PDA

View Full Version : Ace of Spades (Sacrifice) - Sacrifice for a chance at The Red Queen

Leviathan
10-20-2020, 12:02 AM

From now until October 26th at 5PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards.

Bonus rewards for each tier are as follows:

Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of either 3 Shuffle Fragments
Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 13 Shuffle Fragments
Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 65 Shuffle Fragments
Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 180 Shuffle Fragments
Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Shuffle Souls
Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 4 Shuffle Souls
Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Shuffle Souls
Vortexes have a bonus of 5 Shuffle Souls

The Shuffle Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. It also has an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning 5★ The Red Queen.

Don’t try your luck! The Red Queen will answer your attacks with cruel precision. Her Passive ability, Queen of Hearts, gives her a 50% chance to counterattack when your team takes damage, and if any of her stats are reduced, her attack power will increase by 50% each turn. If you dare to hit her, The Red Queen will inflict Cleave for 9 turns on attacking enemies!

Get full character details in the Compendium

Shuffle Soul Details!

Each Shuffle Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:

10 Red Queen Soul Fragments
50, 75 or 100 Wild Card Soul Fragments
10 Mythical Soul Fragments
20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 750 Red Queen Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Warrior Red Queen

Wild Card Fragments can be traded in store for Ironite and a series of packs that contain Gunner Awakening Materials! These packs will give you the opportunity to get Gunner Awakening Materials for every star tier.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Please note that The Red Queen is not currently available in any other souls. If you miss your chance to recruit her, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Complete both solo and Clan Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including various Awakening Shards, Haunted Pumpkins and Equilibrium Fragments.

Equilibrium Fragments are the event currency of our Forbidden Knowledge Clan Mega event that is running until January.

Trade your Equilibrium Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Baphomet, Rare Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Forbidden Knowledge event post here! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13883-Forbidden-Knowledge-Mega-Event-Info-and-Discussion)

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
Trade extra Alchemist Fragments, Rare or Common Souls for additional rewards! You can see the full list of items in the Event Store!

Event Store Additions:
Get 1, 3 and 10 packs of Shuffle Souls for Ironite

Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and grab the Smashing Good Deal Pack for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. This pack contains 8 Haunted Pumpkins in addition to Ironite and Skill Shards!

Grab an additional boost of Wild Card Fragments with the Full Deck Pack. This pack includes 2000 Wild Card Fragments, 3 Shuffle Souls, Talisman Soul Fragments, Ironite and more!

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

GrimDusk
10-20-2020, 12:07 AM
Question for the devs: why?

Fudjo
10-20-2020, 12:11 AM
I like this event.

HuckFinn150
10-20-2020, 12:45 AM
When did Maiden sing about Alice Through the Looking Glass? By the way I'm 45 minutes trying to log in.....

Hank93
10-20-2020, 12:51 AM
Would've fitted more for an April fools, but hey, I was starting to get clogged in souls and about 80m gold, plus running out of Ironite after Darkest Fear Eddie. I know I said I wouldn't buy in for a 4 star, but Foreboding souls dropped Pumpkins so...yeah.

As for the Bloody Red Queen, as much as I like the Alice in Wonderland its....quite out there for a Maiden game. At this rate get us the Red Queen from Steamworld Heist.
So. Pure ATK damage dealer, in-built revenge. Not based on enemy HP so...meh. Raidboss killers are needed, and this regal gal doesn't fit the bill. Another one to the pile of "I should save it up for gauntlet but have so many chars that she won't even be used there". Power move brings some Piece of Mind Eddie vibes (who needs some love too) and well, any source of uncommon effects is welcomed I think. Cleave and curse are not that common with many toons just shrugging off negatives and Alchemy now being a cosmic.

Have a good sacrifice night gents, if the game decides to let you play, that is. Mine is stuck loading for the past hour now.

Muzzleloader
10-20-2020, 12:58 AM
Or could the red queen be a jest and is referring to Margaret beaufort

Discordian
10-20-2020, 01:08 AM
I like this event.

I too like this event.

HuckFinn150
10-20-2020, 01:10 AM
Or could the red queen be a jest and is referring to Margaret beaufort

Looks awfully a lot like the queen from Alice

Hank93
10-20-2020, 01:28 AM
Ace of Spade, Red Queen, Full deck pack, shuffle souls. Yes, it's Alice.

Also, there's apparently clan rewards? But the scant few seconds I got of the game letting me log on there were no clan challenges. Is this why the game isn't loading, you guys fixing stuff last minute?

Dcs3071
10-20-2020, 01:30 AM
This event looks good.shame i cant log in to play tho...1 hour 30 minutes trying so far....

HuckFinn150
10-20-2020, 01:38 AM
1 hour and 37 minutes and still can't log in....

HuckFinn150
10-20-2020, 01:49 AM
Still unable to log in.....

Dcs3071
10-20-2020, 02:06 AM
Over 2 hours now..completely rediculous

HuckFinn150
10-20-2020, 02:24 AM
I give up. I'm going to bed. Maybe I can play tomorrow.... If course, no quarter for losing a day trying to play....

Muzzleloader
10-20-2020, 02:27 AM
They continue to extend downtime after initiating clan events. They must have a good laugh, let's see how long we can screw the players.

purplepeople
10-20-2020, 02:31 AM
"The black jack king and the red queen clash
The artful dodger he counts his stash
The joker’s wild like an impish child
While madame fortune she waits inside"

--The Red and the Black

RobG-9641
10-20-2020, 02:35 AM
2 1/2 hours game is unplayable after an event reset... I was expecting a Lemmy Eddie tribute Eddie for the Ace of Spades event...

Maiden069
10-20-2020, 02:40 AM
The blak Jack King coming soon to LotB ;-)

The red and the Black

Maiden069
10-20-2020, 02:41 AM
"The black jack king and the red queen clash
The artful dodger he counts his stash
The joker’s wild like an impish child
While madame fortune she waits inside"

--The Red and the Black

You beat me by 9min...

Maiden069
10-20-2020, 02:45 AM
Well I guess I'll be going to bed and loose 120 sand of time :-/ Have been trying to get in the game for the last hour.

Dcs3071
10-20-2020, 02:49 AM
Approaching 3 hours...

RobG-9641
10-20-2020, 03:09 AM
Approaching 3 hours...

Passing 3 hours...

Discordian
10-20-2020, 03:23 AM
These are fun to collect. 3 down, ? to go.

Dcs3071
10-20-2020, 03:37 AM
Hey devs,i think its time to upgrade these Fisher Price servers.

Hartacus
10-20-2020, 03:40 AM
A day in the dev office
"Is the new update ready?"
"No"
"Will it royally screw up the servers?"
"Yes"
"Excellent. Let's go to the pub"

Hank93
10-20-2020, 03:49 AM
For all the fanfare and money you devs spent on the new delivery system for rewards, it sure's been a crapshow uh? Sac errors, disconnects, Arena down, Store down, vortex rewards being shoved (apparently, the alchemist shards dropped but who knows what didn't) into the sac reward, summoning disconnect, soul creation from shards lagging out...

Should've named the event "We swear it's your internet that cuts off, not our servers that are bad".

Almost 4 hours and the game just crashes and hangs. And the bloody silence. Did you guys seriously log off the office after letting out a patch? Not even the janitor still around to put out one of the terrible "compensation packages"? Hell the guy might prepare a better update than this.

Zugzwang
10-20-2020, 03:50 AM
When did Maiden sing about Alice Through the Looking Glass? By the way I'm 45 minutes trying to log in.....

the red and the black. “The blackjack king and the red queen clash”.

namaste
10-20-2020, 03:57 AM
Time to upgrade your servers to something that can authenticate more than a handful of players each time... its like 4+ hours and still timing out. I guess I can give up on using the frags from this last event!!

MarkyMark
Almost 4 hours...

Zugzwang
The title of song the red and the black is a reference to the suit colors in a deck of cards. Why are people thinking Alice in wonderland? Does it look like the queen of hearts? I haven’t gotten in yet.

Dcs3071
10-20-2020, 04:00 AM
4 hours now.for compensation we should all be given the character for the hours alone most of us have frustratingly put into the game just waiting for it to load.

MetalKing
10-20-2020, 04:11 AM
I sure would like to finish trying to log in to get the bespoke talisman azov can wear for the convict fragments. Maybe a compensation pack with the talisman?

Hartacus
10-20-2020, 04:19 AM
"Check your internet connection and try again."
Yep, sure, my internet connection that has been streaming HD movies without a hitch is the problem. How naive of me to think otherwise.

MarkyMark
10-20-2020, 04:30 AM
I sure would like to finish trying to log in to get the bespoke talisman azov can wear for the convict fragments. Maybe a compensation pack with the talisman?

I can't remember what the timer on that was but I think it was 5 hours after reset. Which leaves you with 30 minutes...

Cefiar
10-20-2020, 04:56 AM
Like just got in, 4 hrs 45 mins after reset.

That's just stupid.

Oh and of course, I go into the store and it hangs. Good one.

Geodude
10-20-2020, 05:56 AM
Got in finally, but of course it's acting really wonky all over the place still. Got my gold medal, and my ironite went down wtf! Connection errors, hangs, rewards not showing up, slow as sh*t. Just not worth playing right now. Why do I even bother trying after a reset when a new clan event is starting. Useless.

Discordian
10-20-2020, 08:11 AM
I like this event.

I like this event so much that I grabbed a Red Queen to shard and get ready to run troopers, and THEN grabbed 10 more for the sac pit!

URock
10-20-2020, 08:19 AM
I like the new toon. She's got a new hat!

trooper206
10-20-2020, 08:53 AM
I really like both the event, and the new toon. She has a really cool artwork!!

She may be a good bench warmer,but hey,this sac fest was a sight for sore eyes!!!Still enjoying it,until my soul stacks reduce to just a few!!

Geodude
10-20-2020, 10:36 AM
I like this event so much that I grabbed a Red Queen to shard and get ready to run troopers, and THEN grabbed 10 more for the sac pit!

How did u get 10 of them?

Brickster
10-20-2020, 11:16 AM
By getting 10.

All jokes aside. Just sacrifice enough to get loads of souls.

Barthax
10-20-2020, 12:24 PM
Evo events & Sac events are the same: lots of microtransactions (between server & client) for every player & everyone wants to be first to complete the challenges. It's no surprise the servers are clogged at the start. Glad I'm in the UK & I'm asleep for the start - no troubles in the morning, glide on through the challenges. I do like the sac events but it always hurts to have spare souls and no gold. :(

Iced_Earth
10-20-2020, 01:13 PM
Still im not able to play...

URock
10-20-2020, 02:27 PM
Around 100 souls and only 1 Queen with fragments.
S..t droprates as every event.
But...a new hat! Awesome! Best game!

Maiden
10-20-2020, 02:46 PM
Hey its a good event, thks for bringing back the awakening packs at the store! isnt as fun as the Halloween sac from last year but is a good one, thks!

Brickster
10-20-2020, 03:38 PM
Around 100 souls and only 1 Queen with fragments.
S..t droprates as every event.
But...a new hat! Awesome! Best game!

As advertised!

Beddie
10-20-2020, 04:13 PM
He he swag

MarkyMark
10-20-2020, 08:18 PM
I'm always slightly cautious when there's a book of souls event not long after a sac event. Like, you want to sacrifice everything but you need to save some stuff for next week!

Geodude
10-20-2020, 11:51 PM
I'm always slightly cautious when there's a book of souls event not long after a sac event. Like, you want to sacrifice everything but you need to save some stuff for next week!

Ya I know what ya mean. I need to sac a ton of crap to keep the nuisance inventory overload errors at bay, but don't want to screw myself for the bos event. Great event scheduling, done on purpose?

HuckFinn150
10-20-2020, 11:55 PM
Red queen uses Beast Eddie mold. Still nothing new coming to us.

dragonmat89
10-21-2020, 07:59 AM
My normal test for new characters is how they cope in Lord of the Flies. I beefed Red Queen's attack as much as I could (Lust set + Red T2 Strength cosmic) and she can on-shot the level; even just the aoe True damage takes out The Killer Beast if she attacks one of the dogs directly.

Azagthor
10-21-2020, 02:49 PM
New character seems like a nice bit of fun while we wait for the Halloween dungeon, and an opportunity to make some space in our BoS. Tier V is the most efficient overall. While Tier III is the "best" for the lower tiers, I'd recommend going for Tier Is. Time consuming, but you'll end up with a decent chunk of SoW along the way.

Question for the Devs though, despite the name, she seems more like the Queen of Hearts in appearance. Was the part of her passive where she gets stronger when suffering from stat reduction effects a reference to the Red Queen's Race? Having to improve to stay at the same level.

Hank93
10-22-2020, 12:28 AM
Well, made about 5k in ironite for 40m gold. Still have souls to summon and burn. Crashed the Skill Shard hoard too. Not liking the char yet, no toons of the "set" to make her worthwhile IMO. Now we wait for the Horseman and Factor X, no?

Yup
10-22-2020, 11:06 PM
Pulled 2...

WTF are Wild Card frags for other than store items? And if only for store items WHY are they YET ANOTHER frag? Just make them Gold and .. here's an idea... have items for purchase with gold in the store. Devs are so tied to this entire "frag" concept they are ruining their own app with it.

MarkyMark
10-22-2020, 11:16 PM
Pulled 2...

WTF are Wild Card frags for other than store items? And if only for store items WHY are they YET ANOTHER frag? Just make them Gold and .. here's an idea... have items for purchase with gold in the store. Devs are so tied to this entire "frag" concept they are ruining their own app with it.

There was some talk a month or two ago from the devs about using frags for souls only, not as store currency and introducing some new store currency. Haven't seen any updates on that front though.

Yup
10-22-2020, 11:22 PM
They don't need a NEW currency... they could use any of the .. what 10? 12?.. different currencies already in the app.

MuzakMaker
10-23-2020, 01:09 AM
They don't need a NEW currency... they could use any of the .. what 10? 12?.. different currencies already in the app.

It's a currency system that will completely replace all of these pointless frags that are being used as currencies for a few days and then become almost worthless.

We do need this new currency and we need it yesterday.