PDA

View Full Version : Please fix this game

Kmadd69
12-01-2020, 12:21 PM
No insults, no bashing just on behalf of my clan and fellow troopers please get this game right. It’s to the point I can’t even simply run my troopers cause it keeps freezing, can’t do boss raids etc and it’s effecting everyone. Come on please get this game operational. It’s pretty ridiculous

MAYSONMAN
12-01-2020, 01:51 PM
My clan is in the same boat. A whole lot of hiccups. Can't auto run anything. Talisman screens freezing up as well. Just losing valuable time here.

Kmadd69
12-01-2020, 02:04 PM
I know there’s folks around the gaming circle
That think I’m a troll and that’s fine. But it’s really bad when I can’t run the rest of my troopers on powerslave cosmos without getting the spinning skull of death. They need to shut down for a few hours and do maint and offer compensation for everyone that lost there resources

svileni-4319
12-01-2020, 03:03 PM
I can't run anything with any of my troopers anymore. Even without autorun.

Caesar815
12-01-2020, 03:46 PM
Except for raids - nothing works here. Lost dungeon keys, SoT and stuff 🤬. fix this plz

Huzya
12-01-2020, 04:18 PM
Glad to hear that it's not just me. I can run Cosmos stuff ok... but as soon as I try to do a Skull Quest or PVP Match... it just doesn't load. No errors.... just stuck in an endless load.

Kmadd69
12-01-2020, 04:29 PM
I can’t even get into
Cosmos battles now or
Skull
Quests

Caesar815
12-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Same now like kmaddd

Rigo
12-01-2020, 05:06 PM
Can't play with one Trooper. Fight can't begin.
Can't play some Gauntlet . Fight can't begin.
Uninstall, reinstall , nothing changed.

Now, game can't open.

satani
12-01-2020, 06:55 PM
Also here no progress. Endless loading screens, no store. Trooper fights, did reset, reinstall an nothing.

Trooperbug
12-02-2020, 01:33 PM
Hope some have noticed that tribute in clans is not counting the check in pot. It added my 8 but not the rest. I have seen my talismans go blank when trying to move some around or assign. After this this event was launched, this game game is a hot mess. PLEASE DEVS FIX. That comp pack was nice, but want less bugs. I think the cosmic Cyborg Eddie at this rate should be a freebie to be in the holiday spirit like the Football and Battlefield Trooper Eddies were.

Kmadd69
12-03-2020, 12:24 PM
Another day and the game is still down. When will this end? I can’t even get my troopers ran let alone help my clan out with the achievements

Hank93
12-03-2020, 01:15 PM
They work in schedules. Can't delay things, events are planned, events have event sales that are needed for the sales projections and income revenues of the game. Fixes are only partial, and will need to be added to the next monthly update. Like the shields rebalance that had to be hotfixed because they don't do quality assurance or any testing at all. Connection errors are rampant, no matter how good your connection is, or where in the world you are because investing in the server means not pocketing cash.

The game exists to make money off of fans, and when revenue dies out, it will close. All our purchases down the drain. I wonder how much money the Iron Maiden corp must be earning from this, and even if the band would need to tour anymore with this cash cow.

BillLion
12-03-2020, 01:30 PM
v I wonder how much money the Iron Maiden corp must be earning from this, and even if the band would need to tour anymore with this cash cow.

You're kidding, right?

Hank93
12-03-2020, 01:33 PM
You're kidding, right?

Of course, not everything is cynisism and pessimism. I'm still disappointed in them, the video of the PS2 game graphics in the Legacy of the beast concert was a cringe moment to start the night.

BillLion
12-03-2020, 02:50 PM
Of course, not everything is cynisism and pessimism. I'm still disappointed in them, the video of the PS2 game graphics in the Legacy of the beast concert was a cringe moment to start the night.

I get you're frustrated w/ the current state of the game, as many of us are. That's understandable. All I meant is that I don't think this game makes as much $ as you think. Certainly not enough for the band to even notice anything on their balance sheet.

AncientEvil
12-04-2020, 11:43 AM
So what you're inferring is a disgusting cash-grab off of existing characters with new tinsel this month - right before running straight to the bankruptcy lawyers for a bait+switch. I thought I was an asshole. How could you..

wipp
12-04-2020, 08:25 PM
Pew pew pew

Beddie
12-04-2020, 08:29 PM
Pew pew pew

OWWWWWW that hit me right in the back of the head.

Ceeg_LOTB
12-04-2020, 11:03 PM
Hi everyone. Just wanted to stop by and let you know that we are fully aware of the issues with the server that people have been experiencing this week. We are actively looking into it.

There is also a Compensation pack for this in the Special tab in the Store.

Yup
12-04-2020, 11:47 PM
I quit LOTB.. and life is soooooooooooooooo much better.

I'm starting a support group for those of you finding it hard to give up the addiction.....

HuckFinn150
12-04-2020, 11:53 PM
I quit LOTB.. and life is soooooooooooooooo much better.

I'm starting a support group for those of you finding it hard to give up the addiction.....

Yup, did you burn your team to where there is nothing to come back to? That's what I'm contemplating I'm order to leave for good.

Yup
12-05-2020, 12:11 AM
Nah.. I just stopped playing.... I didn't burn anything or sell anything. It would take hours to burn off everything.. not into that.

I MIGHT still log in every now and then.. but it'll be very rare.... I've logged in once in the past 2/3 weeks.. burned the ~950 ironite I had on 10 event souls.. pulled that featured winged bat Ed from those 10 :) (Luckiest I've ever been in any event) Then looked around for anything... Started my own 1-member clan just so I can have access to the clan store and see what's behind that wall (There are a TON of 1 member clans, I suspect for this reason)... nope still just "collect frags" for EVERYTHING... -- that's just not entertaining.. so I left again. (anyone remember how things worked BEFORE "frags" were a thing? It was so much better then.)

I Just happened to hit this bookmark by mistake this afternoon... took a look around.. and it's like a vicious cycle.. same complaints every week/month/year.... Nothing changes except what you can spend your money on.... It's been what? a year since Night City opened and nuthin.... raids are boring and mindless now, no chance to get missing Odins or Baph without direct $$$ input (countless clan mythicals and NEVER saw even 1 God frag).. and even if they add a third god.. same thing.. i'll get stale in a week.... there's just no entertainment value here and only frustration and annoyance.

I basically "won" this "game" -- I got to the point where there's been nothing really new to accomplish in over a year... there are merely new characters and talismans and recycled dungeons... same old same old....

Kmadd69
12-05-2020, 10:44 PM
See I still have fun with this game. ESP in the boss raids. I just want this game to function better. But I’m trying to be civil about it instead being the usual kmadd

AncientEvil
12-06-2020, 07:01 AM
May Gabriel save us all.

Kmadd69
12-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Lol that’s coming SOON™️

Kmadd69
12-07-2020, 01:46 AM
Another night and almost two hours later I still can’t get in. I don’t get why you can’t have a proper functioning server?

Madrik
12-07-2020, 01:55 AM
They clearly don't have the finances to run enough servers to keep up, they keep banging on about load balancing etc but FFS just increase the amount of servers they use. my god my son plays loads of these type of games and not one of them has issues like this....

MAYSONMAN
12-07-2020, 02:14 AM
If it weren't for the clan feature I probably wouldn't be playing right now. It's different for me in that sense. The game is just the vehicle, more focused on the camaraderie with like minded fellows I've met from all across this world. Our discord was the catalyst for propelling us to SSS and never looking back. I'm not sure at what point I'll eventually call it a day, but it's an enjoyable journey when you're surrounded by great people that share a sense of commitment to one another and the pursuit of greatness.

HuckFinn150
12-07-2020, 02:35 AM
Beating a dead horse. We'll never learn....

The Educated fool
12-07-2020, 05:42 AM
Just a heads-up for any who might care: BNW fights aren't counting towards event battles with Cyborgs. LoL works fine. Up the errors!

scimitar
12-07-2020, 07:03 AM
Free border key. Lord of Light XV.
450 ironite. 2 hours of time.
Fuck you. Disregard

Mario.Ahner
12-07-2020, 09:02 AM
You are always "fully aware" but nothing changes.

Not one event that isn't full of bugs, stop events and finally fix the bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AncientEvil
12-07-2020, 09:39 AM
But you do realize: if this was a live show, literally the entire crowd is throwing rotten vegetables at the band right now.

Olevipoeg
12-07-2020, 10:10 AM
I'm not writing flames about bugs lately, but this is too much! NF, have you fired all your QA department and let all the testing on customers?

Kmadd69
12-08-2020, 02:19 AM
Another night and another server issue 2 and a half hours and counting. Guess I’ll wait till midnight

Tinklestinkie
12-08-2020, 01:31 PM
Haven't had a smooth run in a while. Only issues. My wallet is closed now

Madrik
12-08-2020, 06:47 PM
All NF cares about is income. they dont care about if there are issues cus people still buy items with real money, once that stops NF may actually do something about it

satani
12-08-2020, 09:08 PM
Still nothing. I'm a day one player, and slowly getting annoyed. Still no store. Fix the damn bug

Kmadd69
12-11-2020, 01:24 AM
A week into this. An hour and a half after the reset still can’t log in

Wyphy
12-11-2020, 03:42 AM
A week into this. An hour and a half after the reset still can’t log in

Three hours, 42 minutes.

Kmadd69
12-11-2020, 04:12 AM
Yup. Prob gonna keep wait till
Morning

dukat
12-11-2020, 06:44 PM
Even if you are good-willing, it's hard to find anything here. It's the 34st time this is happening. Everybody knew this would be happening if you create another event where you basically have to run 4500 battles on auto. I can think nicely how I want, but the best adjective I can find describing the publisher team is just incompetent...

Kmadd69
12-18-2020, 01:41 AM
99 months of problems but the game ain’t one

scimitar
12-19-2020, 12:17 AM
Cool exchange:8897

HuckFinn150
12-19-2020, 01:16 AM
Very fair...

Kmadd69
12-27-2020, 02:27 AM
Man this is unreal. Do you not have quality control protocols?

Kmadd69
01-01-2021, 12:47 AM
And here we go again. Nine events again for the month. Goin on an hour and still can’t log in. Cmon with this nonsense but I’m the bully? make a good product.

Kmadd69
01-17-2021, 01:20 AM
Good god you had almost five years to get this game right. What is the deal?!!!

Saigrim
01-17-2021, 02:30 AM
It’s quite obvious why they’ve never bothered to fix the game. We’re masochistic idiots that keep playing regardless. At least for myself, I’ve quit spending since a week prior to the so called Christmas event. I decided back then that until those two characters become available, I’m done supporting them. I’ll play as long as I can with the resources I have. If I can still accomplish the goals, I’ll trudge along. If I fall behind, that’s fine too. Thought about quitting altogether, but I’ve reach the point that I’m playing for the Maiden love in me, and as long as I don’t really take it for more than just a mobile game that’s fun to play around with once in awhile, I’ll keep messing around with it.

Kmadd69
01-18-2021, 01:29 AM
Same for me. But I’m really thinking about leaving if it wasn’t for my troopers and my fellow clan members my ass would be done. How does maiden tolerate these clowns?!

Amarthir
01-18-2021, 01:56 AM
Same for me. But I’m really thinking about leaving if it wasn’t for my troopers and my fellow clan members my ass would be done. How does maiden tolerate these clowns?!

There's a big difference between people who loudly threaten to leave a hundred times a day and never do, and people who put their phone away because they're tired of the neverending battle to stay on top, and leave with one goodbye. Maybe you should follow the example and just stop trying to bare-knuckle a brick wall.

Kmadd69
01-18-2021, 10:41 PM
Maybe you keep your opinion to yourself. [edited for content]

Kmadd69
01-19-2021, 07:47 PM
Testing 123

Kmadd69
01-20-2021, 07:00 PM
So tadpoles what gives now. Game is down again

GotN
01-21-2021, 08:08 PM
Again without a warning... Thank you devs!! :(

dragonmat89
01-21-2021, 08:19 PM
How about a compensation pack for the time lost on the new event while pushing the compensation pack for the last event? :P

Kmadd69
01-21-2021, 10:01 PM
Buddy that was a great comp pack. Worth the wait...said no one ever

Fudjo
01-21-2021, 10:03 PM
You should change your name to Staymadd69.

Kmadd69
01-22-2021, 01:15 PM
You should change yours to nodding bootlicker

GotN
01-22-2021, 01:36 PM
Hahaaaaa, you two are so funny!! :D

Kmadd69
01-22-2021, 01:39 PM
I’m a jerk but I don’t care.

Kmadd69
01-24-2021, 03:02 PM
Oh btw Templar OS clan needs a trooper we are a lvl sss clan. Need to do 70 or more contributions a week and join our dischord chat. Have a nice day

Kmadd69
01-24-2021, 08:44 PM
Oh what’s up with not having freya or any other of the Norse toons frags yet in the clan stuff?

Kmadd69
02-02-2021, 11:09 PM
I know I sound like a broken record. But anybody else can’t get in? On WiFi and uninstall and reinstalled the game. Nope not happening

Kmadd69
02-03-2021, 01:51 AM
Ceeg, leviathan, Alex minor is there anyway you break these updates up where we don’t have to delete apps in order to get in this game? Like maybe do them weekly in spurts? There’s folks incl me that still can’t get into the game

Kmadd69
03-02-2021, 11:23 PM
Again this month why can’t you break up these updates? They take too much space on our phones I can’t delete any more apps if this continues your gonna have a lot more folks leave the and you’ll probably go bankrupt. Do this stuff right man use a little common sense

Hank93
03-04-2021, 02:18 PM
Again this month why can’t you break up these updates? They take too much space on our phones I can’t delete any more apps if this continues your gonna have a lot more folks leave the and you’ll probably go bankrupt. Do this stuff right man use a little common sense

My guy, if you are this much into the game, either get a bigger SD card or get a newer, better phone. The game will keep getting bigger, since content brings sales, and that revenue keeps the lights on and the servers running.

Kmadd69
03-05-2021, 01:18 AM
Lol speaking of servers over an hour since the “reset” and I still can’t get back to the old frog shit again

Hank93
03-05-2021, 01:45 AM
Resets here are at 21:00 so I just do other things and let the game download the update if it needs to, then by midnight servers tend to be healed up. It's a game, not a job.

Azagthor
03-05-2021, 03:33 PM
Again this month why can’t you break up these updates? They take too much space on our phones...

You might do this already, but every couple of months I'd recommend you delete the game's data and re-download it all again. This will leave you with only the most up-to-date game files, and since it will have removed a bunch of older obsolete ones, it can save you a fair bit of space. Most regularly updated games have this sort of problem, where new updates don't always remove the older ones, leading to unnecessarily bloated file sizes.

Hank93
03-05-2021, 04:27 PM
You might do this already, but every couple of months I'd recommend you delete the game's data and re-download it all again. This will leave you with only the most up-to-date game files, and since it will have removed a bunch of older obsolete ones, it can save you a fair bit of space. Most regularly updated games have this sort of problem, where new updates don't always remove the older ones, leading to unnecessarily bloated file sizes.

Then again, most data deleted by this would be minimal. The game needs to keep all 3d models, music, VFX and most of the artwork on the phone. A few changes in a text file for localization or a description isn't going to matter in the final weight. At least the game saves some weight by having a lot of characters just reuse skeleton and animations. All the Horse riders, both bike riders, sphynx and yeti, scythe users, staff users, most gun toons and all the various ones that just change class for example.

Besides music sound design is very simple too. Eddies just change pitch, everyone else is mostly silent.

Kmadd69
03-16-2021, 01:38 AM
Almost two hours and I still can’t get in. Seriously who runs this retarded ass kangaroo court?! Wtf