PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypse talismans not working on arena

trooper206
10-19-2020, 05:12 PM
Please consider fixing Apocalypse talismans. They do not work on any character in arena.

I tried a team with odin using apocalypse, and enemy Redan and Odin both used power and fury moves respectively and both got extra turns. Unfortunately this set is rendered useless for arena at this point.

IronMaster
10-19-2020, 06:42 PM
Are you sure enemy hadn't immune to stop? E.g. Ghost of the navigator.
Also enemy receives extra turns after reviving

trooper206
10-20-2020, 05:49 AM
It would be really nice to note on the passive description of Ghost that he can disable talismans as well...I mean Killer does, and they still haven't fixed him :)

IronMaster
10-20-2020, 06:01 AM
But it already exists

trooper206
10-20-2020, 07:43 AM
But it already exists

I am sorry but I will have to disagree with the description of Ghosts' passive and how it is applied, but it is my opinion anyway. Talsimans where never meant to be disabled, unless it was stated like in Odin's or Alchemist's furies, for ex. Back in the old days "innate" referred to the character's passive,and not to the talisman use. Dark road Eddie,ok he can disable yggdrasil with his bespoke cosmic,it can be clear. All I am asking is to better clarify descriptions.

Mateja
10-20-2020, 07:37 PM
Oh come on. Preventing extra turns with a silver icon is stop. Preventing extra turns without an icon is innate stop. Talisman is not disabled, effect is. Other things from the description will still work. Paranoia cosmic doesn't mention yggdrasil anywhere by name either, it mentions preventing characters from blocking damage. People around here seriously need to touch up on their reading comprehension.

trooper206
10-27-2020, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the reading comprehension lesson!!It seems you read and understood my post in the same exact way...

Mateja
10-28-2020, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the reading comprehension lesson!!It seems you read and understood my post in the same exact way...

Looks like no lesson can help you.

Zugzwang
10-29-2020, 01:30 PM
No need to get nasty about it. The guy didn’t catch that GOTN prevented apocalypse from applying stop and was venting about the description. No big deal. I personally like when you have to really read and think to get all the strategy and counters but some people would prefer zig things were simpler.

trooper206
10-30-2020, 08:21 AM
Looks like no lesson can help you.

Looks like you da man Mateja,you really shut me off through your keyboard skills. You are a dev worshiper, and it is well known in this forum. Like Zugzwang said, I was really venting about the description. Like I said it was my opinion,if you don't like it, just leave it. Now move along.