 laps a day (allowing for time to sleep/etc/shit/etc.) that means you can't do ANYTHING else with your car for 3 days... can't pick up the kids from school.. can't run to the store for food... can't do ANYTHING else if you wish to meet the required goal.

Please RETHINK how you see "events" and "challenges", it's frankly silly to require so much dedicated device time. Create some sort of passive way to earn challenge rewards.. i.e. tap a timer to start "mining"... and you MUST tap it again before the timer expires in 4hrs or you loose everything it's mined... etc... (just an idea).

Point being the ACTIVE time necessary to meet event challenges is untenable for many. I NEED to use my device for other things.... you're being selfish and somewhat solipsistic.

Well, at least one of the devs is using Bluestacks, as seen on the Facebook page updates. It's a great solution to have your phone free for all other uses. Provided you have a computer that can run Bluestacks, ofc.

Muzzleloader
09-01-2020, 08:00 PM
This event is not a grindathon. To earn all rewards you need to run 600 battles in 10 days. So you should be able to easily complete in an hour a day of grinding. For the month long event you only need to run 10 + keys to earn the remaining frags for the highlighted toon and bespoke.

Yup
09-01-2020, 10:05 PM
Jumping through hoops isn't what I mean.. it's an app they call a "game". Then need to rethink how much ACTIVE time is necessary for some achievements.I should be able to log in do some things for an hour or two then move on... it should be a LEISURE activity. I shouldn't need to refill SOT and let a device run for 2 hours, doing nothing else.

Blue stacks won't run here...

I COULD let my phone run while using an iPad or vice version.. but again they call this a "GAME"... it shouldn't been so time intensive.

Stop making excuses for them. :)

(Month long is fine.. I mean the 5-6 day stuff)

Muzzleloader
09-01-2020, 10:17 PM
I am not making excuses. I dont think this event or last months events were too time consuming. It is only a game and you dont have to complete everything.

Nifelheim
09-01-2020, 11:49 PM
I agree this app treats our device as a console more than a causal app. But I also believe the devs have found a balance between engagement/events and the new content requesters. The arena events had to be the least participated in, and has been removed accordingly. Or at least redo the reward threshold.

Hank93
09-02-2020, 01:47 AM
The problem is that the game isn't engaging at all. It's just autoplay and every now and then buy more sands.

For a long time now, it has stopped being a game and become a chore.

Rain88
09-02-2020, 02:38 AM
I am not making excuses. I dont think this event or last months events were too time consuming. It is only a game and you dont have to complete everything.
It's only a game ... And games are supposed to be fun. How is running a frontier dungeon at least 400 times considered as fun?

namaste
09-02-2020, 06:36 AM
I consider this a Card Collecting Game rather than anything else, hence I am not expecting any riveting gameplay. That said, it could be a lot more interesting than autoplaying a dungeon several hundred times.

Madrik
09-02-2020, 09:44 AM
anyone picked up the mongol T3 and Ghengis Khan yet. i got both and it seems the T3 isnt preventing enemy's from blocking. can anyone else confirm this is happening to them too

Yup
09-02-2020, 06:48 PM
... it could be a lot more interesting than autoplaying a dungeon several hundred times.

That's more to my point. the ONLY new or interesting factor comes from 'Character make money". Run X 300 times.. then run X 300 times with B, then run X 300 times with C... is hardly a "game".

Maybe I've simply WON this game.... :) All I do is stockpile resources, then do whatever to get the latest character... It's not like I launch this app to be entertained at all anymore. I launch it when I'm finished being entertained elsewhere (or done playing something WAY more interesting) and am fine leaving the thing auto-playing for a couple hours.

They REALLY need to focus on developing the story mode..etc.. heck they could even just add a "Insanity" level to all story dungeons...that would at least be a new entertainment path.

Ironstyle
09-02-2020, 07:13 PM
They REALLY need to focus on developing the story mode..etc.. heck they could even just add a "Insanity" level to all story dungeons...that would at least be a new entertainment path.

Didn't they say something about adding insanity mode to the current worlds a year or so ago? Maybe during the last Q&A? It'd be nice, seeing as Avalon and Silent Planet aren't coming out any time soon.

Highace
09-02-2020, 10:36 PM
Anyone else having trouble with the first wave of normal freezing when using ally troopers? it keeps wasting my SoT.

HuckFinn150
09-03-2020, 02:20 AM
I don't have either new characters yet, but played a troopers Genghis Khan. I thought it looked like Alex Ed, so I played a skull quest with both. It is a reskined Alex Ed. This is nothing new, as the developers are out of new ideas. The sad thing is. Genghis is bigger than Alex, both horse and toon. They do the same moves as well. As for Kahn Ed, he looks like Hallowed when I play the world. I'm not sure as none of my troopers have him. Seems the imagination is truly home from this game....

Azile
09-03-2020, 04:13 AM
Jumping through hoops isn't what I mean.. it's an app they call a "game". Then need to rethink how much ACTIVE time is necessary for some achievements.I should be able to log in do some things for an hour or two then move on... it should be a LEISURE activity. I shouldn't need to refill SOT and let a device run for 2 hours, doing nothing else.

Blue stacks won't run here...

I COULD let my phone run while using an iPad or vice version.. but again they call this a "GAME"... it shouldn't been so time intensive.

Stop making excuses for them. :)

(Month long is fine.. I mean the 5-6 day stuff)

I suggest then use MEMU if Bluestacks does not work. I find it hard to believe people who are serious dedicated to this game are using their phone to play it when there exists multiple options to run it on a PC.

pnthrfan
09-03-2020, 10:17 PM
Farming Insanity Team recommendation

Fallen Icarus Eddie with Valhalla & Echo Cosmic. Gambler Ed riding shotgun with Archer passive for Clan quest
Raven Witch, level 3 awakened with Eternity & Cosmic Counterstrike
Fenrir with Starfire
Prisoner, level 2 awakened with Primordials.

No losses. Best time: 1 min. Avg time: 1:20

Yup
09-04-2020, 04:37 AM
Never heard of MEMU.. .. probably because it's 'Doze only so no good for a Mac.

....and actually I use an iPad....

And again.. jumping through hoops is NOT a solution, folks. It's amazing the excuses y'all will make - like a bunch of Mason family members protecting Charlie. NO APP.. NONE.. should REQUIRE an hour or more (practically daily if you figure trooper runs) of ACTIVE time to meet challenges. This is the ONLY app I have ever seen do such a thing.

Muzzleloader
09-04-2020, 11:36 AM
Then why do you continue to play if it is such a tedious chore. Maybe some find collecting toons a diversion.

wipp
09-04-2020, 02:16 PM
Yes,i tie up my phone all day and all night for a pic of an ed in my inventory. Cant say i dont feel like an ass sometimes

Yup
09-04-2020, 11:57 PM
Truth is I DON'T play as much as I used to. I log int o support troopers and the clan.. that's about it. Most of my time (and money) now goes elsewhere until they change the dynamic in some way to make it more of a "game" rather than a "wait for the next character release" app.

Geodude
09-05-2020, 06:38 AM
Is this a bug or some crazy new talisman feature? Running insanity, manual mode. On a few of the stages, when I select one toon and click its attack button, my ed basic attacks instead. Wtf? Also, when I click my ed's fury, it often does a basic move instead. Huh? Am I missing something? Anyone else seeing this weirdness? Tried different eds and toons, same thing.

Azagthor
09-05-2020, 06:57 AM
Is this a bug or some crazy new talisman feature? Running insanity, manual mode. On a few of the stages, when I select one toon and click its attack button, my ed basic attacks instead. Wtf? Also, when I click my ed's fury, it often does a basic move instead. Huh? Am I missing something? Anyone else seeing this weirdness? Tried different eds and toons, same thing.

This is in the wave against Borte, Mongolian Empress right? Her passive inflicts Taunt on your whole team. Not sure why this happens, but instead of everyone attacking her straight away, it gives you 'control' for a moment, until you try to use any attacks before the taunt takes over properly.

Geodude
09-05-2020, 07:41 AM
Yes it is in the two waves with borte. Bunch of weirdness, how when I try to attack with another toon first (even one without taunt), it attacks with ed's basic first, then the other toon, and sometimes some other random toon joins in as well. This must be the acid trip passive :)

MuzakMaker
09-05-2020, 02:07 PM

It could be taunt that was mentioned or also the fact that there is a bug where if you try to take your turn too soon, the game gets real stupid and does the wrong attack and sometimes the wrong character as well. It's a long standing bug (I first got it over 6 months ago) and it can happen anywhere. I wouldn't hold your breath on it getting fixed.

MuzakMaker
09-05-2020, 03:46 PM
Now that I've finally completed this event I have to say that this has been the best "grindathon" we have had yet because it wasn't a grindathon at all.

600 runs in 10 days where all but 60 of those required nothing aside from winning a run which means a quick 20+sec team in normal. That means this could be done for less than an hour a day if you pace yourself and relatively cheap on the ironite.

Of course that's just the minimum without helping my clan out. So I did do a fair number of runs above in other difficulties with the class restrictions to help out my clan but even then with my clan working harder on the first few days, I found my self quickly in that cheap and quick part of the event.

My only complaint is those stupid event souls with minimal chances of getting the event character. Even if you complete all of the challenges most players are still going to have to drop 5400 ironite for the new toon that we have no idea when he will be available outside of the soul. In my opinion these event souls should have MUCH better odds and not just all the other rare soul toons plus the event toon. I would much rather grind out 5400 ironite worth of dungeon runs for the toon than just drop 5400 ironite for a bunch of 3* sacrifice material.

Yup
09-07-2020, 08:00 PM

The Prisoner or The Killer deal with this well.

Wyphy
09-08-2020, 02:49 AM
Anyone have a good Madness Gunner team?
Tried a few times and just get destroyed in the first round.
I'm always terrible at building teams for these events.

Thanks.

Nifelheim
09-08-2020, 03:20 AM
Madness isn’t too hard. Not a speed team but auto: cyborg, wrathchild, Osiris, then just to level up gunnr or caria. Osiris is good to remove marks that are on first round. If you don’t have him, the purple yin talismans are immune to marks.

Yup
09-08-2020, 06:21 AM
Madness team..

Max Navigator (bespoke cosmic and blight talismans)
Prisoner (Serenity/Sacred/Cosmic Death Mark)
Gnnr Valhalla Maiden (serenity/sacred/cosmic echo)
Max Osiris (Radnarok/Cosmic Angel)

May not be the fastest at around 1 min per run, but full auto without worry.