PDA

View Full Version : Achievement missing? Infernal with Max-awakened Raven's Witch

Barthax
10-02-2020, 09:15 AM
With the concentration on Infernal dungeon currently, I've been looking at the achievements and am not seeing any achievement for a Max Awakened The Raven Witch for Infernal dungeon. Is this an oversight?

Mateja
10-02-2020, 09:37 AM
I was thinking about that too and figured I've just done it at some point in the past. Can't remember when though, might be imagining it.

dragonmat89
10-02-2020, 10:52 AM
There do seem to be a couple of missing achievements; I've noticed this before. There's no Powerslave one with max awakened Wicker Ox for example (whereas there are Samurai and Mystic Night for Wicker Wolf and Owl respectively). I know that both this and the Infernal/Raven's Witch one are 'missing' as I haven't max awakened either character so can't have completed them and forgotten.

Barthax
10-02-2020, 12:02 PM
There do seem to be a couple of missing achievements; I've noticed this before. There's no Powerslave one with max awakened Wicker Ox for example (whereas there are Samurai and Mystic Night for Wicker Wolf and Owl respectively). I know that both this and the Infernal/Raven's Witch one are 'missing' as I haven't max awakened either character so can't have completed them and forgotten.

I had noticed the Samurai & Mystic Night for the other two. I only recently got the Wicker Ox (mine's not L100 yet) & hadn't thought to check for it. Yep, sure enough, I'm not finding one for the Ox.

It strikes me as odd that The Raven Witch wasn't a 4* char so that it could complete Raven's Altar too!